ISLAM IS CANCER

ISLAM IS CANCER

Nonwhites are

wtf I love strawman arguments now

Islam is one of those cancers you only get if your immune system has been destroyed by the AIDS that is the Jew

>what would mohammad do
blow them up, especially the dirty american

>Nonwhites are
t. chechen

Holy fuck I want to sniff Ms Israel's ass so badly

No kike

Ms. Butterface 2017 or what? Jesu Cristo...

Doesn't invalidate my statement. Islam in itself is not a problem. Norwegian mudshit over christian nigger anytime of the day. Race first

>Norwegian mudshit over christian nigger anytime of the day. Race first
Is this an Islam specific thing, or would you rather have all-white homosexual murderer thugs walking around than peaceful brown Christians?

KILL IT WITH NUCLEAR FIRE

>or would you rather have all-white homosexual murderer thugs walking around than peaceful brown Christians?
Yes? And White mudshits are usually none of those things. Christcuck niggers and arabs are neither peaceful or smart.
Second time solids "yes", because if my country allows non-whites in, it deserves nuclear holocaust anyway

Wow, Israel looks a 1,000 times hotter than the USA. WTF, who is that?

In this hadith sura is speaking of zionist as described. The eastern orthodox will have an alliance with Islamic people's who are not zionist puppets.

>>or would you rather have all-white homosexual murderer thugs walking around than peaceful brown Christians?
>Yes
That's sad to hear. You're basically condoning anti-Christian behavior. Out of curiosity, are you really Muslim?

I'm an atheist and darwinist. My race comes first and I even believe that some races should be exterminated altogether

genestealer

reminder that Judaism is a parasite that spreads via the maternal line

Jews still are a diverse groups of mongrel races

Damn, Wonder Woman looks like THAT!?

>jews are your friends goyim

Is the jew a trap?

Israel looks fucking gross, no wonder you people are going extinct.

I have literally NEVER seen a jpg scream "psychological issues" this loudly before

Oh wow Israel has taken white slaves and has mostly white DNA now

>that skeleton is wonderwoman

That's a pretty qt kikess

Follow us, and build a wall.

JEWRY IS AIDS

Not very accurate

The fag would not even be talking to a muslim should the sharia patrol show up and kill him

That chick has a huge cunt 6/10 would pitty bang

"Israel" denies Christ.

JEWS ARE AIDS

>Implying most libs don't act that way

>monstrous fucking vagina

That frightened me.

That needs the Final Solution!

Fuck Islam right in the pussy.

noice

What do you guys call it when a woman goes to the bathroom, pulls down her underwear, sits on the toilet, and urinates?

Woman peein'.

What do you call it when a man goes to the bathroom,undoes his fly, pulls his dick out, and urinates?

Man peein'.

What do you call it when a woman goes to the bathroom, pulls down her panties, sits on the toilet, and then a Muslim man breaks through the door, punches her in the face, grabs her by the hair, pushes her face into the wall, and viciously rapes her?

Europeein'.