Hi /pol newfag here, what do I need to know/do/not do to not die in this comunity :D

Hi /pol newfag here, what do I need to know/do/not do to not die in this comunity :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That there is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.

lurk more
/thread

lurk and dont post for a couple of months
also dont use them faggy emojis you 12 year old

Not start threads like these.

Jewish supremacy is the reason for 90% of our problems, Hitler did nothing wrong, there are differences between the races, and the holocaust didn't happen but it should of

Yes there is. Be like me and renounce your supremacist faith or go back to Israel

>not using emojis top keking @ u tbqh famalamadingdong :DDD

you need to go back to rebbit

Wow that was enlightening, thanks user!

That covers the basic knowledge you need to know before you start redpilling yourself on here

Never been there either xD

To me you are MVP user

Lurk more. And don't post just to say you've posted. If you don't have an intelligent contribution or a decent shitpost (which as a Spaniard, you won't) then shut up and keep lurking

Roger that...

go to reddit instead actually

never post here again

Also...
*Ahem*
youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs

Reddit is very booring to me

Kek

what makes you want to come here then

Common sence in the discussion threads, the dank webms and the anonymity aspect of course

well the way that you have been typing here is pretty damn cringy so youll have to work on that. basically dont say shit like "dank" or make faces out of letters and shit.
also lurk awhile before posting

There is no common 'sence' and there are no discussions here. If you want webms then go to a board that focuses on them. Are you still in school, user?

Yeah, ive already been more than an month in /b and more than once they have started getting triggered by my replies kek

With luck after summer ill go to university

this tbqhfam XDDDDDD
he rekted you pretty bad man

>they have started getting annoyed by my replies
lurk more. listen to how people normally talk and try to act like them somewhat.

Looked like he had a xanthous crow from dark souls from the thumbnail

Nice too see fellow brethren