Shias location ALONETOGETHER

Shia's cabin is in Sirkka, Finland. Found him in less than a day GG Shia.

Other urls found in this thread:

ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8129088
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=3EuwbBNRCBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confirmed? Here's the rental details. ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8129088

Close but no cigar. The wood patterns in the loft are vertical not horizontal as earlier anons discussed. The chairs look the same. I'm skeptical.

a friend doxed his emails and found out that he's staying in a cabin a few miles outside of Sirkka Finland. We should investigate

I am skeptical also though, but I think it's worth looking into

We need to play this cool. Scope out the location covertly first.

Wait. Look at that board pattern. See how they get smaller just as the pic on the cam. This may be it.

>break in when he's asleep
>take a massive shit in the middle of the room
>leave

that would make him go nuts

That's the chair. And the window would explain the light on shia's cam. Easy go. Steady steady...

you forgot
>smear it everywhere and take away all his cleaning supplies

fuckin amateurs

also chairs look the same

>"we need to play this cool"
>Sup Forums

actually lol'd

what cam are you going off of.

uhh..

test

more details user, also, any more pics?

Make a PEPE snowman!

Look here. All pics in the rental site. Need to confirm dates too. ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8129088

I think the snows melted user

THIS!

Why would Shia go to Finland? He's in the den of ultimate weaponized autism.

That's like going into a bar in Estonia and shouting "This is Russian Land!"

FINN ANONS GET IN HERE

YOUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED

>just as the pic on the cam

what cam, the stream is down...

Shia is mocking Finland. You cucks need to retaliate ffs!

gg ふぁむ

>not hiding the shit in the air conditioning so he has to live smelling shit for days

fucking rookies

Don't do anything illegal guys.

Why do you guys bully shia so much? He was used and possibly anally probed by jews since he was a child-actor. Once hollywood milked him for his worth they chucked him to the curb like some worthless nobody. Whatever his state of mind right now is directly related to hollyjew molesting him all his life. We should help shia like one should help a child, with tender loving care

Breaking in is a felony. Try this instead.

Yea I still vote you take a grill and beer. Cook sausages and offer him some. #OPSAVESHIA

Finns don't poop.

I'm traveling to Finland. I'm going to find that house then knock on the door real loud and run away. And there is nothing you can do to stop me, faggot.

Why are people obsessed with all of this?

get a frog mask and go knock on the door

We should make a snowman and put a Pepe t-shirt on it and a MAGA hat on top :)

>He was used and possibly anally probed by jews

They don't rape their own.

going to have to throw in a bump to get the ball rollling. Finnish anons, you know what to do.

how new are you?

We need to break him first so he can be reborn from ashes as the enemy of the hollywood kikes and savior of Sup Forums

there's a skinny board behind shia that doesn't match up with any of the pics in that rental. probably not the one.

I doubt that ding-dong-dashing is a crime in Spurdoland but I'm no eggspurt :DDD

Fire up the drone, boys. It's time for Operation Kek Drop!

Loud Speaker playing Shadilay. Start around 3:30 AM

Go inside at night, drug him, make a pepe tattoo on his forehead

win x 10000

Use an old cheap CD player, rip the shadilay song on a CD, blast it at full volume somewhere near the house, not too close Watch them go nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

The site shows different shades and shapes of the wood in the rooms of the house, and the chair matches so it's very possible this is it. Like I said, my freind doxed his emails, so we will just have to wait and see.

This.

And the boards are wider in that cottage, than in the picture.

> I expected you to be a poo in the loo

if anyone actually managed to do this it would go down in history and make international headlines.

Check the loft. The chairs do look the same. Need to look at the cam wood pattern better.

>And the boards are wider in that cottage, than in the picture.
they seem to be. although shia could be sitting a couple meters away from the wall skewing their size on camera.

It's 0315 in Winland.

All Finns have passed out on kossu.

Do we even know if Shia is actually in a cabin somewhere outside the U.S.? What if they made one in the U.S. and this is all pretend to throw us off?

where did that picture of shia come from? are there more?

There is an easy way to test this hypothesis. Have a nearby mongolian user drive by and honk his horn a few times. See if we can hear it over the cam.

That alone would set him off.

I love this board so much

>and this is all pretend to throw us off?
Do you believe they possess sufficient levels of intelligence for such complex strategies?

We will still find this asshole. Not even death can save him.

Could have moved the table to be away from the window. Look.

What we need to for the best version of conformation is a team to physically scout the location. Then we will know for sure. Finn anons, your up

have two of them set up with proximity switches
as soon as they get close to finding one, it turns off and starts the other one

See here nigger of the north

They very well could all 3 be in that cabin.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EuwbBNRCBE

pepe knows when you are sleeping
he knows when youre awake
when you least expect
youre sanity he will take

someone make a copypasta of this thread for when the fins wake up

do you really call it that in the u s of a? that's hilarious

doxed his emails? do you mean hacked his emails?

I say play marco polo with a truck horn again.

Gives us an easy way to find out if that is the real location.
Potentially irritates Shia cause it brought him down before - which will also be visible if it is the location.

this is just another troll isn't it?

Yes! What about in Switzerland?

problem is theres no audio, he communicates through text messages onscreen, so the marco polo method won't work. he'll hear but we wont be able to

We have to play mindgames with him. Remember, when he went totally nutts last wek, calling a random guy racist? It is the perfet scenario. Lets get some finnbros, who will visit his cabin in the middle of the woods, in the middle of the night.
>Wake him up
>Stay with a light/fire some minutes in front of his window/somewhere close to his house, where he can see them
>wear some of those comfy pepe masks
>just stay

And go after some minutes, before hes calling the police.

Google searched the pic. Found it's a Brit site that rents cabins in Finland. Looked into it. It's rented out. Matching cam board patterns to the cabin pics. ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8129088

Finn bro we need you. Assemble a team

Why not just steal his underwear?

or

>wait until he wakes up and is sitting down
>place a plate of french fries on his doorstep
>knock
>hide and watch as he tears down the cabin with his hands

If thats true then shouldnt he be more for exposing pizzagate?

rented until when?

He's not stupid enough to make the same mistake twice, even if he was someone would point out his errors and help him. He even took the precaution of not using audio this time. This is why you don't flaunt your victories and methods. He's a millionaire after all. Straight up hacking is more plausible now, im sure autism will find a way again though.

there already was a team searching around lapland, but they found nothing.

>D-dont mock the Devisl minions, o-okay, Sup Forums?

kys

Didn't say. I searched for April 12th-May 13th. It's rented out.

1337 doxor skillz

Do you retards actually think that the walls on the outside are the same as the walls on the inside?

There would be 0 insulation and it's built for cold weather. Smarten up

>May 13th

He's not gonna last in autismland until my birthday.

poor man

there's an inside picture dummy

Can we order him Pizza? What Finn pizza places deliver?

look through the album photos, there are pictures of that cabin's interiors. those are the ones everyone is looking at.

What do you call it in medpakistan?

This. He needs love and support, not poop in his air vents.

i think this is a red herring.

Maybe but we need to follo every lead.

por que no los dos?

Then what the fuck are you talking about? The boards are exactly the same on the inside. There are a few examples where the boards are thicker but it's the same unstained wood.

Look at the bedroom and the stairwell.

This is the place

Shia stop

oh yes they do, if you're young in Hollywood you're getting raped