Comfy Antarctica thread

serious discussion, please Sup Forums

ive read all I could find about Antarctica, including the conspiracy theories and whatnot
i try to keep an open mind while also discarding the obvious bs tinfoil type info, but idk where to stand on this matter
what does Sup Forums think?

>psyop
or
>worth checking out. because..?

interested in hearing what you have for me Sup Forums

ps: im never on /x/, so idk what they have to say about this nor do i think id care to know

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorspectrum.com/behind-the-mirror/ark-of-gabriel-the-most-dangerous-weapon-the-ark-of-gabriel-antarctica-russiaww-iii-and-the-apocalypse
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>including the conspiracy theories
Explain.

the Conspiracies regarding aliens, pyramids at the south pole, entrance to hollow earth, ancient cities.

i ignore all flat earth bullshit related to antarctica
Mostly curious about the pyramids allegedly being there and how so many politicians and celebs have visited the continent in the past months

One of the interesting ideas I've heard about Antarctica was that it actually used to be much further north and moved to its current spot during a pole shift 9000 years ago. They were the site of the Atlantean civilization, the pole shit was the cataclysm that destroyed them, and getting "submerged by the sea" doesn't mean they are under liquid water, it meant that they're under ice. Ice-free Antarctica has some unusual similarities with plato's description of the continent.

Antartica is a giant icewall that surround the flat plane. It is the single biggest indicator that we were created.

If people were to find out it would cause massive chaos, that's why (((they))) convinced us that we live on a globe floating in space.

Rightful

Norwegian

Clay

Also, arctic Britain is cucked beyond belief

ANTARCTICA BREAD BUMP

the craziest theory i've heard is
>there is an ancient device that could cause a global cataclysm. it was recently found and that's why kirill and the pope went there with a whole bunch of other masons and leaders

please leave

>Antarctica

Finally someplace with no niggers

here's a couple articles i found regarding the topic, the Ark of Gabriel
mirrorspectrum.com/behind-the-mirror/ark-of-gabriel-the-most-dangerous-weapon-the-ark-of-gabriel-antarctica-russiaww-iii-and-the-apocalypse
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
i was also wrong, it was found in saudi arabia but then trnnsported to antarctica

So my question is - why the significance of putting the Ark of Gabriel in Antarctica? Does it have smething to do with the treaty the world gov'ts have set up, making it incredibly difficult for the everyman to venture out there?
Or could there possibly be an ancient civilization that they are returning this artifact to in return for something else?
We know for certain the Ark of Gabriel has "significant military-religious power" according to the Kremlin and the two popes.

Holy shit that's right, I remember hearing about the construction accident! Thanks for the reminder user.

also there is pic related (could also be a LARP, but kek blessed his posts baka)

>Clay
I think it's ice

saving all of these, thanks user

n-np satan..

Antarctica causes dementia to the scientists that go live there for long periods of time. I forgot what's called now, something to do with winter.

Anyway my point is, it's not a good place for anyone to live in except the penguins.

i witnessed
also it's (((Gabriel)))

>search Yahweh in the kikelpedia

>inb4 Antarctica flag pops in

y i was in the original thread. Kinda LARPish.

i really want to believe man but seeing how the world is going to shit more and more everyday, i think i try to find hope in these subjects.

there s definitely something going on in Antarctica, it's being given too much attention

Some penguins go crazy too in that place.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

>used to be much further north
Antarctica is on the south pole dude.

Kek

I somehow relate to that poor penguin
>fuck it desu

>i ignore all flat earth bullshit related to antarctica
I see you are a shill trying to lead people astray. Do they pay you per thread or are you one of them?

ok, I'll bite... what in that stone cave drawing makes anyone think that is God?

No nazis, eh?

forgot about that one. Yea, nazis too. I really believe they made it there during the war. What followed, i dont know

they pay me per triggered replies

he probably saw this degenerate shit in his colony

ask the jews, not me. (((they))) fooled the romans into believing that this was the father of Jesus Christ and lord over the (((angels)))

i say the abrahamic religions should be classified as fiction

Spoopy.

Second Impact

Meh at least you're getting paid. Although next time you should use a more attention grabbbing pic in your OP.

Those pictures could be Tommy-from-down-the-street's uncle... there is no caption saying "this is God"...

Take your favorite virtual globe (eg. Google Earth), draw a path from Easter Island to Giza Plateau and extend that line around the globe. You'll probably be just as astonished as I was when realizing that many of the most mysterious and famous ancient sites are aligned to that 'alternative equator'. Located almost exactly on that Equator (within a perimeter of ~30km), you'll find: Easter Island, the Nazca Lines, Machu Pichu, Sacsayhuaman, the Oracle of Amun, Giza Plateau, Petra, Persepolis and Mohenjo-Daro. All being major archaeological/ancient sites linked to age-old cultures, from the creators of the Moai up to the Indus-Valley-Civilization. I wonder whether the location of these sites can really be purely coincidental? I admit that some important other sites (like Stonehenge, Baalbek etc.) are not located on that line, but it still puzzles me that, along that alternative equator, we find many world famous settlements and monuments that are almost perfectly aligned over that vast distance ...
Please also consider this: Easter Island and Mohenjo-Daro are ~20.000 km apart, in both directions (east and west)! That's very disturbing, especially when taking into account the equatorial circumference of the Earth, which is 40,075.017 km.

So niggers couldn't steal it.

They found an almost intact preserved dinosaur and they've cloned it.

Also lots of oil. Lots of graves as well. There is talks of covering up the mass graves from the great flood, building oil rigs and large pipelines, also lots of natural gas... we are going to rape that continent dry user