I don't get why some cultures (namely Jews and Muslims) are so against pork

I don't get why some cultures (namely Jews and Muslims) are so against pork.

Even Muslims who drink alcohol and fornicate are "disgusted" by pork.

Can anyone give a valid reason not to eat pork?

Here are the ridiculous reasons I've heard:
>Pigs raised in hot climates have disease.
Texas is plenty hot and you don't get sick from pork there.
>Pigs were brought in from foreign lands.
Filipinos and Hawaiians love pork even though pigs were brought there.
>Trichinosis.
Not if you cook it.
>Pigs eat anything.
So do fish.
>Pork is like human meat.
???
Would you eat dog meat?
No but I wouldn't be *repulsed* by it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10793958/Pig-hearts-could-be-transplanted-into-humans-after-baboon-success.html
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To quote the Simpsons:

"I dunno, gotta hate somethin"

Pigs get worms and other parasites more often. Just a cultural red flag.

It's just a dumb belief. It's not like eating a pig is any more gross than eating a fucking cow.

back when they invented their desert cults people didn't know how to cook shit properly and there was no medicine so it was a safety concern

muhamad told them not to eat it cause pigs were dirty back then and carried all sorts of diseases

muslims being the retards that they are refuse to eat it thousands of years later

Its because, since there was no refrigeration, food was preserved with salt. Pork is really hard to preserve with salt and therefore to protect their own people, those religions named pork taboo.

Dietary restrictions are just a way to seperate yourself from your neighbors.

I wonder how when everyone else, including Europe, figured out how to cook pork.

Is that pork ok? Is this a new bred with darker skin?

lol they could have just made something like the "five second rule"

Health reasons for it are bullshit. Other peoples ate pig, the only reason for the taboo against it was to be different from these others.

>Would you eat dog meat?
>No
hold the FUCK up.
you should really consider trying it

Scandinavians really liked pig.

Salted dried pork in form of bacon, sausages, prosciutto etc is an age-long tradition among non-subhumans

Well that is literally the reason they didn't eat pork

i don't get why they're so savage and mutilate children, and not just their own children, but every white goyim child in america

So they feel superior when they refuse the pork of the "dirty" goyim/kafir. Makes sense.

asked some muslim this once and they said its because pigs play around in their own filth and shit

That's actually kind of funny. Says everything you need to know about the Religion of Peace.

The dietary restrictions of abrahamic religions were more survival tools than anything else.

A bunch of desert dwelling morons are hungry and willing to eat anything so they gobble up pork and shellfish. Anything they can fit in their mouths really.

And the elders keep seeing these people die. Turns out it was because they weren't properly prepared.

So how do you stop a deeply religious and starving people from gorging themselves on poorly cooked, worm incubating pork?

Tell them God says to knock that shit off.

But they still chimp out about fresh pig roasts. I guess the idea was to keep people from fucking up by banning it outright.

Only based races like pork, alcohol, and milk.

Because it tatses like people.

I eat pig meat once in a while. Not too much. I prefer fish, chicken and beef.

Pigs are filthy animals. They eat their own shit and their meat is poisonous.

I forgot how cows and chickens use restrooms unlike filthy savage pooinloos

It helps when you put it into context. I had forgotten about the shellfish rule.

>All these "because disease and parasites"
Fuck all of that, there is a far more reasonable explanation.
Have you ever SMELLED cooking pork?
Like, really smelled it? To the point you felt physically ill?
I have occasionally, and if desert cultures had that sensation every time they smelled cooking pork it is no surprise to me at all they would ban it.
Holy fucking shit I don't even know why it happens.

>t Mohammed
flag checks out

Well he's fucking wrong because pigs are actually pretty clean as far as farm animals go. They roll around in mud to protect themselves from the sun an keep themselves cool.

Pigs aren't dirty. They can't sweat. They prefer to keep cool in water but that's expensive, so they roll around in mud.

So what? Fish tastes like pussy, are you against fish, too?
See
>Trichinosis.
Not if you cook it.
>Pigs eat anything.
So do fish.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2515969/Humans-evolved-female-chimpanzee-mated-pig-Extraordinary-claim-American-geneticist.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10793958/Pig-hearts-could-be-transplanted-into-humans-after-baboon-success.html

leftover from desert nomad days. no water to clean yourself + hot dirty enviroment = infected dicks.

they still do it because they will never be anything but disgusting desert nomads.

They are all inbred mongrels. Their desert religion is the least of their problems

It's one of the few animals that will eat its own shit.

Pig roast is overrated as fuck though.

Jews and muslims are forbidden from eating pork because the Torah and the Quaran forbid cannibalism.

fat lards don't understand

>Like, really smelled it? To the point you felt physically ill?
What the hell are you talking about? Bacon in a frying pan smells fucking glorious.

Pork is gross. I will never understand plebs whose favorite food is "pork chops." The only way to make pigs taste good is brine and smoke.

Yes, pork smells bad, but so does fish. If you treat pork it's really good, like Hawaiian kalua pig.

heil

Goat > pig

It's also high in protein and rich in many vitamins and minerals, and much cheaper than beef. I'm hoping to find out why Jewtards and Mushits really are against it.

It smells like a burning human.

How much cooking fuel is available in the Middle East without things like electricity and natural gas? They may not have been able to always cook it properly.

Jew here.

There is no god given reason to avoid pork.

More proof muslims copied us blindly

Btw Jewish scriptures is like 1/3rdof the religion, most information is passed down through rabbis

because 2000 years ago people got trichinosis and diseases eating underprepared pork so it was banned by sand nigger cultures including Jews.

>There is no god given reason to avoid pork.
Pigs are inbred, they eat their own shit and give you parasites.

I hate you

Three are also reports from the Marquesas Islands of Polynesia, where human flesh was called "long pig".[76]

True these are the same people whose "Yahweh"/"Allah" commands them to cut off children's genitals.

My theory for the reason Abrahamic religions ban pork is because it would be considered cannibalism.

Think about it. The meat on a pork is kinda similar to a humans. Sometimes they use pig hearts for human heart transplants.

When conquistadors discovered Aztec or Mayan pozole they used human meat. The conquistadors instead used pork because it was considered similar.

No u, roasted pig is excellent.

Pigs are arguably smarter than dogs.

Only if you're an inbred retard who confines pigs where they don't have room to roam and you're also too dumb to fucking cook properly. Much like most of the Middle East. And the Sharia zones in the UK.

Thanks, this looks interesting. I've heard that pigs are exceptionally intelligent.

So, you're saying that the Muzzie ban on pork has to do with not eating animals smarter than they are? Makes sense.

roasted pig smells like burnt human flesh

do i ask you why you dont eat cats?

subhanallah

They couldn't handle the fact that pigs IRL look

T
H
I
C
C

White Nordics have our own mythology of the divine pig Sarimner which must have triggered them way back in time

because pork tastes like and has the same consistency as human flesh.

And pig hearts are used in human heart transplants

>Pigs are filthy animals
No, they're actually very clean. They roll in mud to keep cool and prevent insects from biting them.
>They eat their own shit
No, they don't, not unless they're starving. They eat the shit of OTHER animals. Chickens, rabbits, and goats all do this as well.

ancient hipsterism

Why do muslims dont eat pork? Because cannibalism is unislamic.

I just have a hard time seeing that being on the radar in the Biblical days when mere survival was always at stake. I'm more inclined toward the disease theory along with shellfish and circumcision.

>Say Moshe, the insides of the swine and the goyim look the pretty similar after we cut them up.
>Oy gross, I totally quit bacon.

Why don't we all just eat poultry? Red meats are bad for you anyways.

I'm sorry you can't enjoy pig pickins.

Yes, they think raping eight-year-old Christian and Yazidi girls is fine but bacon bits are of the devil...

The pigs of the old world were walking street sweepers that ate literal garbage. Modern pigs are a product of engineered animal husbandry and diets. The rules made sense at the time.

This.
Back in desert nomad days, you had two ways to cook/preserve food.
sunlight and salt.
Neither of these kills parasites in pig meat.

You'd need a wood fire with plenty of fuel to cook a pig.

yes mohumed we all know you love goats

>You'd need a wood fire with plenty of fuel to cook a pig.
You could also try eating something that isn't full of parasites. Pigs are not meant for human consumption.

Spirit Cooking

>Not going Vegetarian (Hitler) or Vegan (Savitri Devi)
pussy

Maybe cook it you fucking ape.

This one I can't refute. Although obviously it's not valid and pigs are not humans.

>Pigs are inbred, they eat their own shit and give you parasites.

So Islam forbids it because it's like canabalism?
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

It's called barbecue Mahmoud.

Salt was expensive in early history, hence the word "salary" literally meaning "payment in salt".

because pigs are flesh ieaters in contrast to cattle, chicken, goats, horses etc...

Pigs are also fatty creatures, you're more apt in getting some kind of tumor from them.

muslims and jews are pork people,
that'd be like cannibalism.

>Sarimner
>European, heathen
>un-Kosher/Halal
PERFECT

The sad thing is that the ME used to be green. I'm not exactly what you'd call religious, but I suspect that the garden of Eden story came from the oral history of elders telling people how fertile the soil used to be and how many trees there were. Ancient sandniggers wrecked that place with poor agricultural practices and deforestation. At some point, THOU SHALT NOT EAT PORK! made sense, and that point was probably at least 2500 or 3000 years ago.

You could also try not breeding with your 12 year old cousins until you're so inbred you cannot learn how to properly cook food, Mohammad.

>not eating dolphin or orca
Fucking Swedes.

>dumb sand nignogs find pig
>sandy jew rat eats the pig
>the pig had worm eggs in its muscles
>the pig eating jew thief gets worms
>fat gut kike worm bloats to death and shits worms
>all of his jewger friends decide pig must be cursed
>dude you can't eat pig you'll end up like shlamozzle
>yeah that shit ain't kosher

This is why I give zero fucks if Assad actually was gassing his own people.

Naturally, the stories must have come from somewhere. No pigs because they get loose and destroy vegetation? (Why every day is hog season in Texas.)

Pork carries a lot more parasites/diseases. They live in filth. Same could be said for bears. They will kill you if you don't cook the ever living fuck out of them.

Sure, you -could- eat tons of pork today because muh cookin methods and shiet, but seriously, why even bother?

Less meats, especially red meats, is best diet. 3 portions of meat per week is incredibly healthier than 3 portions of meat per day.

Give it a shot, and tell me how much less your shit stinks (literally). Might be your body telling you something...

Because Muslims and Jews follow God's commandments.

Christians don't know that God commands them not to eat pork because they don't read the Bible.

>Savitri Devi
Mt girlfriend got jealous of her when I read her books because she could see how much they affected me. Jealous of a dead woman.

Because Jews are often reincarnated as pigs and Muslims don't want to eat Jews

lol

Pigs are physically unable to excrete toxins that is why they are disgusting