AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The dude who the nigger in California killed was an antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLy2SaSQAtA
archive.is/viQaD
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66d8tf/we_lost_a_comrade_on_the_4th_of_april/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ENRICHED

>where were you when the memes became real

Kek is real and he's smiling upon us

well then

HAHAHAHAHAH

WTF I love niggers now

>mfw all we need to do now is sit back and watch

Shadilay!

wtf i love niggers now

they still will not learn from this,..

Source pls?
I can't find this guy any thing legit

getting killed by the minorities you want to protect

all is right in the world

His facebook profile is still there, with that picture.

Kekus maximus.

We should definitely spam his family with memes and laughter to rub sand in their cuck wounds

based nigger

>SS Motorsports

u wat niggu

What an idiot. Why would you fight for people that hate you no matter what?

>ss motorsports
???

Top laff. Made my day that much brighter, thanks

>and not a single mind was changed
>the end

No relation to actual SS

Prolly "SuperSport" or something

> SS motorsports
> not a nazi

kek

Kek.

This is what he wanted. I bet he was having orgasms as he was being murdered. "Oh yes snuff me out daddy"

holy shit look at the nose on that kike.

Backstory?
Rundown?
I missed it.

I hope this is true

>Strong like mom
One of you Califags have to bang his wife.

It's like poetry sort of, they rhyme.

A literal WE WUZ went on a killing spree targeting white people in Fresno, California.

Pic related.

were giving away your homelands because we need more tax monies. everyone cool with that? ok cool.

It is.

gofundme. com

/rbvnk4-zack-randalls

Do you think he recognized the irony in being killed by someone who he dedicated his life to 'protect' (read: start car fires and initiate violence in the streets).

Do you think his final thoughts were 'I deserve this' or 'We were so wrong"?

Ironic thread theme music:
youtu.be/xLy2SaSQAtA

they will use it. they dont care about him. they care about their high horse. they are so sure they are right about everything in politics they would rather go out and forgive the attacker and his family instead. You cant rehabilitate a violent criminal. It doesnt happen.

>Do you think his final thoughts were 'I deserve this' or 'We were so wrong"?

His thoughts were probably along the lines of "If only guns were banned"

"Fuck the second amendment"

"He was a victim of white privilege"

>Stronk wimmin
Top fucking kek. This shit writes itself.

I wonder if his wife's view of muslims has changed at all

Wtf I love niggers now

she probably wants to fuck the guy that killed her husband

I hope to one day have the ability to archive peoples thoughts as they are dying so they can be shared. I'd love to know what this faggot was thinking.

Thank you my Lord and savior Kek. Praise on high!

You think his kids will grow up to hate blacks?

the first time a nigger points a gun at you, you kind of lose the whole sympathy thing for them wouldnt you think. also if you make more than 35k you almost always vote republican because its then that you realize how much money they actually take from you its something like 35% at that bracket. the lowest earners eat the most shit on taxes too because that money means way more to them than the middle class.

domocrats are usually either very poor, welfare recipients, or in college all of which dont require your own money.

I do feel bad for the kids desu. Like I stated in the previous thread, single mothers in America are nigger tier.

Mom probably can't even bench 1pl8, lmao

I know, I just wanted the (You)

...... Has anyone noticed that all these happenings even when they look bad for us, always somehow turn up having some incredible coincidence or ironic twist that makes them look like shitbirds. Like the old black guy being a pedo, girl that got ran over retarded fugee lover etc etc.

CHAOS
H
A
O
S

This guy is the Kike memes brother, right?

Good riddance. Religion of peace will take them all out before we do.

Kek

archive.is/viQaD
>He wouldn’t want this to turn into any type of hateful reaction from anybody in the public,” Valencia said. “He would want the focus to be on the love we have for him … to use this as an opportunity to heal and come together, not use this as ignition for any other hateful acts.”

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66d8tf/we_lost_a_comrade_on_the_4th_of_april/

Look at these faggots go.

with lead from a .357 according to the news.

I think most of antifa are secretly pissed all the gibs Bernie promised didn't happen because of "Nazis"

Anyone knows any contacts?

>>(Thank)

This is how to deal with antifa.
Just throw niggers and sand niggers at them until one or more of the aforementioned groups are gone.

Guys there's a difference between black people and niggers. They're two completely different races! Niggers can fuck and and die for all I care, but if my daughter were to bring a black man home I'd be elated!

>finally an appropriate thread for the 'like pottery' meme and nobody uses it

Come on, don't fuck with me.

This is too ironic/funny to be true.

this actually happens too often.
Remember that girl in Germany whose father supported immigration, and she was killed by a refugee.

And that other girl in Sweden who promoted mixing, even participating in that blanda video, then gets raped and killed by a guy from Ethiopia.

Or that other girl in Sweden that was killed in a refugee camp...

Goybook/krandalls is his wife, I haven't looked at any other family.

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

I believe this nigger deserves a little bit of praise even if his actions were guided by his melanin retardation. The only time a commie contributes to anything is when their body feeds the worms.

I don't usually say this but BASED NIGGER!

Good point. We're celebrating this case in particular becase antifa scum here are violent.

So he killed 2 people and a leftist?

Good nothing of value was lost.

pottery

Fucking kek

ugh so sickening. why do they insist that white people are just one rotten burger away from being the bad guys. Surely it will happen any day now. I mean they all told us you are the bad guys, and are causing all the problems black people have. so any day now youre all going to be the violent criminal element, I mean they keep saying it over and over. it cant be bullshit. those evil conservatives are going to kill us all.

It's because leftists are the only whites dumb enough to live around nigger aside from Southerners who are forced to.

I'd say most white victims of niggers are the dumb leftist cucks who live near them and coal burners, that's why I don't get upset about it.

You won't

He has a punch a nazi banner on his kikebook and likes a bunch of shitty liberal organizations

There's nothing indicating smoking gun that he's antifa

Link?

>Or that other girl in Sweden that was killed in a refugee camp...

Backlog. I haven't heard this story.

Whomstever here asked if a PoC can be racist

I don't know if that's what that user is talking about, but I remember the daughter of some pro immigration high ranking EU official was murdered by refugees

Feminist wives never truly love their husbands.

Shit like this and watching Trump win the election makes me happy.

When it comesto cars, SS means Super Sport

T. Own a 71 Chevy Nova SS

or the girl who insisted muslims were peacefull and wanted to prove it by hitchiking through pakistan I think it was and she was gang raped to death along the way. we need many more of these useful idiots.

I exchange that info for a quick rundown on what happened,from what I hear there was a black guy killing 4 white boys but I also heard he had a muslim name,can I get some confirmation?

somewhere an olive tree just caught fire from all the friction heat caused by vigorous merchant hand rubbing

/krandalls
/zack.randalls
(copy and past after the goybook link)
nvm, found them
go make fun of him

Them comments

Sorry that was not her different case.probably he was refering to this other (so many choices!sweden so tolerant)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html

Never mind it's confirmed
He's antifa

Also this line:

>I honestly have no hatred for the perpetrator. He was severely mentally ill and should get treatment rather than punishment.

But it could be a good code name. When RWDS become a thing, those with SS Motorsports qualification get to be the "Motorized infantry"

damn the cuckoldry is real

Haha and the response was unironically no

mom will make sure that doesn't happen

It clearly doesn't happen enough because these fools don't change their minds

Top kek good on whoever is rustling their jimmies

When will they learn?

There is nothing to be happy a out.

This could have very easily been a Sup Forumstard killed at random because of his race.

Even so, the guy had a wife and kids. His political beliefs straying from yours doesn't mean he deserved it or that we should all laugh.

I Feel bad for his kids and his wife. Imagine your dad being killed at work and then a bunch of smelly, fat, no life anime watching losers took joy in your fathers death simply because he had a different outlook in life than yours.

Sorry but who did this guy hurt? Why are you laughing? Did he hirt you personally? The man was 30 something, working a job, providing for bis family, bothering nobody.

The real issue here is savage niggers.
And you know what? You are nothing more then a pawn in the iews master plan. All of you useful idiots laughing at this mans death. You are falling for the jew tricks. The WANT to divide us into factions and watch us tear each other apart over literally nothing.

In fact, this nigger turned out the way he did because had! He same mentality you all have. He laughed als "hahahaha" at white people being killed. He had no sympathy for people who thought differently than him being killed.

The nigger is "redpilled", but on the other team and he did what all you larping faggots dont hhave the guts to but wish you could against those who are different than you.

You are all pathetic

See