Fellow balkan anons how do you feel about Yugoslavia 2.0?

Fellow balkan anons how do you feel about Yugoslavia 2.0?

It's obvious one day Serbia,Bosnia,Montenegro and FYROM will join the EU.

The borders will be open borders again with your neighbors.

Even when you guys hate each, you still coming together haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzS2pD-vO9s&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=2
discord.gg/wAqhU2W
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu_7qaelj4&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=ksgvwBvoQ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=vNNG_mn_9DU
hr.metapedia.org/wiki/Starohrvatski_(izvornohrvatski)
youtube.com/watch?v=8VEkhNp7B98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oj jej govedo :^)

it's kinda ironic, isn't it?

serbo-croatian pls

yes it is, hopefully we break up peacefully and don't start a war like last time.

yeah since it would be worthless if we were fighting for nothing when we broke yugoslavia apart

>we
Diaspora?

>WE
>WE
>WE
>WE
filthy diaspora if we wan't to have a civil war that would end all civil wars we will bloody have it.

Correct.

Everyone knows that Ljudevit Gaj (Љyдeвит Гaј) was a well known serbofile and thus Croatians today speak Serbian.

Since we're all going to be in a union together again. I believe a Croat must take the role of leadership again.

as long as there are no serbshits in positions of power it won't fail

No it must be a Macedonian,they are sons and daughters off Alexander the Great they all have warrior blood in them

Lmao go suck Austria's dick or something

actually it's not, kaikavian croatian and pannonian slovene are neither croatian nor slovenian, they are pannonian. they understand each other better than for example croatian čakavian or slovene littoral.
Is štokavian croatian though? I don't know.

>The borders will be open borders again with your neighbors.

yeah, but the murderous serb won't be the one deciding who, what, where and when.

His mother was slovenian, his father was kaikavian.

>oy vey muh 6 million
>never forget jasenovac

So half Croat, Half Slovene.
Kaj delas :^)
I dislike Yugoslavia, but the anthem was god-tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=CzS2pD-vO9s&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=2

what are you even trying to say nigger?

We should've known that he was a Mountain kike

He's saying it never happened which isn't true, just exaggerated like the actual holocaust.

..Or just start with a federation and work from there.

well yeah it is exaggerated if we're talking about as high number as 700k, it doesn't fit into the demographics before and after the war

this

Slavic discord faggots, join if ex-yu.
discord.gg/wAqhU2W

>what are you even trying to say nigger?

although you act you're the jew, you ain't.
ye filthy degenerate serv.

so you're a shill, fuck off then

>He's saying it never happened

you must be serv, or at least crypto communist.

I think 100k is more reasonable, if Croats killed muh children they would of just made mass graves.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu_7qaelj4&list=PLavNaaxqFJTUw_WhLBDqBBJPaaqBo8PWv&index=43
Also you got a nice beat ya faggots.

Half Croatian, it happened not on the scale they said it was.
Even Franjo a fucking communist thought muh 700,000 was INSANE.

>So half Croat, Half Slovene.
RONG
kaikavians and prekmurians are pannonians (they called themselves slovenci, their kingdom was Slovenje or Rex Sclauonia in latin). Antol Vramec for example was born in ormož. He wasn't a croat.

true dat

>everyone who disagrees with me is a serb or a communist

what??
ha

>if Yugoslavia ill finally add new flags to my collection

saved

yes, serv. we are all ((shills)).
and we're coming for you.

we want your moneys.
we want your women.
we want your land.

and by god, we'll take it.
nowhere to run, nowhere to hide serv...

>>everyone who disagrees with me is a serb or a communist

unironically, when talking about ex-yu that's the cold, hard truth.

Faggot LARPer put a Kosovo flag on a map, ahahahhaha

You some fucking Albanian?
Begone Siptar scum.
Kaj si to rekel o meni zmuzganec jen? Da znaš da sem zvršil Autolimarsku i zvadil sam puno getribi i spil prek 300 litri gemišta. Treniral sam v kleti i najboljši sem gutac gemišti v celom selu. Ti si men niko i nikaj. Tak bum te klopil kaj te ni stara nebu poznala, zapamti kaj sam ti rekel. Misliš da mi moreš pobeci sam zato kaj ovo mi prek brajde povedaš? Krivo misliš konj jen. Dok se mi tu povedamo, Štef i Joža ti vec kradiju vino z podruma. Nebuš ti nikakve gemište više pil. Pa makar ti ti gemišti održavali život. Hudo bu ti bilo. Ja sem uvijek tu pokraj tebe i morem ti tako zagorcati ka bu ti hudo bilo. Ne samo kaj imam gujde kaj smrdiju, vec bum ti i septicku ispumpal u vrt, majmun jen. Da si sam znal kaj su ti ta tvoja pametneša laprdanja donesla ve, nebi nikad ni pomislil na to. Ali ne, nisi mogel lampu zaprti i sad su ti cajti istekli. Sposral bum ti se na gelender i vkral kobasice. Gotovo je konju zmuzgani.

suuure, serbs are ebil rite?

EU will fall apart as soon as we join.
Nothing good ever happens to us.
You can screen cap this.
Ill be here in next 2~3 years.

I dream of reunification of yugoslavia, I hate the 90's war. I dont care about anything except that we all live together again. Meeting tons of people from croatia, serbia, slovenia and macedonia I realised we are all 101% same and the differences are only forced upon us. I know my wishes will not be fullfiled in the next 50-100 years (until I die basically)...
What can a country of 5 milion people (average population of an exyu country) do militaristically, diplomatically, or in any other field in the current world? Not much. But combine 6x5 countries and you get a reasonably competetive country.

ok, crypto communist it is then.

you need a tito to keep yugoslavia together honestly, Sup Forums doesn't talk about this man enough

>suuure, serbs are ebil rite?

but of course not.
serv dindu nuffin!

Will NEVER happen again, 100% politicians have their grip far deep and the wounds are still not healed.
Croats and Serbs will still have animosity between them, Slovenes hate all other ex-yu people.
Albanians are outbreeding people, Yugoslavia would've worked if it wasn't for ultra nationalist dummies and Serbian imperialism.

this

>shifting the points
from where did you learn these tactics?

Fucking siptar, lol I hate communism you fucking piece of shit fag.

>Slovenians
Crypto-Austrians

>Croatians
Crypto-Italians

>Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins, Macedonians
Crypto-Turks

Prove me wrong.

I love how albozergs feel the urge to comment on anything Serbian. You watch Serbian sports, listen to Serbian Music, take your goat to see Serbian movies, and yet you still badmouth Serbs on every forum. Sounds like an inadequacy complex.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ksgvwBvoQ0E

>Will NEVER happen again, 100% politicians have their grip far deep and the wounds are still not healed.
never say never mate
our nation is dying, we need to do something asap if we don't want to go extinct
i propose the new serbo-croatian super-ethnicity so we can save us both

*our nations are dying

>take your goat to see Serbian movies

Make it happen, only this time no Serbs in charge and no communismo please

>australians
crypto-serial killers
Your inborn sociopathy manifests itself through constant shitposting online.

this

Go marry an American billionaire, fucking wannabe German whore

kek don't ask me nigga i'm only half also listen I fucking LOVE Croatia it's my fatherland but I admit a Yugoslav ethnic "race" would be great if we would combine all our history together literally the greatest Slavic country.
Lazar of Serbia
Nikola Zrinski
Nikola Tesla
Shieet man, I blame retards in the Yugoslavian government and communism.
Pozdrav brate.
>tfw my father speaks Međimurje-Kajkavian and I can't even speak "proper" Croat
reeeeeeeeee

I propose just having sex without protection.

>take your goat

You fucking criminal scum don't talk like that to our Independent Serbian Jewish oblast

>You watch Serbian sports, listen to Serbian Music, take your goat to see Serbian movies

sorry, leafag. those would be crypto communists i mentioned earlier.
of which you are definitely one, there's no doubt anymore.

>goat

kek

yeah man i also feel bad when i think about it, the yugoslav nation was on a verge to succeed, there were like nearly a million people who identified themselves as yugoslavian by ethnicity before the collapse

>I hate communism

if there's a chance you're not a commie, than you
must be a chetnik. either way, you're degenerate.

Can you tell your shitty diaspora here to come home already? There are way too many Serbs, Croats and Macedonians in Australia and you're all annoying as fuck. Biggest muh heritage LARPers around.

>there were like nearly a million people who identified themselves as yugoslavian by ethnicity

all communists. and mainly servs IRL.

>and mainly servs IRL.
not true

It will happen again 100% but not in the next 100-200 years. Newer generations dont remember the wars and the forced hatred/forced differences dissapear with new generations. What you'll get in 2217 will be like: 6 small countries being bullied economicaly by a common enemy merging in one state

I wish I could grow a beard like that...

diaspora veri gud at dokumentaries abavt đorđ soros
youtube.com/watch?v=vNNG_mn_9DU

>not true

but of course, serv.

those are all lies, peddled by vatican and the zio-jew who, in fact, support croatian and albanian fascists in their fight against the innocent, dindu nuffin/dinsee nuffin serv!

pic related...

Eh the debt was insane and the handouts running low, father left in the 70's when he went back in 88 he called that Yugoslavia was gonna collapse in at least in 5 years.
Tito held it together and America-USSR stopped giving a shit.
Sucks bro, just be nice to eachother peoples also we need a Slavic version of the EU fuck the westerners.
Croatian, I hate communism you fucking retard.

>no romania
you slavshits already scared of the nukes?

>proper" Croat
don't worry, you can learn it here hr.metapedia.org/wiki/Starohrvatski_(izvornohrvatski)

there isn't even 100k Serbs in Australia so you can take more.

> I hate communism you fucking retard.

Who does like it?

>but not in the next 100-200 years
i think/hope it will happen sooner, the wounds are already healed by far, there's not much of our people left with a passionate hatred between themselves. the only obstacle along our corrupt politicians (who benefit from that hate) would be probably muslims, but afaik many of older muslims still remember how good it was then compared to now.

yes that's entirely true, unfortunately west and USSR had no further reason to support us as soon as cold war ended

it's not true you fucking retard, look up demographics, literally each country had a big minority of people who identified themselves as yugoslavian

>Croatian

still, a communist. probably moderate one, but still for yu 2.0.
which makes you, basically, a filthy serb.

case in point:
>also we need a Slavic version of the EU

Faggots and lazy cunts.
God, I only understand 1/10 words.
Feelsbadman.png
Yeah, oh well also lemme help you with that birthrate :^) I banged a Serbian girl in Austria why are Serbian dijaspora (women) sluts?
Is it the same in Serbia, I mean no disrespect.

Stop Ivo.
I love Croatia, I think Slav's should help eachother how does that make evil or a commie?
You're either super Ustasha or dirty siptari.

Serbs are filthy, dirty serVs, serbitchess, subhuman

Albo master race, pic related.

>Is it the same in Serbia
it is

but serbian women do like croats though, and your women like us so it's mutual on that plan :^)

Jesi li Srbin?

>literally each country had a big minority of people who identified themselves as yugoslavian

and again, since serv (being a serv) has both hearing and comprehension problems:
all communists.

yugoslavian is a made up term.never existed, and never will. it's basically like the term american. made up shit. but unlike the good ol' USA, yugoslavian was dominated by murderous communists and serbs which in the end proved to be the reason why yugoslavian never has and never will work like american does.

that's why USA is still around, and yugoslavia ain't. and it never ever will again. even if USA wishes it.
or russia, don't matter.

Do you understand međimurski? Maybe prekmurian will sound familiar
youtube.com/watch?v=8VEkhNp7B98

kek, I hear stories.
Croatian women in split are sluts, but I hear the same in Belgrade.

When we split Bosna :)

hopefully soon enough :^)

stay where you are diaspora

Pola, pola Hrvat

>Serbs are filthy, dirty serVs, serbitchess, subhuman

but of course not.

servs are the sapphires of the balkans.
and monteniggers are the diamonds!

>stay where you are diaspora

i see you still remember 1995, serv.
das good.

too bad you'll never learn from it.

>I think Slav's

crypto talk for servs.

Znam ništa.
Slovenian though sounds better to me, Međimurski even better.
It takes me a long to speak Croatian, I know a limited amount of phrases but I can hold a very simple conversation and it's easy for me to read most Croat words.
I've confused many Croats because my father speaks Kajkavski so growing up he said Zakaj not Zašto.
I used to say that with my Croatian friends and they never understood me so that's when I learnt it's a very alien dialect to most Croats.

im all for a new yugoslavia. BUT

no communism and no serbs in charge. or serbs in charge equally as other nations. and monteniggers count as serbs too btw desu lol

Always remember, that communist fuck is the reason there are goatfuckers such as your self in Kosovo, he literally saved you from your selves (temporarily)

i fully agree, we're proving day by day that we're incompetent for governing even our own country...

>tfw wanted to fuck a tall hot as shit blonde serbian chick that lives in slovenia
>found out she fucked a nigger