Well fuck the illuminati got me goyim I got too close to the pizzagate truth

I've got a scar on my fucking head.

Ive gotten too close to pizzagates network and now they fucking planted some shit in my head. If you say "joy lane" around me I will absolutely forget everything that I was doing and start thinking about programmed bullshit.

You guys need to check into glacier dental Alaska

Also goy they have a storage container full of kids. I've lost contact the guy doig recon for me in Alaska. Our discord got deleted am going to try and reach out again.

Anons is it's been a good ride I will miss all of you b4 I get vanned.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3E8xYReEsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a 10th level paladin.

Please check this place anons. They are not doing remodeling. They have drugged kids in here

in on shizo thread

Dont believe you faggot, but on to 0,1% that you are actually not insane, make a homemade EMP and blaze your head desu.

I believe it, there is at least something hot inside that container.

woot

Bump

Are you pewdiepie?

Those programs ended a long time ago, I would try getting tested for schizophrenia and get on an anti psycotic.

Schizo threads are usually really entertaining but kinda sad as well. A fellow human being too far gone..

Just use a magnet lol

Neat, all they ever did to me was heavy metal poisoning and arsenic under car door handle.

>Those programs ended a long time ago

Have you ever asked yourself why Sup Forums exists? Why it continues to exist despite the dregs it contains?

>Those programs ended a long time ago

>Intelligence agencies never lie about what they're doing

I think you should get your head checked too

you have to cut it out. """they""" put it in a special channel in your skull that can only be accessed under your ear with a long,thin skillet knife. Please you NEED to do this.

Here's their hidden sign

>frozen pizza

You think yer haught shit dontcha?

You can't see the G but it looks like this.

kek I thought you were trolling, but I think you might actually have paranoid schizophrenia
get some help

is schizophrenia the new OP triggered the mk handler anti meme word now

the shills fear you OP. means you are doing something right

Joy Lane

go to sleep

is that the other side of a banner..holy shit the autism is off the charts

I'm paranoid about saving kids lads. The pedo symbol is right therefor all to see senpai

>people are this dumb

bostin in a schizo thread

did you have groups of people stalking you? I've been noticing that more and more myself and im worried they might try some shit soon. I've started sleeping less and less to counter that and covering my windows with dark colored blankets but i know its just a matter of time. im gonna get some guns and keep them loaded and around me at all times

>did you have groups of people stalking you? I've been noticing that more and more myself and im worried they might try some shit soon.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

No it's not. Tbh this photo doesn't really doesn't matter it's the storage container that matters

your days are numbered demon worshiper

No it's not. Tbh this photo doesn't really doesn't matter it's the storage container that's skeeeetch

OP you have to do what said
it's important

post pics afterwards so we can see if you did it correctly

You belong to MOLOCH now.

We warned you. You should have stayed away - but you did not. And now you will pay the price.

ABAR BA'ESH.

>literally no scar

moloch is dead, you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3E8xYReEsg

joy lane

I too suffer from schizophrenia, your brain is being a dick and playing tricks on you. Take some acid or shrooms, trip, and then sleep for about 48 hours.
Works for me every time.

fags

The snow next to is is melting as if it's hotter than the ground.

Who is financing the servers?

follow the money

this, take 5 hits of LSD and you'll be fine

Go take your meds, schizo.
And go back to while you're at it.

those on the bottom are also all connected
it's a round earth mind control symbol they use

I love how these all-powerful governments have the power to give you heart attacks or make you crash your car or any other number of perfectly non-traceable assassination options.

But in your super special snowflake case, they carry out a massive stalking campaign.

If you're a problem to the government then why aren't you dead?

I see

They want to see who else your working with. To bring down vigilante network without making any noise

hey fellow frenchman whats ur job irl? im searching an internship in paris.

Does make lots of sense.

So then why the fuck are you going along with their plan? Why are you talking to us about your predicament? Obviously the government is following you and now you've implicated all of us.

Why not just kill yourself? Every minute you spend alive, you're helping the enemy.

/pol your my dead mans switch just check out that storage container

go make some more videos pewdiepie

This is a public image board you fucking moron. You're not even trying to hide.

You're basically a shill at this point. You're doing EXACTLY what the government wants you to.

they cant hurt those in the public

your advice sounds like something an alphabet agency would tell its targets

Lmao it'll bring recognition to one of their distribution centers you dumb fuckig leaf 1000 people just saw this and if 10 of those 1000 people share this anywhere that's another 10,000 people. You know where I'm going with this

You have schizophrenia, sorry bro.

I checked it out and there's nothing in there

you know what, this schizo thread is making me really tired,
maybe we should just all go to sleep

>they cant hurt those in the public
Of course they can. They're the fucking illuminati.

They can give you a heart attack. They can crash your car remotely. They can send a robber to your house to shoot you in the back of the head.

Your cognitive dissonance is ubelievable. On the one hand, the government is an unstoppable force that kills without a second thought and with minimal effort.

On the other hand, they're apparently afraid to kill you, a literal NOBODY because...why? You're too smart for them? They might get found out?

>reddit spacing
>leaf
fear nothing OP

not an argument

>leaf
not a flag

>making fun of people with schizo
wait, where's the british faggot who likes to pretend that no mental illnesses exist
I'd like to hear his doctorly insight
where are you doc?
let me know your vast intelligence on this matter

>I'll play along
Besides the sketchy G in the name, what other evidence do you have that children might be in that storage container? I remember you posted in another PG thread recently about missing children in the area. What else?

Also, your head looks dented, not scarred. How did that come to be?

bump :^)

Pizza : Gate is real I don't get followed or harassed from the empty hospital across the road anymore since I started doing nothing but smoke weed and play gtavo funny how psychizo works ain't it! O yeah I also got conveniently diagnosed with "magical thinking" (schitzotypal personality disorder) against my will.

Good luck OP, this board is literally full of faggots now and a lot of the pizzagaters might actually be dead? I was looking into the orphanages.

Sorry I can't write probably anymore either.

And the whole WW3 thing is being and has been forged. They are going to divide the planet into ten geographical region and end all independent countries. The G7 will do it after the coming war.

bump

They have three locations in the ghetto of Alaska and they market every month at a nearby elementary school.

Just look at their sketchass facebook

Lobotomite, the radar fence KEEPS you where you belong

O923#10SKD3456/101000201
Enact protocol bravo/sigma

schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

Don't listen to nobody, dentists are some weird part of pizzagate.

are you the same Norwegian from the other pizzagate thread that just died?

no that would be weird

retard

very funny :^)

Bump

Bump

Answer the rest

Have you cut out the chip yet?

>i'm in denial

bud, every government institution, religious institution, and monetary intuition is ran by black sun occultists. with the exception of north korea and iran, but who knows what kind of sick shit goes on there underground.

I believe you OP.

Bump

you will be free from them again