Since its almost 4/20 i wanted to know Sup Forums's thoughts on Weed

Since its almost 4/20 i wanted to know Sup Forums's thoughts on Weed.

Do you live in a weed state? whats it like?

Do you think weed should be legal nation-wide?

Do you think weed should be as criminalized as it is (i.e getting a serious felony in some states)

Do you think its good for the economy? some states I've heard have been making some money on the taxation of recreational use and isn't it better than paying to house criminals
in prison who aren't even violent/didn't harm anyone?

if you smoke weed you belong in a gulag

blessing up as we speak

die

>almost

You Clapistanis live in the past. Many such cases. Sad!

weed is degenerate.

But not worth the time and effort to get rid of.

On the one hand, I think stoners are scum and a waste of breath. On the other, I believe marijuana should be legal for the same reasons alcohol and tobacco use are legal.

Dope's pretty good.
>Do you live in a weed state?
I dint know. I think we have medical in Florida. I think there was a vote on recreational but I didn't follow it.
>Do you think weed should be legal nation-wide?
Yes, there is no justification for any drug prohibition.
Anyone who smokes anything deserves to be gulaged because they're scum.

I think it is pretty bad when people inject a marijuana. Those junkies spread disease and will do anything for their next fix.

Weed prohibition is a tool of the kikes.

They have made millions of the drug war.

I don't even like weed but I don't know any other way that could make me feel this good for this cheap. I literally get butterflies everytime I blaze

Weed should be legal.

If you smoke it - No jail
If you don't - No money for criminals, no taxes squandered on futile "war"

ez pz

Being able to walk into a store and buy and shop for weed amongst so many flavors doesn't suck.

People idolise it so much because it's illegal.

The moment it gets de-legalised on a large scale, you'll see how alot of young people suddenly don't like it as much they used to.

Quit as soon as you can. Until then, don't share syringes, you can catch and spread the gay disease by doing that.

>DHS head John Kelly gave a clear signal that the Trump administration is heading for a marijuana crackdown

I don't care for weed to be honest, I just hate stoner "culture" and the way weed is so glorified in any form of media

Couldn't have put it better myself.

this.

[6]

>blessing up

Good man

I have negative feelings toward it because of where I live (too many wiggers).
That said, I believe that it should be legalized and regulated. While promoting edibles and vapes over burning a dried plant.
Tomorrow is going to be a disaster. I can already smell that disgusting "skunk-scat" aroma.

I don't smoke weed myself or Alcohol. i view alcohol negatively mostly because my mom was a alcoholic and was highly cynical/gloomy. I just never saw a good argument from anyone justifying why we should throw these people in prison so they later come out a (much) bigger and more violent problem than they otherwise would've been had they just been left alone to whatever they want to put in their bodies self destructive or otherwise.

>I believe marijuana should be legal for the same reasons alcohol and tobacco use are legal.
That's how i always looked at it even as a child.

This too. weed culture probably never would've even been a thing if people didn't make it the high-class bad juju plant its classified as in the legal system.

I think its known as a "Schedule one class drug" meaning highly dangerous and of course some people want to chase the taboo if you make it out to be a bigger deal than it is.