Fox news is crumbling

I know we don't like Fox News, but if this keeps up, the liberal media is only going to grow stronger.

Say what you will about Bill, he was by far one of the more objective thinkers on the network. There's almost nobody left now that doesn't just blindly suck Trump's dick.
Bill O'Reilly had the single largest network TV audiance out of any host on any channel. Those people arnt just going to migrate to another host now. They're going to leave the network.

If Fox news continues to lose prominence, the liberal media will become borderline unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/o0ux33pX9GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I know we don't like Fox News, but if this keeps up, the liberal media is only going to grow stronger.

The media as a whole needs to die.

Wrong. Fox News will die. The kosher right will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

and his spirit will rise from the grave.

bill was a fucking worthless boomer who had not had a relevant segment in fucking YEARS.

the last thing he did that was cool was buy veterans tank chairs and he started that 2 years ago i think.

Tucker carlson hasnt even been on the network for 6 months and has broken ratings records. He is an unstoppable rhetorical force of nature.

The only dumb thing they did was move the five up to 9pm. and removed bowling who was the only non shithead faggot on the panel

>spirit will rise from the grave.

still never seen a source for that quote

YOUR TIME IS OVER SHLOMO
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW

It doesn't matter if you or me don't like Bill, the fact of the matter is he commanded a major presence from white conservatives, the very people we need to keep informed and energized until gen Z is ready to take up the mantel. They won't be able to vote in time for the 2016 election and the libs know this. They are going to bring everything the have at their disposal and we will need as many people in the fight to hold the line as possible.
Bill O'Reilly ran the single most popular news program on television, and now that's gone.

We have to find a way to rebuttal from this. This was a major blow.

>top 2 spots both Fox news
>both gone now due to sexual harassment
I didn't even like either of them but I can't see how this is a good thing.

More people are getting their news from the internet than TV

The Liberal Media is on a downward spiral already. If Bill is smart, he'll get into sometime on the internet.

>muh gen Z!
Gen Z isn't going to save us. It does lean conservative, but not nearly enough to offset the rate of non-white immigration and black births in ghettos.

More liberals maybe

>Fox news is crumbling

>Televised news is crumbling
ftfy. also, i dun no shits

>if right wingers keep being retards, the left will win!

Okay, maybe you should stop being retarded then.

Didn't fbianon say a long time ago that the pedo take downs would result in a lot of mainstream news, politician, and celebrities being brought down? Maybe there's other reasons for Bill being taken off air that are being kept hidden.

I never liked Bill, he had his uses but Tucker has really become prominent as Libertarians are now becoming much more known as people viewpoints change. To me, Bill leaving is very good, as he represented the old era of news. I wouldn't be surprised if more anchors start going too.

Umm, no sweetie, he wasn't. He was the most popular and intelligent personality on the network. Always even keeled and tolerant of opposing views, darling.

fux news need to die, once it does the normies won't have a tv outlet to be turned into neocons and establishment-believing cucks. they will turn to more hardcore online outlets where the red pills are dropped.

>FOX begins to collapse
>Therefore the rest of the media which is basically on fire and hemorrhaging in the ratings will become stronger
Your logic escapes me

The Spin Stops Here

It's not the "liberal's media" fault, it's the morons' who run the Fox News fault. Fox News is the one that fired him.

In the span of less than a year, they got rid of their top 2 shows.

And my friend wanted to work there. Too bad she became a teacher for journalism in a school of blacks.

Cable news is going to go the way of terrestrial radio soon enough. They should bring Lou Dobbs back from fix business to fill the spot but they won't. He is one of the few that i think could keep any of the O'Reilly viewers that will leave

Blame Kike News. There was no reason for them to bow to the pressure rather than weather the storm. That fucking globalist Jew Murdoch probably wants the right to lose steam.

>Rupert Murdoch’s sons’ progressive wives helped oust Bill O’Reilly from Fox News Channel

This headline tells me all I need to know about what team Cuck News is playing for

>Rand Paul
>picture of Yeb!
what goings on heres

This was bad

Good, fuck that neo-cuckservative.
He did more damage to republicans by promoting liberal ideas as "moderate, reasonable" among conservatives.
He wants an assault weapon ban, thinks all guns should be registered, and believes states should be able to ignore the second amendment if they see fit to, but wants anyone arrested with a gun should be charged for a federal crime, and get a minimum of 10 years in prison.
He's a liberal infiltrator, good riddance
youtu.be/o0ux33pX9GM

They still have some catching up to do.

>Public figures
>not lefty
>get accused of sexual harassment
Every fucking time. Leftists are the most godless, amoral, shameless, and disgusting excuse for human beings on this earth. They are literally fucking scum and garbage. They always, always, fucking ALWAYS use this shit. To eliminate someone they don't like, they bring these dumb sluts out of the woodwork to make false rape allegations. They did the EXACT same fucking thing with Trump. Remember all those bimbos accusing him of rape conveniently all at the same time, just in time for the debates? Luckily he stood his ground and didn't let them cuck him. More of these guys need to start doing that. Bill should have stood his ground.

I really thought Dobbs or Brit Hume were going to be stopgaps for a year or two. They're betting the new switch up will lure in younger viewers. "The Six" at 9pm is basically stealing CNN's panel format of people yelling over each other for 4 hours