Only true Scandinavians can post in this thread

y'all are cucked, Anglo is true master race

>Proud of being eternal anglo

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

i found another member of the /masterrace/

>Proud of being Ahmed

America shits on everything.

especially the marts

Somebody's got to dig out a Varg-picture and a poignant admonishing of sorts...

How did Romania got on this Scandinavian meme?..... I mean,y'yes I've always knew that I am Scandinavian master race.

my neighbour is pure romanian and looks 100% white/nordic.

Master race reporting in.

Why does bauer make me feel so much scandibros?

I hope you brought beer!

hello my Scandinavian brothers

it sure is a good night to be Scandinavian like me

kek

Cmon, my fellow cunts. Get in here and stop the Scaredynavians

fuk u, take stephen king's upper lip

Hello my nordic brothers

Greetings

minnesotan here... good to see you my brothers!

Don't shop out Romania

I've had it with all of you. All of your non stop harassment and bullying of my Romanian friends. I'll see an insightful and polite post by an intelligent and kind Romanian and it'll inevitably be replied with
>HURRR DURRR GYPSY SCUM

The fact of the matter is that Romanians are Nordic and all nords originate from Romania.

So the next time you bully a Romanian based solely on his flag, you're also bullying all Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, America, Finland, Australia, Italy and Georgia).

forgot pic

Yeah, now it all makes sense!
BTW, the Georgians?

and ive had a romanian teacher that is full romanian and looks italian, dark hair and dark eyes

Romania - Rome , a connection perchance?

That's the average ethnic Romanian. Gypsies came from northern India and settled in Romania

As a Tasmanian I am uncomfortable being that close to Russia.

That is me basically. But I lack the sexy olive coloured skin. I have black hair, light brown eyes I'm pale as fuck and have a few freckles. Romanians are a very diverse people.

ENRICHED

And were enslaved for the most of their presence here. We had gypsy slavery in untill the early 1900s when France had us stop so that we could be allies.

>scandinavia