What happens to South Koreans when they become refugees due to WW3 Sup Forums?

What happens to South Koreans when they become refugees due to WW3 Sup Forums?

I get a waifu desperate enough to take me.

they won't become refugees so you can put your little worm back in your pants you weeb

They'll be exterminated along with all the footfags

They have to adapt if transfer to the host country and if they wish to stay have to become.citicens and prove they can be self reliant.

stupid faggot

>They have to adapt if transfer to the host country
>flag
Why don't you lead by example and teach your people English?

HNNNNNNNNNNG

I NEED

ASIAN GIRL

FOOTPUSSY

We all get 3 waifu's each.

>prove they can be self reliant
>puerto rico
amazing

>take in Korean QT3.14 refugee
>make a very comfortable living, she does not have to work
>she sits at home all day and eats and works out until she is THICC
>spends my money at the nail shop and salon
>only wears skimpy clothing
>having sex with me less and less
>starts becoming more dominant instead, making me eat her BBW pussy and sitting on my face
>live the rest of my life slaving away at work to support my Asian Goddess

We take advantage of the Asian girls. And anyone who plays KPOP will stuffed in a sewer.

race traitors

Christ...

Foot fag holocaust when?

>not liking asian girl footpussy

Low energy cuck detected.

Spoils of war m'dude, it's only pleasure women, nothing serious.

My body is ready for beautiful korean pussy

The white race is dead. The Jews won, go home.

DAY OF THE ROPE IS COMING FOOTFAGS

They don't become refugees. They die in the brilliant light of Seoul's nuclear dawn.

It's just feet, wtf is the big deal? I literally do not understand this fetish.

Fuck off to DPRK and do your miscegenation there.

i welcome them to the US

What is exciting about feet? Most boring part of the body that does nothing, (it's function is to be stationary) is as normal as hands, and makes humans look like animals

They don't really like Americans that much. Besides hapas are the new master race that will thwart the jews

As if you wouldn't.

gays revealed

they get here and love tacos and my cock :3

Even if we're to take in these immigrants from the war, there would be enough degenerates and betas that would make them thier wives. The white women would then try to have them remove because the majority of males would not bother paying attention to them unless they are really pretty.

Though, half asian people are pretty attractive. The guys don't look like ugly cavemen and the girls are cute, having best of both worlds. Perfect skin, cute face,but no flat ass or tits, more than just brown eye colours, and are actually distinguishable between one another

>toothpaste

Asians always seem to have the best feet. Blow white women the fuck out!!!FACT!!!

I'm not even a footfag and I can even understand the attraction...

The reason why men like women's feet is because you can touch them without it being overtly sexual. Touch a woman's hand, face, breast, butt, thigh etc.. and it's intimate. But feel are a part of their body that can be sensual as opposed to sexual. Just my two cents!!!FACT!!!