>IS fighters trapped in western Raqqa as SDF seize new sites inside Tabqa
>HTS keeps control of Al-Imam(rural Hama) after SAA assault
>Shelling injures 12 civilians in Damascus
>Hundreds of SAA soldiers arrive at DeZ after new IS assault
>Qatar to guarantee safety of weapons inspectors in Idlib province
>IS launches 2nd chemical attack in Mosul in 2 days
>US marines deployed to Australia amid N. Korean ‘nuclear threat’
>SAUDI BLACK HAWK HELI downed in Yemen,12 dead
>170dead(116kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy after rebels agree to pop swap
Videos from bomb scene: pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u
>Civilians in Kafr Nabuda succeed in expelling Ahrar al-Sham by pelting them with rocks and small arms fire

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2Lk7IHfyx0
youtube.com/watch?v=VH3fmxYamqM
ultimasnoticias.com.ve/noticias/slider/smolansky-pide-intervencion-del-pais-supuesto-uso-armas-quimicas-venezuela/
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/854820378732089344
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_uprising_in_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo_Artillery_School_massacre
worldtribune.com/report-egypt-offered-to-send-40000-ground-troops-to-yemen/
en.etilaf.org/all-news/political-news/uk-urges-russia-to-end-blind-support-for-assad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NpBBFAaF9rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf

Reminder that the Clintons, John mccain and John pedosta should be executed

Idk, m8, it may be because I'm Albanian and I kind of measure everything to the Albanian standard. One of the main reasons I never trusted the MSM, even before I got to Sup Forums. Aside from militants, we have literally 0 faith in our politicians and leaders, but every alternative is just as bad as the one before, so we have no choice. It's hard for me to believe Putin has the approval /pol and RT say he has and that Russian election are legit. I might be wrong, though.

albolandi, tell me about the PL-01
why does it take so long?

And who they are and what they did exactly despite harvesting 18000 child organs?

Because there's no actual technology for anything except for maybe the drive.

Because no one counts on exporting it and internal market is already satisfied with overpriced Leos.
Just a guess though, I'm no expert on weapons whatsoever.

>Thank you president Trump and kuffars for sponsoring our show

New South Front:
youtube.com/watch?v=M2Lk7IHfyx0

Daily Reminder that Navalny is a fucking meme

D'you mean me? I have never even handled a weapon in my life, you're asking the wrong person.

I challenge ANYONE to do better, rules are well known to regulars:

In the same way Trump was a meme?

>Assad with the yellow, blue and red band
>Bolivar in the back

I think I came.

Putin will use him to avoid maidan and get rid of his liberal enemies

who is this shiksa and how can I mate with her?

The composite armor is still deep in development and there's still a yuge chance it'll just get sold away as usual.
Cannon is nowhere near ready, they're allegedly trying to retrofit a Rheinmetall gun for it, as per usual the brain power and technological expertise is there but there's not enough money for R&D.
All electronics including countermeasures are somewhere around preliminary design.
t. A civil engineer who knows a guy working on the drive systems
So basically my uncle works at Nintendo tier info.

would be this a dreamteam?

>shiksa
>tfw no face when I know this word because it works in Polish for God knows how long.
Bashar's daughter, Zein(ab).
Interesting information, thanks, will it be anywhere comparable with Altay or T-14 though?

You have plenty of cute girls like that in your country, unfortunately you keeper them all penned up behind walls and blockades. Just end the apartheid and you can get any number of girls like that.

Accurate guess. It's pretty but basically a product searching for a market like so many designs.

In any case, he is a useful dude, the authorities are afraid of him and overestimate him, as a result, corrupt officials are afraid to act too blatantly.

>You'll never see Cabello and Assad leading a million people army to smash the US, EU and Israel

Your info is accurate for many programs because everyone has a pet design they want to sell.

Even bothering with a new cannon is stupid. Cannon exist to fire standard projectiles and be sustained by existing supply systems.

Build hulls, electronics etc but outsource drivetrains unless something special like HED, and outsource ALL the weapons. Ensure your design is versatile.

t.military contractor on a team trying to sell anonymous AFV mods.

>not enough money for R&D
its more like the time problem its easier to use a proven gun and work around that.
You can work on the protection more , but this thing is more in the tank destroyer class than a actual MBT also it worries me how small the track is no this thing and the 105 mm gun.

you guys start very interesting projects
>youtube.com/watch?v=VH3fmxYamqM

you're not albolandi

didnt you know that venezuela and syria like to use chemical weapons against poor civilians
ultimasnoticias.com.ve/noticias/slider/smolansky-pide-intervencion-del-pais-supuesto-uso-armas-quimicas-venezuela/

TDs are somewhat obsolete unless also excellent infantry support weapons.

Do NOT forget high angle fire! You can see Houthis pwning Saudi forces who can't shoot up into mountains with their LAV cannon. It's not the cannon, it's the gun mount.

Also have APS or your nice armor is still gonna die. A good APS system alone could make buckets of money and be fitted to many vehicles.

>Bashar's daughter
absolutely haram.

mossad is gonna kill you

We have fantastic universities here and many talented students, the level of education on the technical/medicine schools is simply brilliant as far as I know, so from time to time you hear in the news about something like your link, or 22yo lad doing some work for Mars project for NASA.

>Analniy being anywhere near as popular as Trump was
nah

Supposedly. The "stealth" part is said to be mostly a meme, the idea apparently was to fuck with top-attack missiles. I don't know if it'll go anywhere.
As I said, it's literally just some stuff I got from a friend who works on parts of it. I have no idea what they were planning for the cannon initially but it seems it'll be modded Rheinmetall as usual.

ALLEGEDLY the prototype shown so far isn't much more than a demonstrator. It'll most likely end up looking completely different too.

She'll be my wife and I'll be the king of Souria one day, mark me words.

>you guys start very interesting projects
yes but this is not a new concept this liquid is a non newtonian fluid. basically it gets harder the bigger the force acting on it is ! problem is how do you stop the fluid collecting at the bottom of the west and show do you spread the force more equally on the body during the impact

Issue is a lot of our research doesn't go anywhere or gets sold away due to low interest or just outright lack of money on Government's side. Even in the ever-stagnant field of civil engineering we sold away quite a few interesting patents.

Give me a rundown on the situation in Yemen /sg/.

because it fell for the "sleek and flat = cool experimental" meme

Houthis are based

The protests in Venezuela just got interesting. Opposition kike David Smolansky is accusing Maduro of possibly using CW against protestors in Venezuela.

Flat is justice though.

Houthis are the legitimate popular force on the ground and control the rightful capital, and have most of the nations army behind it. KSA and it's puppet govt are buttblasted and bombing the shit out of them, to little effect. Someone khat chewing, sandle wearing natives are winning against the most well funded army in the ME. Houthis are also not an Iranian puppet, or even receiving mich from them.

that's one ugly gun, no idea how good it is tho
>not having FN aesthetics
>please don't mention the f2000

Houthis are losing some ground but they still slap Saudi ass hard.
A while ago Yemenis whacked a Saudi ship with a chink knockoff anti-ship missile so there's that.

Checked
Yes, that issue could've been solved with more participation in the "high-school market" by private schools, but for now (sorry can't put it in english) produkują samych śmieszków z marketingu po MBA, albo innych socjopolitologii i zarządania, kiedy w całym kraju jest 3 adwokatów prawa kościelnego i każdy kasuje po 150k miesięcznie xD

Last week I saw that news, those fuckers are getting more and more desperate...

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/854820378732089344

Why did Hafez not just kill all the MB shitheads? Seems like much of this could have been avoided if he did?

i know that it isn't new and i know what a non newtonian liquid.
i was talking about the poles in general.

>problem is how do you stop the fluid collecting at the bottom of the west
there are solution, actually shown in the video
it's some kind of "dragon skin liquid armor".

>show do you spread the force more equally on the body during the impact
they say that the liquid reduces by 4 the impact force on the body

US is sticking their dick in for no reason other than the Saudis are losing and the Americans feel the need to protect their invisible interests they suddenly have there

Houthis are actually popular in Yemen and are doing an alright job at fighting, while the Saudis are absolute garbage and can only kill via air strikes and cutting food supplies since every infantry engagement they have with the Houthis end in the Saudis dead and the Houthis with new expensive guns

Iran also sells them guns, which the US seems to be pissed over

LOL probably threw a spray-bottle of windex at them
Ahhh yeah I made Mccain XXX :))) wish i could've seen it!!!

Just made this one hehe

Iran isn't getting hardly any shit through the blockade. Most of what they have is Yemeni army stock, including all their scuds.

The Malaysian Navy are the only people who use it now after the US passed

and don't forget that Kosher trump and neocons like marco rubio and the senile monster mccain support lilian tintori

He tried very hard

>TDs are somewhat obsolete
i know that is way its a strange lay out its only 35t
>infantry support weapons.
i can see that but will it be more use full than a 44 mm auto canon may be if the fit it whit a 120mm gun it will make more sense.
>Do NOT forget high angle fire
Poland is a flat as a board. i can see them having advantage in mountainous regions but hire not relay
>A good APS system alone could make buckets of money and be fitted to many vehicles.
that is true but i wold not like to bet my life on the system by its self i see it more like the first line of defense

MBA jest okrutnym rakiem, tak jak pozostałe gównokierunki. Problem taki że na każdego solidnego fachowca, czy to prawnik, czy ekonomista czy inżynier, przypada pierdylion śmieszków którzy na studia nie powinni się nigdy dostać. Czasy się zmieniają, niestety. Pracowałem na kilku uczelniach jako adiunkt spierdolina, i widziałem jakie pawiany przyjmują teraz na politechniki. Chyba tylko Warszawska i AGH się bronią przed tym, bo mają prężny R&D, masę patentów i w dupie hajs za studenciaki. No ale nie ważne, to niestety trynd na całym świecie teraz.

Mukbahrat obviously weren't earning their keep

>Morocco just accepted 100 million $ gibs from Saudi Arabia

>accusing Maduro of possibly using CW against protestors in Venezuela
i smell a kike by the name of cia

Guys please remember that Bashar Alassad's daughter (Zein Alsham) is only 13.

>i was talking about the poles in general.
well its nothing nwe pols had always some good projects in the back ground they are not retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_uprising_in_Syria

and what do deb- macedonians do?

do a Egypt (like they did in Yemen) and cuck the saudis by sending half of it to syrian gov

#IS terrorists shot down #Iraqi reconnaissance drone NW of #Mosul

Poor drones :(

She looks older tbqh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo_Artillery_School_massacre
you have to wonder how much blood that Artillery school has seen

fuck off maghrebi

Prawda jest taka że te śmieszki tak czy inaczej mają niewiele ponad średnią krajową (chyba że trafią na jakieś przypadkowe stanowiska na zachodzie), a solidni fachowcy potrafią nawet w kraju (sic!) znaleźć taką pracę że po 10 latach mają ten przysłowiowy milion odłożony na koncie oszczędnościowym. Nawet po dobrej polibudzie jak wzięło się praktyki w ZakładMechanicznyJanusz i nie załapało na Erasmusa żeby porobić w fachu znajomości to ciężko liczyć na cokolwiek więcej niż dajmy na to rówieśnik który nawet został na uczelni bo go interesowała termodynamika.

Are you getting shiny new mosques with kind imams in them? The saudis have given Europe a bunch of those already. They're totally not ISIS recruitment centers.

Always found it interesting that IS in Iraq uses US made weapons, while in Syria they always have the Soviet ones.

>what do maghrebinhos do
getting decapitated and their mouth stuffed with their dick is your countries most famous achievement,well done

Nah man shes definitely 13, turns 14 in November.

In exchange for what?

>calling themselves the Fighting Vanguard and led by ʿAdnan ʿUqla, massacred between 50 and 83 Alawi cadets
>Uqla, the son of a baker
The plot thickens...

Tasty!

Saudi Arabs have the same delusions of the jews about being 'the only true muslims' and 'God's chosen people'. Two peas from a pod

>implying that saudis are not crypto jews

we make ATMGs body Armour and some small arms we are no Yugoslavia eny more we use to make planes and ships even a space program

We don't really have nice/cordial relations with Syria or significant historic ties with them, unlike Egypt.

Also
>Egyptians
>cucking the Saudis
worldtribune.com/report-egypt-offered-to-send-40000-ground-troops-to-yemen/

Nah, Morocco controls its mosques and imams VERY tightly. We form most of our imams ourselves.

Who knows? Officially, it's to support small and medium Moroccan enterprises, but who knows what they're really after.
Gotta keep in mind we staunchingly supported the Yemen intervention in 2015, though. No public statements since...

Oh well, she's the only way of becoming the King of Syria, so you know..
t. not an expert on Islamophobia joining IS

Ciągle w narodzie pokutuje myślenie a la homo sovieticus, co zabawne nawet u tzw. milenialsów. PRL nam wyrządził niesamowite szkody, niestety. Może za 10 lat się to naprawi chociaż patrząc na wpływy kulturowe to raczej mało prawdopodobne.

>mfw /ptg/ buys the "Iran is our enemy", "do you want the Russians running the world?","America is the only country that can lead the world to peace" memes
>mfw they call me a concern shill for being a non-interventionist even when i completely agree with everything to do with Trump's domestic policies

is this war the spirit of the baker's son waging Armageddon?

>worldtribune.com/report-egypt-offered-to-send-40000-ground-troops-to-yemen/
This was fake news tho, Egypt said they will commit 40k troops if an united arab army gets formed in MENA

because they got american stuff in Iraq.
they don't need US weapons in Syria, because the syrian warfare is much more """easy and soft""" than the iraqi one.
also, ISIS has the Assad Weapons Delivery ® in Syria since the SAA is literally a little piece of shit (pic related)

>Also
>>Egyptians
>>cucking the Saudis
>worldtribune.com/report-egypt-offered-to-send-40000-ground-troops-to-yemen/
well they did the same before the sent them 14 bill or some thing close to that they sen 15 people and after 2 months broth them back .
And i dont see them ever sending that much people in yemen they have a big problem west of them and inside the state Libya is not going to fix it self !

Iran is a funny case. They are technically only KSA and Israel's enemy, and they're actually enjoying the fact that they will never ever strike against those countries first. It's good for domestic purposes.
Muh Russians running the world makes me laugh every fucking time. You have to be pants on head retarded to think Russia wants or can rebuild any semblance of hegemony anywhere. If this is how murrican elites think too then Chinks have already won. That fucking Russia decoy was a masterstroke.

fucking theres a poland making both the trump general and syria general fuck sakes that doesnt even make sense

Hey Russia, STOP supporting Ass*d!

en.etilaf.org/all-news/political-news/uk-urges-russia-to-end-blind-support-for-assad.html

I'm not doubting her age, I'm just saying she looks older.

Perspektywy dość ponuro się prezentują, to prawda, jedyne co pisiorom mogę oddać to fakt że starają się jednak takiego endeckiego (albo i sanacyjnego) ducha w młodych szczepić gdzie tylko się da.
Prawda, że te wpływy z zachodu docierały i docierają, i jak psuły - tak psują. Pociesza zaś fakt że mało które społeczeństwo jest tak monoetniczne (a do naszego bardzo ciężko się zaadaptować, język, religia, specyficzne pojęcie historii, szczególnie tzw. empatia martyrologiczna) i stosunkowo religijne. To trzyma w jako takiej nadzieji, że degeneracja albo do nas dotrze osłabiona, albo jako trend kulturowy po prostu ominie nas szerokim łukiem. Nie wkurzajmy anonków polskim banterem więcej :P

>visiting /ptg/
go back there

>You have to be pants on head retarded to think Russia wants or can rebuild any semblance of hegemony anywhere. If this is how murrican elites think too then Chinks have already won.

Its honestly fucking hilarious to see Americans chimp out over Post-Soviet Russia and not realizing China will most likely fuck them in the ass in two decades

can a nigga get some more bombs dropped

Good Video from Kevork on
youtube.com/watch?v=NpBBFAaF9rA
>US/Qatar funded "rebels" besiege town for years, not allowing humanitarian aid
>Iran helps w/ deal to evacuate them from Kafarya & Foua
>Buses were locked up for a few days during the evacuation process
>Kids weren't allowed to leave buses. Had to pee in their pants
>Kids hadn't seen potato chips in years while besieged
>"Rebels" open up chips and throw them on floor
>"Rebels" take picture of kids and laugh at them
>"Rebels" lure children with more chips outside of their buses
>Over 80 children are exploded by US funded "rebels"
>CNN calls it a "hiccup" and no dead children are paraded on our fbook/twitters
>BBC claims "rebels" weren't involved at all
>Same "rebels" send their own children on suicide bombing missions

Just gonna let these Wahabi fucks get away with this shit huh? Just gonna let CNN piss away the lives of these children because it doesn't serve their agenda?

Who the fuck are the people funding these Wahabi fuckers? I've seen a few of their supporters shilling for them online. They must be dismantled.

Dozens of IS-made launchers reportedly sized and used against IS by PMU.

"Where there's two Poles, there's also three opinions"

you have to go back !

I don't really think they'll take that long. Chinese attempt to insert their rice dick up your ass might start way sooner. Depends on how fast they set AIIB up.

>Who the fuck are the people funding these Wahabi fuckers? I've seen a few of their supporters shilling for them online. They must be dismantled.
They fund themselves with the biggest oil reserves in the world.
The petrodollar is supreme.

>presstitutes
I know this is a very serious and sad issue, but this made me laugh.

you fuck heads better stop hating on Trump or you will be Physically Removed via helicopter