How does it feel knowing niggers taught Europeans how to bathe?

How does it feel knowing niggers taught Europeans how to bathe?

i don't bathe and i'm not european, no opinion desu

daily bathing is a meme, I have not washed my hair for 3 weeks. no difference.

WE

Hows it feel knowing that they all forgot?

Niggers are fucking stupid.

Do liberals unironically think niggers are just as smart as themselves only in different ways? White liberals have to know deep down that niggers are subhuman. Practically all science supports it

nothing is worse than white nationalist larpers who attribute an entire continents achievements to their own. they claim that niggers are WE WUZ EGYPT AND CARTHAGE N SHEIT for claiming Africa's achievements while snow sniggers are totally in the right for claiming WE WUZ ROMANS AND GREEKS N SHEIT for claiming Europe's achievements even though snow niggers were geographically and culturally much more distant.

Science is evil to liberals because it hurts their fee-fees

We should all be thankful for this proud woman of colour for dispelling the evil and eurocentric myth that the Mediterranean is in europe.

>6 months of winter
>bath daily
nigga you're lucky if you have warm food on the stove

Post your skin color right now.

it's white. but I'm Assyrian lassie.

Then you are sub-human.
Get out of this great land now shitskin.

t. snownigger mutt
fuck off, me and my people were the original christians, and the apostles gave europe the moral foundation for western society. kys yourself

Niggers have never bathe.
They're called shitskins for a reason.

she is a product of leftist jewish professors coddling and obtaining worthless degrees..

Actually that's factually wrong, the nigger is retarded. In Scandinavia Saturday essentially means "washing day".

I Will personally pay for your one way ticket to Liberia

>we all know that europenas wee still living in caves

FUCK
OFF
NIGGERS
THERE AREN'T CAVES IN THE NORTHERN EUROPEAN PLAIN YOU DUMB FUCKING APES

It's impossible to debate #woke nigs because there personal truth trumps objective reality every time. And they don't need to defend their personal truth, because asking for facts and evidence is a racist tool of white supremacy.

>and the apostles gave europe the moral foundation for western society. kys yourself

Fuck you, our moral foundation is Indo-European.

>original Christians

Oh, so you were the original cucks to the Jews. Big fucking accomplishment.

>List of Assyrian accomplishments post Assyrian empire:

I believe it. From the euros I've met none of them know how to properly bathe.

If they liked to bath so much why were they so deathly afraid of water? It took Indonesians sailing thousands of miles to discover an uninhabited Madagascar when its only 400 miles of the African coast.

>Romans aren't European
What the fuck am I reading?

Seems like you've only met Swedes and Germans

It's true. I'm having one scrub my feet at this very moment. Dubbos confirm

Bullshit to make failure non whites feel better about being non white. Kind of like Sup Forums for niggers.

White pepo BTFO

>taught them

That looks like servitude, not teaching. I don't get how the dumbest niggers walk around with the arrogance they are somehow more enlightened than everyone.

Ah yes, you have encountered the French and Italian "peoples"

pigs don't smell their own shit
unrelated i went three years without washing my hair with no problems

WE
WUZ
BATHIN
AND
SHIT
BEFORE
WHITEY

Meanwhile in Africa, niggers are still living in mud huts and eating ebola bats.

>Africans taught the western world how to pick cotton

how does it feel knowing they were dick washers?

>implying Greeks and Romans weren't Europeans
Nigger education

we wuz bathz n sheeeeeit
You've probably only met """""""French"""""""" people then