at least im not BLACKED

i like it
cool flag too

No you're just BLACK

Decent country. Worst diaspora.

nah im white

NO, you're BLACK!

Had no idea of its existence til now

For what is worth I'm glad FYROM acts as a buffer between us.

Senpai means family and family mean nobody is left behind
or forgotten

i had to put my mouse pointer over the flag because i couldnt recognice it. that pretty says everything

I make in less than 1 month, what the average Albanian makes in a year. Your quality of life is shit tier and you rank behind even African countries like Botswana, Angola, Namibia, and South Africa in gdp per capita. There are at least 100 countries I would rather consider visiting before I ever dare step foot in Albania. In summary, you should kill yourself because you will live and die in poverty.

im getting CS degree from a university in new york in albania and I pay less than you for it
ill leave the country when i finish
how does it feel

oh, so you're basically like the millions of poo in the loo indian who leaves his country behind in squalor once he gets his shitty online CS degree and a greencard? good for you dude. enjoy it while it lasts. When you're old and dying, you'll reminisce about your childhood in the now defunct state of Albania. You will die a man without a nation, a man without a home, another wandering gypsy. perhaps that's the worst fate of all.

How does it feel to have a country to infested with kebabs that you need to leech off of mine?

literally where/10

>swedenposting

Pisslam/10

everything about you is wrong

Hope you aren't planning to move to America, because Trump just killed H1B visas.