Are you aware of the Prison Jew?

I got the impression the USA are severely fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

Mind me, Italy is not in a wonderful position. But its problem are different.
Italy has a *public* system... this means some managers might take bribes from suppliers or from Mafia bosses who need some special benefits. However, the entire legal system is not rigged to jail people asap. Why? Because since jail managers, jail janitors, jail admins, and jail guards are all State jobs, MORE INMATES = MORE WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Theoretically speaking, a fully public jail system, when well managed, should make it possible to control criminals but to jail only the dangerous or recidivist ones. Not just every Jack or Sheila who couldn't afford a good lawyer.

To the very contrary, it seems to me the prison system of the US, together with its legal system, is 100% rigged against citizens, thus resulting in severe punishments even for misdemeanour and minor offences.

Why the fuck do you keep feeding the prison-Jew?

I am well aware some of you think that even your average weed-smoker needs some time behind the bars... but let's be frank, guyse: that's fucking ridiculous. We libertarians know very well Governments are our first enemies and try to cuck us in all possible ways!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-drugs-idUSKBN17K2JI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034186/
prisonstudies.org/country/italy
prisonstudies.org/country/france
prisonstudies.org/country/united-kingdom-england-wales
prisonstudies.org/country/spain
independent.ie/videos/world-news/video-we-are-coming-for-you-dramatic-police-video-warning-heroin-dealers-goes-viral-35609772.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm outraged at how little response I'm getting from you.

We don't know where to start. The American prison system is the shame of the nation, and this is coming from a citizen of the country that elected Donald Trump.

Well, we didn't really elect him, as the popular vote showed, but you get the idea.

Some of the prisons in the USA are privately run.
Also there are far more crimes per capital in USA than in Italy.

No drug addict should ever go to prison for the crime of possessing or consuming drugs.

There are far more crimes in part because there are far more things that can send you to prison. This isn't an excuse for violent crimes, but mainly the US's unreasonable war on drugs.

Thanks.
>Also there are far more crimes per capital in USA than in Italy.
But isn't this evidence that the prison system does not work? After all, even if one is imprisoned *after* committing a crime, the sheer existence of a system should deter people from committing crimes -- unless you abide by the idea that prison is *just* a form of punishment and does not serve other purposes in society.

>No drug addict should ever go to prison for the crime of possessing or consuming drugs.
That's what I thought.

>ut mainly the US's unreasonable war on drugs.
Do you have more info on that? When did it start?

Holy shit how can drumpfh ever recover

>Holy shit how can drumpfh ever recover
Didn't he misplace a warship, the other day?

I largely don't give a fuck what happens to criminals and neither does most of the nation, ergo why the system is what it is. With rare exception, there isn't any non-trash people in them.

Yes, private prisons are the scum of the earth. They make deals with state gov't to build prisons on the condition that the state ensures they have 95% occupancy AT ALL TIMES.

Our politicians don't give a fuck though because the private prison industry is one of the biggest lobbyists.

The prison system is invariably weighted against the poor. In the sense that it's publicly intended, it does not work. It's real intent, which is to keep the poor away from the wealthy public, it functions pretty well. The poorer you are here, the more likely it is that you'll be convicted of a crime that you didn't even commit.

^
I'd support more prisoners, namely white collar criminals
I'd also support death penalty for all first degree murderers

The war on drugs began with president Carter, but has been escalated with every administration. I don't have specific proof on hand, but articles, documentaries and books on the subject are easy to find. Blanket intolerance has been the norm for at least 30 years and minor drug charges, especially the kind addicts are charged with, like possession, carry minimum sentences in many states. The right wing agenda regarding drugs has always bordered fascism.

>I largely don't give a fuck what happens to criminals and neither does most of the nation, ergo why the system is what it is. With rare exception, there isn't any non-trash people in them.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMH...
Are you trolling?

Read this:
reuters.com/article/us-massachusetts-drugs-idUSKBN17K2JI

It appears sloppy lab practices have jailed countless Americans in the past... luckily this time the ill-practice has been discovered, so that 20,000 ppl who risked an unfair trial have actually been saved.

If the legal system were idiot-proof, I might even agree with you (even though you shouldn't build jails you don't want to be jailed in). However, since the legal system is crap in most countries, your argument is bullshit, because each of us is at constant risk of being mistaken for a real criminal (see the lab thing above).

Having said that though, I wouldn't be opposed to prison reform. Get rid of private prisons and end the war on drugs.

prison is fine in USA, puts degenerates and blacks to work

See here for debunking of what you've just said:

To add to the last response to this, "criminals" who enter the prison system wrongfully convicted rarely remain innocent. Prison is a brutally violent place that breaks any good people who find themselves incarcerated, so at least a portion of the "trash" you speak of weren't trash when they were convicted.

>nigger goes to prison
>violence required for survival
>nigger gets out of prison
>knocks up a few baby mamas
>nigger babies grow up and go to prison

>rigged to jail people

Wait until you're up to 30% non-white population and you'll learn.

>who enter the prison system wrongfully convicted rarely remain innocent.
Which is exceedingly rare.

Crime has gone up in America 10 fold since the 80s. Its more dangerous now than ever here which is why we need more prisons as the picture shows.

Look at all the sex offenders in America, there is like one in every city or one per square mile of America. Noones child is safe when leaving the house since their preyed upon once they step out the door.

We must do more to incarcerate criminals before America becomes more of a third world country than it already is considering we have more sex offenders than all of Africa combined which is a fact.

>I gaurantee
Gib ebidence or get the buck out
>not one of those 21,000 was some sort of Saint that did zero drug dealing. They just didn't get picked out of a hat.
Ha! The good ol' meme according to which:
>if you get caught by police, you MUST have done something wrong
Confirmation bias

Anyway, those are minor offences. Why the fuck would you jail people who are clearly going to become a burden when in Jail? Give them some social work and stop it already with your bullshit.

Also:
>what is the right to a fair trial
You don't even read your Constitution, don't you?

>so at least a portion of the "trash" you speak
Why is that in quotes? Theives, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers ARE trash people.

>Wait until you're up to 30% non-white population and you'll learn.
Italy is already non-white you dumbass.
Do you think I show up to Sup Forums to pander to fucking Aryans? Lel

I don't commit crimes and I've never been in trouble with the law. There are over 320 million people in this nation. I don't give a flying fuck about the 2 million or so niggers we have in prison.

you're absoloutely correct, guess i'm a #cruzmissle now

I actually had these confused with something else. I still don't give a fuck and I don't get why you do.

It's being addressed, what more do you want?

That perspective is very biased. Even accused rapists and murderers have been exonerated through DNA evidence. Nobody anywhere is ever completely innocent of everything, but you are saying that if you are wrongfully convicted of a crime you didn't commit personally, even you probably did something bad, and you may as well be there anyway. This likely doesn't sit well with you. It wouldn't with me.

Some motherfucker deleted his comment, trying to look smart... but we got him nailed in a nice screencap. enjoy replying to this faggot
:^)

>USA: Huge number of niggers in jail.
>Italy: Literally a nigger on every street corner.
OP is a Jew as usual.

>enter the prison system wrongfully
vanishingly rare. this basically doesn't happen in America.

21k in a nation of 320+ million people. It's literally nothing.

Prisoners are exonerated by new DNA testing methods in this country regularly. Even one is way too many. To exacerbate things, the municipality who wrongfully convicted these people rarely make up for stealing the life of the accused.

You are correct to a certain degree, there is a lot of money being made from the prison biz. Last time I checked 1% of the US population was in prison...

However the US criminal justice system wasnt always like this, they were very keen on rehabilitation in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Then in the 90s there was a shift towards a more of a retributivist view on criminal punishment and rather than rehabilitate delinquents, the main goal now is auctuarial justice i.e to take crime as a social fact that needs to be managed much like any risk factor..

Crime has mainly only gone up because of the war on drugs.

>21k in a nation of 320+ million people. It's literally nothing.
In fact.
Those 20,000 were the ones who were somewhat saved thanks to the investigations who led to discover crappy laboratory practices that almost jailed them.

Think of all those who are in jail because of some private lab doing a crappy job and whose life is now completely ruined.

It's still rare man. The overwhelming amount of people in prison are trash and I'm guessing you're one of them.

>hen in the 90s there was a shift towards a more of a retributivist view on criminal
Who was the smartass who shifted towards retributivism?

>we have more sex offenders than all of Africa combined which is a fact.
Rape is rarely prosecuted in Africa. The numbers don't reflect reality.

>Prisoners are exonerated by new DNA testing methods in this country regularly. Even one is way too many. To exacerbate things, the municipality who wrongfully convicted these people rarely make up for stealing the life of the accused.
SAD!

>Even one is way too many.
bullshit, the 26,000:1 actual criminals in jail easily make up for each "wrongfully convicted" nigger that pops up

are Mexicans included in white or native?

Not everyone in prison entered as trash. People are sometimes genuinely wrongfully convicted.

>Think of all those who are in jail because of some private lab doing a crappy job and whose life is now completely ruined.

Not many. I don't give a fuck about .001 percent of the population.

Everyone when they noticed that crime rate skyrocketing and noting that the medical model didn't work. Our current prison system is based on incapacitation, not rehabilitation.

The only wrongly convicted nigger I've ever heard of is the guy who went to jail forever because a woman dreamt he raped her.

stop shilling your shit thread on other boards, luigi

except if you read the thread, that never fucking happens

Eye witnesses are pretty awful and I'd even argue the almost shouldn't be admissible.

It's funny how people like this and Aaron Mcgruder never seem to propose any realistic solutions to the problem. Like ending prison will just make everybody start magically behaving.

Then this conversation isn't for you. Apathy only makes this country worse.

have you been reading the same thread as me? the "problem" according to this guy is there are criminals in jail. you can't reason with that.

American Prison Industry is slave industry. Nothing about it and their retarded philosophy is sane.if you compare it to.western philosophy and general politicial traditional

horrible shit over human rights

>I was arrested for a crime someone else noticed, so we need to get rid of prisons.

Actively killing niggers is the only solution.

If you haven't at least done 30 days you're not a man

Unfortunately the only alternative is 1984 style surveillance.
That said we have retarded laws the other way like no recording in a doctor's office. You'd think that at least a public job would have surveillance? Not a chance.

>what is OPSEC

>The rate of erroneous conviction of innocent criminal defendants is often described as not merely unknown but unknowable. We use survival analysis to model this effect, and estimate that if all death-sentenced defendants remained under sentence of death indefinitely at least 4.1% would be exonerated. We conclude that this is a conservative estimate of the proportion of false conviction among death sentences in the United States.
SOLID SALSA: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034186/

Basically, this is an example taken from people sentenced to death penalty.
According to the analysis, around 4.1% of them would be discharged if given enough time.

If 1% of the pop. is in jail, this means
>3,000,000 ppl are in jail in the US
3 fucking millions
Now, since mistakes are done more often when minor offences are involved, we can think of the death penalty stats as not representative of all convictions. Consequently, if in the case of serious trials you get 4% mistakes, maybe you get up to 8% in all kinds of trials.

So let's settle for 6% mistakes. This means:
>180,000 people
THAT'S A BIG NUMBER OF WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS!

It happens with increasing frequency that someone wrongfully convicted is released due to DNA evidence not available at the time of the trial. It's rarely announced because it always causes public outrage.

My fault

HAHAHAHAH.will.never happen, so much fucking money in those.two things for USA's economy

While i agree in principle that private prisons are dumb this post still feels like a Pannella voter that has just finished watching 13th on netflix
Prisoners are treated too kindly, they should be beaten by guards every day to remind them they are the scum of the earth

Before you ask, yes I've posted this before it's not pasta :

>At a bar watching a Mayweather fight
>Step out to smoke a cigarette in between the undercard and main event
>Walk to the left of the bar a bit
>See a dude bloodied and beat to shit,
>Call the police like a good person, don't even go back inside even though everyone is telling me the fights starting
>Cops arrive
>Tl;Dr cops ask that drunk concussed Cuban who beat the shit out of him and he says I did
>get charged with attempted murder and all types of various battery charges and shit
>No bond
>Call my job , immediately get fired
>2 weeks into my stay, some guy calls me a bitch in front of a cell filled with 58 other dudes because it's a cell filled with 30 bunk beds
>Beat the shit out of him, and catch a felony battery on an inmate charge
>Spend my entire savings at the time, 17$ on a reputable Jew attorney
>All he does is go to the bar and get surveillance footage that shows the fight, and me walk out of the bar after it is all said and done
>Go to court, get my charges dropped and think im going to be let home a free man
>Wrong
>Still have the battery charge
>Explain to the judge what happened, and that I shouldn't have been there in the first place
>Hes not hearing it, offers me a shitty plea. I was so desperate to get out of jail that I took it as opposed to waiting for bond and having my attorney fight it
>ALSO that dude told me it was a fair deal
>Fair deal my left nut sack
>Had to do 30 more days, 2 years probation with a fucking curfew and all and im still a felon after everything
AND NOW I CANT BUY A FUCKING GUN, VOTE, OR GET A HALF DECENT JOB. I violated probation once and had to do 60 a days in jail because my boss asked me to gopher something and I wasn't at work when she visited despite the fact that my boss came to court to testify in my behalf the next day.
Prison is necessary but it is indeed a fucking kike scam I breathe wrong and my probation officer will have me sent to jail.

So, if you become part of that statistic, we should just let it go and leave you there?

>THAT'S A BIG NUMBER OF WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS!
Compared to the number of crimes committed? Not really. And if we're talking about ALL crime, then you must realize that most convictions do not result incarceration, yes?

>Everyone when they noticed that crime rate skyrocketing and noting that the medical model didn't work. Our current prison system is based on incapacitation, not rehabilitation.
You know what works?
Funding shit.
I mean giving cash to shit that occurs BEFORE somebody grows up.

I am not talking gibs here, mind me! I am talking things such as: fund the public school system, create fucking infrastructures. This is not the same as free gibs because it's not charity. It's just a way to give all citizens (none excluded) a fair go.

Even a single one is too many. No matter who you are, it could always be you fighting for your freedom. Before you dismiss even one innocent man behind bars, remember it could be you.

Damn

You're getting shafted big time mate

you're not making a good case for yourself as anything but trash.

Come on mate... I invited you over for sausage pizza... and now you don't even thank me!

No shit Sherlock, I haven't said it doesn't. I just don't give a fuck about the vast majority of people in prison.

They aren't all niggers. You could be next. Don't think it's not possible.

that is EXACTLY what gibs is.

WRONG

>Eye witnesses are pretty awful and I'd even argue the almost shouldn't be admissible.
Where is the guy who posted all that trial chart on how mistaken were wrong, concerning the Trayvon shooting?

I remember a good thread on Sup Forums where basically somebody showed the kind of job ppl in a jury have to do... and it was revealed that without some sort of scientific evidence, all witnesses were somewhat wrong (consciously or not).

Do some research. This problem is way more prevalent than you're aware of.

If you're not a piece of trash, it's next to impossible. It's still possible along the ways that anything is possible. Doesn't mean I'm going to get heart broken because Tyrone is doing a dime for a drug deal he didn't do, but never got caught for the ones he did.

Private prisons are a good thing actually, our public prisons are way under capacity compared to other european countries of the same size.
prisonstudies.org/country/italy

Official capacity of prison system
50 174

prisonstudies.org/country/france

58 681
(1.1.2017)

prisonstudies.org/country/united-kingdom-england-wales

75 759
(27.1.2017 - certified normal accommodation in use)

prisonstudies.org/country/spain

76 122
(1.1.2016 - 65,091 in State Administration, 11,031 in Catalonia)

How faggot?

Kek bait but legit.

And you're making it out to be a bigger one than it is.

Base Finn.
Empire when?

>cant vote.beacuse.of an.fuckimg assault.in jail.and/or jail time

what went so.wrong for the great USA

Read what? The uninformed assertions of posters?

independent.ie/videos/world-news/video-we-are-coming-for-you-dramatic-police-video-warning-heroin-dealers-goes-viral-35609772.html

Is that the fucking point, shitheel?

I don't believe you. During an investigation, they would have found that bar tape. During your prelim, they would have had to prove of primae facea case, how'd they do that fagatron?

Nobody's saying prisons should just be abolished. Why does it always have to be an extreme alternative?

17k**

I've never been in prison or convicted of anything worse than speeding. You're avoiding the actual topic.

>surprised no cares about black criminals
oy vey rabbi

Because they love getting cucked user. They work for the police for free, why would they care?

Prisons are populated by more than niggers.

>Compared to the number of crimes committed?
But again: there are things that are crimes in the US that simply do not check when you go abroad.

I am not an expert, but I got the impression you jail people for whatever reason.

Let's make an analogy argument. Let's talk misdemeanours that mostly incur in an administrative fee (a.k.a. police tickets).
You Amerifags (and Anglos in general) have a shitload of "misdemeanours" that exist elsewhere, but are hardly sanctioned.

Do you want an example?
>jaywalking
>loitering
I don't even know how to fucking translate "loitering" in my language.
What is that? "Bighellonare"? "Sostare"? It can't be for real! It's not even the same as "standing before a passage" because "loitering" makes assumption on the intentions of the subjects!

To the contrary, Italy has a crappy legal system in the sense that there are billions of laws, but only few of them are solidly enforced. Most of them did exist but are long forgotten (I am sure we had something such as "loitering", but nobody gives a fuck any more).

Now, if you transpose such remarks to the case of crimes that deserves conviction, the result is simple:
>many more offences make you go to jail than in other countries I know of (France, UK, etc.)

That's very weird, considering your democratic system is more advanced than ours -- or so I presume.

Why is totalitarianism the only solution to a flawed prison system?

I've never been to prison but I have spent a couple months in county. Nearly everyone there is because of drug charges. A lot of DWIs and a couple domestic assaults, but mostly drugs. Then the same ppl keep coming back for violating their probation and just stay stuck in the system. It really is a joke and I blame the kikes.

No, I'm just being an ass. My initial point is that I don't give a fuck about people in prison, as the vast majority absolutely belong there and are worthless people. I've actually proposed two things, kind of a third in this thread to address our prison issues. You've said absolutely fuckall. You sound like you just watched Making a Murderer and now you "know everything" about our criminal justice system, instead of just repeating whatever bullshit was hand-fed to you.

>During an investigation, they would have found that bar tape.
Which is what the judge said to the detective in court, and the detective said they didn't bother looking at it.