American "parenting" thread

>Screams at son expecting him to keep his room clean
>he keeps the rest of his house a mess
youtube.com/watch?v=zL9ZztQyTTs
Don't tell me you don't peacefully parent your kids, do you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AyL7U4HW10
youtube.com/watch?v=BjqsedaapuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/3AyL7U4HW10

Trully a piece of shit. Plz give me youtube money. Get a fucking job that isnt waking up your kids up in the morning with waterguns

To be fair in a lot of the videos the kids will whisper in the background asking if the camera is on. Not that I buy that last video with the ink was fake or pushing his kid into a shelf

Is this another prank, bro?

Yeah alot of it is fake there doesnt seem to be any real abuse other than some clear examples of it. Too now alot other utubers are jumping in attacking because they just want drama and views. (Philip de franco)

Video is unavailable.

Is there a mirror?

Piece of shit

And that pushing into the shelf i remember doing to my younger brother when i was like 16 my mom thought i slammed by brother into the tv, she wouldnt even look at me for weeks lel

Fucking mods posting traps

>daddy-o molests Emma
>Cody stands up for his sister
>Daddy hates Cody
>Hambeast is jealous of Emma
>can't do anything to her becasue daddy-o won't let anyone touch his fucktoy
>takes it all out on Cody
Have I figured out the secret to this famliy?

This is the only video currently up on their channel:

Maybe that kid is just fucking annoying.

>there doesnt seem to be any real abuse other than some clear examples of it

>if you ignore the abuse there's no abuse

come the fuck on, man

Its a girl

Yeah they put all of them on private right after I made the thread. Sucks. I do hope someone made a mirror. Enough e-celebs included so many clips that there must be a decent amount on someone's hard drive
Yes
Aggression isn't always the answer Muhammad

kek, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

>There doesn't seem to be any real abuse other than some clear examples of it
Come on man.

When cody kills his parents I hope the jury is shown these videos and they just give him 40 hours of community service

>mfw reported this video for "child abuse attempted justification"

>Aquisations

Good fucking riddance.

>Playing the victim
Fuck these pathetic monsters

There was a video where he punched the kids hand when he was annoyed.

I mean ongoing abuse, you can tell the father and mother share a very close bond with their children. And Philip de franco is just fishing/digging at their past and just cherrypicking while pretending to be have a rational non biased view on the matter. This whole thing should have been hey stop fucking scaring your kids but people have already made up their minds that child abuse is taking place and will only provide evidence that fits their narrative.
Someone posted nudes in b a while back, thats a trap m8

>The videos are fake

Cody must be a genius child actor if he was only 'pretending' to be tormented.

It would be pretty funny if they started to hurt cody even more now has a way to vent their frustion since the little shit is now the main cause of all their problems.

Her Faceberg is floating around here its a girl.

Except he's not the main cause of their problems, Those degenerates treatment of him is the cause of their problems.

With people can definitely be niggers too. Hell in this particular case it would be better since his dad wouldn't be there to beat him.

White* not with.

Its a trap stfu, posting traps in unrelated threads or topics should be get u b&

SUP you beautiful bastards.

Blah blah blah.

I are very smart. lol!

I live in a nice house, my dad has rules, I have to clean my room, I have to behave in school we get to go to Disneyland. MUH ABUSE!

nope its a girl

*shows clips of child abuse*

I'm not saying this is child abuse.

*shows more clips of child abuse*

What do you guys think?

Whatever keep telling yourself that

Its called sarcasm.

guys come on this isn't child abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqsedaapuE

That's why I'm not so cool with the "GO GO GO HAVE CHILDREN FAST" meme.

Some dudes aren't cut to be fathers. Period.
One of these kids might grow up to be a shooter and end up killing 10+ well educated and loved kids.
Fucked up "homeschoolin'" m'urica