Stephen King here

If your chickenshit president is brave enough to drop a mega-bomb on Afghanistan, then why isn't he man enough to release his tax returns?

retarded faggot

he shouldnt shave, his mouth's weird

Resorting to name calling without any defensive platform, typical Alt-Right asshole

Jan 20th, 2017

Why don't you ever write any LGBT characters? Are you a homophobe? Perhaps a closet homo yourself?

Because it will reveal he's bought and paid for by the Kikes in Israel.

Same reason he's dropping bombs.

wtf is this

Because stephen kings mom is sucking cocks in hell...

Because I don't care if he used legal tax loopholes to not pay taxes, I do the same thing with my business. You write books, no one cares about your political opinion nor your trash false association.

Actually that's what liberals do. Not everyone here is "Alt-Right". You just make yourself sound stupid with generalities like that.

I wrote multiple LGBT characters in my books

Tell ya what fuck nigga. You know a couple words. Ralph Baxter Cutchins # 174 78018 fed number. All accessible info. 7 counts bank robbery 1994 southern district of florida. Spent 3 years in marion ill. ( heard of that place faggot?) for chasing a fucking child rapist stabbing from unit to chow hall. 2nd one in Lompoc usp. Also got 4 more years for guting another one in Marion. Spent last 7 years in control unit in adx florence. Got out cleaned up. Been drug free for about 6 years. Own my home, 3 boats, 2 dogs 7 cats and a fuckin rabbit. Realy just wanted to add some new talent to my shit but fuck ya all.

He HAS written positive LGBTQP characters. See "It".

Why? So he can show that he paid more than Hillary and Obama again?

>typical Alt-Right asshole

Resorting to name calling without any defensive platform, Fucking faggot!

your philtrum makes you look like a chimp

Why didn't you learn to write properly, you fucking halfwit?

After reading as many of his books as I have, It's disappointing to find out how much of a fag he is.
He should write his next book about how we need to let unlimited shitskins into Europe.

kek

he should have died in that car accident

fuck off steve that haunted car thing is the only good story you ever had

Hey Stephen, why'd you write that orgy scene with 12 year olds in IT?

That was a weird decision.

Felt kind of out of place and you got really, really vivid and descriptive with it.

Dropping bombs accomplishes something in the real world. Releasing tax returns would just accomplish something in the imaginary world of ideas. Trump is the ultimate pragmatist. Everything he does is aimed at accomplishing something in the real world.

Retarded faggot. His returns have already been released

Stevie, stevie... Trump is a real let down. The man is a left winger! He conned us all. He's keeping obamacare. There won't be tax cuts, there won't be deregulation. It's a disaster. You've won... stevie.

>namecalling and lying didn't work in november
>okay then let's try namecalling and lying

go home whittu chimpuu

>tax returns

No one gives a shit about that.

Saga

Because he knows how to write a great ending and gets paid a lot more than you because of it.

You haven't written shit since the The Stand, so get out!!

Kek

What LGBTQPALN characters are in that book?

>Steven King
How can anyone actually like this faggots writing? None of it is scary and nearly all of it has some of the worst pay offs of all time. When an actual faggot is less of a faggot than you, you know you're pretty terrible.

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

Nigga looks like a brontosaurus from land before time

Hi kike. I loved Needfull Things and The Stand. Can you go back to doing drugs and write something good again?

Damn it. I really like his work. Shame.

Your books suck. They're always better as movies.

Kys.

Time stamp or GTFO, LARPer.

Name one.

He should be forced to rewrite his books so that Roland has to kill his enemies with a banana.

That's funny, there's also a Ralph "Danny" Baxter Cutchins, from California, who raped a 10-year-old Oregon girl back in 1975.

You should consider larger lenses Mister King. Those tiny octagonal ones make you look like a beady-eyed kike.

So he can show that he paid a higher percentage than hillary and bernie again?

Why seal those school records if odumbass was a genius?

1) Why didn't Obama release his college transcripts among rumors no one remembers "Barry" during those years

2) Why didn't the MSM pay the same amount of attention to Obama's refusal to release them or the white house logs like they do Trump

3) Only since Nixion have returns been released. Politicians groom their Tax Returns like resumes, hiding their $$ in foundations and stock trades.

4) Hilary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails AFTER a congressional subena

5) Those emails show her communication with Saudi Arabia, Libya and Syria as she armed and trained ISIS members.

6) Hillary and Obama caused the refugee crisis by continuing the war against Assad which ISIS and Al Qaeda were ALSO fighting on the same side

7) THE IRS IS ALREADY INVESTIGATING TRUMP. THE OBAMA IRS FOR YEARS HAVE THEM AND WOULD HAVE RELEASED IF ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIA
This is a last ditch effort after the criminal spying by the OBama admin, using a Hillary payed for Fake Dossier as evidence for a FISA warrant. which only .07% of requests have been refused since 1970s, but Obama's first request was!

Russia didn't hack Pedosa or DNC, it was an insider who supported Sanders. The DNC/Hillary/CIA are using "Russia" as 1) excuse to spy on Trump, and 2) as a line of attack to control narrative and degrade his support.

>chickenshit

Politicians who made their millions as elected officials need to show tax returns. This is to show they followed the laws they are partially responsible for and in a position to change. People who made their money in the private sector were forced to play the game the politicians created and shouldn't be held responsible for the games the politician created.

>What the fuck is wrong with his face?
he was hit by a truck.

Trump supported O'Reilly because both are members of the odious boys' club where members feel they can abuse & humiliate women at will.

Attempt to argue

Goddamn dude

The deranged murdeous clown.

Spicer didn't just let down the president with his witless crack; he let down Jews all over the world. He needs to apologize, then resign.

The best thing Stephen King has done is The Jaunt. Apart from that he is a shitty writer.

if your faggy stories are so cool then why cant you get 1 single decent adaptation in film form

A nigger's lip.

>where members feel they can abuse & humiliate women at will.
1. women temp men to make comments, tease them. They like it.
2. women remember every little thing men say.
3. then when time is right. they claim 'sexual harassment'

that's all this is. these men are harmless. the women are opportunistic vipers and traitors.

The town badasses throw some faggots off a bridge and the clown fucks their shit up.

Eat shit. No law says he has to and it keeps you faggots busy while we drop a cluster of MOABs on Raqqa. Here's your Donner Islam! *BOOMMMMM!

shitty bait bro
.5/10

ShariaBlue pays you peanuts. Get a real job

Why aren't you man enough to pay pal me 1 million dollars?

>What is The Shining
Oh wait, King is such a colossal homo he actually hates Kubricks version.

because roland is fucking white you dipshit and your Shining tv miniseries sucked ass next to kubrick's

Ok, lets at least be fair and recognize that Maximum Overdrive is cinematic perfection.

Kubrick's The Shining beats the shit out of your original story.

Timestamp of kys faggot.

SEWER.
ORGY.

Barker used to be based. Scarlet Gospels started really strong and just ended awfully. Awful writing at the end

Why do you like an alien with aids? also the Dark Tower is shit

Please write books and shut up about everything else and tell your fat friend Georg Martin the same.

HE'S VERY CLEARLY ONE OF THE TOP ELITE PEDOPHILES. LOVES WRITING ABOUT THAT CHILDHOOD INNOCENCE.

Fucking faggot troll/left (at this point both are the same) LARPing again

saged

ASS
FISTING
NAZIS

Stephen King is a typical bigmouth leftist on twitter. He talks a good PC game but he chooses to live as far away from niggers as it's geographically possible to get.
Leftists love to virtue signal, but they're always right wing when it comes to their own lives: sending their kids to private school, living in an all white neighborhood etc..

This.

There's nothing in his tax returns you triple nigger.
When I Obama going to release his college records and when is Hillary going to release her emails.

>Stephen (((Kingsteinbergskyman)))
Fuck off kike.

Why is Roland now a nigger? I won't even torrent that trash for free. You fucking cuck.

Are you now Hyper PC because of the accusations leveled against you over the course of your career that you made use of the magical negro trope excessively and essentially wrote racist prose, to the point you were mocked on Chapelle's Show by Paul Mooney?

Kinda childish, but whenever I go to a book store, or a place that sells books, I grab a SK book and ruin it, but tearing pages, folding some pages, tearing the cover and bending the spine to cause the slick cover to split. THis gets sent back to the publisher and in turn, reduces sales.

I know its childish, but I used to like SK when he was a political, or at least when I was not aware of his liberal politics.

If the left can go gutter, then some on the right can too.

fuck off you pedophile

Honest answer here cutting out the memes. He's posturing. You know that. This is either bait or you have no understanding of politics or power plays in general. Stephen King wouldn't post such a low energy post, so GTFO larper. If this is Stephen King ... give me another book like Dreamcatcher rather than your weak bait. Dreamcatcher rocked.

Thinner was a good film, Needful things too. No idea about tax returns. Please may I come live with you?

only if you are less than 12 years old and female, or boipucci

Hey I just watched that this evening. Morgan Freeman ruined it, ending was great, surprised me.

Hey Stephen I'm hypothetically the one that littered your lawn with Trump signs back around debate season lol

He literally looks like a chimp

Didn't Rachael Maddow hunt down his taxes or something a couple months ago and it turned out itsfuckingnothing.jpg and was probably a big snipe hunt set up by Trump to begin with?

Just can't take him seriously since I learned about the prepubescent sewer gangbang. Not that Stephen King is someone you take seriously anyway, but still.

Why does he look like an alien?

ho look someone who became rich writing on high on cocaine.

For what degenerate reason does Stephen King put pedophilia in his books?

So you find out Trump is on the level from his returns, what next? You'll just cry little bitch ass tears about something else, who cares what you want faggot.

well, Stephen (with a p), he drops bombs cause he wants to. He doesnt release his taxes because, he doesnt want to.

Hey Stephen, why does every single character in your books, no matter the era the stories are set in, talk and behave like they're from the '60s? I'm reading Under the Dome, and despite the cool concept and dependably solid King prose, the cringe is real. One moment, you've got characters that feel pulled from the 60s, maybe 70s. The next, fucking Anderson Cooper is showing up and destroying my suspension of disbelief.

I know you're getting up there in age and can't keep up with lingo or whatever. Nobody is going to blame you for that. But why not set everything you write in the eras you know? (Or stick to short stories, a format you have mastered.)

I know this is some fag LARPing, by the way. I just wanted to bitch. I'm reading Hearts in Atlantis and enjoying myself despite the obnoxious Kingisms and bad habits. Dude needs a new editor who is less interested in friendship or paychecks than the quality of the writing.

The Dark Tower us going to be fucking terrible, by the way. ONE movie? Dindu Roland is the least of their problems...

Hi

Your last good book came out before I was born
Like 10 years before.
Retire already and die so we can actually remember you as a decent author
Quit trying to be relevant!