Pedogate: Two Of Trey Gowdy’s Investigators Vanish Amid Pedophile Investigation

I found out about this shit on Kikebook because Sup Forums is too busy being distracted by stupid bullshit.

neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation
usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/
youtube.com/watch?v=cF_xQzkUTXk&app=desktop
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-human-trafficking-bust-with-ties-to-little-rock/694586221
usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-2-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/
sentinelblog.com/2017/04/19/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing/
sgtreport.com/2017/04/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing/
right.is/politics/2017/04/two-of-trey-gowdys-hillary-investigators-reported-missing-shocked-video-82313.html
conservative101.com/trey-gowdy-makes-huge-announcement-hes-attacking-new-criminal-details/
secure.policereports.us/purchase_report.html?id=t7brQBHERGI=&sid=q69ej193g4vvonblope3t05so4
secure.policereports.us/purchase_report.html?id=MFd1iagJjMM=&sid=q69ej193g4vvonblope3t05so4
interstaterestareas.com/arkansas-interstate-30/
mobile.twitter.com/baxter_dmitry
yournewswire.com/trey-gowdy-investigators-missing/
thelastgreatstand.com/2017/04/19/two-of-trey-gowdys-hillary-investigators-reported-missing-shocked-video/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1802937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock,_Arkansas#Crime
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/clintonbodycountupdate.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QB5BfT1_PYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thing's killing more people than the holocaust.

So he exhumed a body related to the Clinton's and two of his investigators vanish?

Bump because HHHYYYOOOOOOOOOOGE

Yet Sup Forums prefers to be distracted by religious debate and talking about stupid shit like circumcision and which celebrities are based or not.

Those are all slide threads with either newfags or other shills participating. THIS kind of shit is real/pol/

80+% of Sup Forums seems to be slide threads now.

There's a concentrated effort to undermine our autism and research abilities. You should post this on full-chan too. Might get a better response.

Bump again

bump

This story is starting to pick up a bit more attention. Neonettle is almost tabloid level in its news at times, but I saw this on some youtube channels and on yournewswire so there may just be something to this story. Interesting to see where it goes.

wew

holy shit

>neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation

This is obviously a fake news site, though.

any other sources?

bump bitches

>There are also reports that their vehicle was found in a rest area just outside Little Rock with the keys still in the ignition.
Who's giving these orders? Who has assassins on the payroll? Jeffery Epstein?

don't let this slide

I made a thread about Comey using that fake dossier to spy on Trump with FISA warrent.
Instantly a dozen new threads about gay shit and the thread goes the way of the wind.

Bumbitty Bump - maybe why chaufetz isn't running again, fear of getting v& ?

bump

Bermp for da kiddies

Probably

PODESTA IS TAUNTING CHAFFETZ ON TWITTER

Bump

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

If they touch Gowdy I will start hunting them.

bump

Is this better?:
usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/

Bump
also
>Greenburg

>Two undercover investigators working for Congressman Trey Gowdy, on behalf of the Congressional Committee, have mysteriously gone missing in Arkansas during an investigation into child sex trafficking.

>The special investigators, assigned by the Justice Department to remain independent of the FBI, have reportedly disappeared without a trace whilst in Little Rock with Congressional subpoenas to conduct a search of the private residence at the William Jefferson Clinton Presidential Library.

Undercover agents don't serve subpoenas you fuck wit. While entertaining, this is clearly a work of fiction.

Bump

>Arkansas
>Clintons home state

Ah shit no wonder.

saw this earlier, he's like every over confident crazed villain that ultimately can't keep their mouth shut to save their ass

bumpity bump

Oh hey, a better source when you want to show the normies. Really fucking spooky.

bump

>Undercover agents don't serve subpoenas you fuck wit. While entertaining, this is clearly a work of fiction.
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. They're not undercover agents, they're investigators working for the congressional committee.

>By Conservative Army

Yeah, I know Conny (that's Mrs. Army to you) she's very reputable.

Bumping for interest

Gowdy was questioning Clinton about Sydney Blumenthal's role about sending her info about Libya and his work at the Clinton Foundation. Blumenthal used to work for David Brock too.
youtube.com/watch?v=cF_xQzkUTXk&app=desktop

Found the shill.

>usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/

found this on little rock local news... not autistic but here ya go.

wrong link... arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-human-trafficking-bust-with-ties-to-little-rock/694586221

>usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/

searched on bing:

sentinelblog.com/2017/04/19/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing/

sgtreport.com/2017/04/breaking-two-of-trey-gowdys-investigators-reported-missing/

right.is/politics/2017/04/two-of-trey-gowdys-hillary-investigators-reported-missing-shocked-video-82313.html

Gowdy announced new investigation 3 days ago:

conservative101.com/trey-gowdy-makes-huge-announcement-hes-attacking-new-criminal-details/

Good work.

If people are serving subpoenas on properties associated with the Clintons, it would be for corruption not pedogate. Stories like this are a circulated to discredit or preclude serious investigations as paranoia.

Thanks for the search, user

Fake and gay news. I saw this on a different site yesterday, and the source is a YouTube video.
I can't find anything to validate it. Do you honestly think that if two congressional investigators just disappeared, it wouldn't be a federal manhunt? Sorry, it doesn't check out.

(((They))) are cleaning up loose ends.

Anyone know why they move people around from city to city like they mentioned in the video from:

>>arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/six-arrested-in-human-trafficking-bust-with-ties-to-little-rock/694586221

Like what's the workflow of an average goon in this operation?

They get to Chaffetz. Sad!

Still the connection to little rock is something. Can anyone find cop reports of the mentioned incident to give this more credibility

skippy is such a stupid nigger

He's getting bold again. You think he feels safer now or something?

we should send him a messge

Their vehicle, a blue Ford Escape, was found in a rest area just outside of town with the keys in the ignition, according to sources.

bump

>find cop reports of the mentioned incident to give this more credibility

Yes.

Unclear if this is legit, as is. No sources, reads like the articles are repeating each other.

I think people are so nihilistic they don't care anymore. Life seems cheaper lately

Yes, yes we should.

He thinks he's hot shit.

You think hes hot shit dontcha

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

>Can anyone find cop reports of the mentioned incident to give this more credibility

Found 2 possible matches from 4/18 on Little Rock blotter behind paywall:

secure.policereports.us/purchase_report.html?id=t7brQBHERGI=&sid=q69ej193g4vvonblope3t05so4

secure.policereports.us/purchase_report.html?id=MFd1iagJjMM=&sid=q69ej193g4vvonblope3t05so4

List of Arkansas rest areas on I-30:
interstaterestareas.com/arkansas-interstate-30/

have abump

Fucking bump, we can't let this shit die anons we gotta get the autism engine running here

BUMP people need to fucking get on this

Religious debate is centrally important to Sup Forums

Odd, the original reporter hasn't tweeted about it?

mobile.twitter.com/baxter_dmitry

weird

yournewswire.com/trey-gowdy-investigators-missing/

thelastgreatstand.com/2017/04/19/two-of-trey-gowdys-hillary-investigators-reported-missing-shocked-video/

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1802937

Not great but here's some more sauce.

Lol.Little rock! So much shit in little rock, that place has got to be the worst place for someone to live with how much fuckery clinton and the gang does around there.

Take a concerned leaf bump

I'll wait for FOX to pick it up.

Is this a joke about how few people died in the holohoax or a sad truth about how many people have been taken out over the course of this investigation?

Used to live and teach there. It's piss-poor delta culture in half of the area, with the rest being landed aristocrats who have family money. Occasionally nice buildings crop up attached to shady law firms or contracting companies. The aristocratic side believe themselves to be far superior to the poorer citizens and treat them like absolute shit. I had never seen people act so horrid to others until I moved there.

Ended up moving back to NWA. Walmart may be a mega corporation, but their influence is almost entirely positive and indiscriminate.

probably intended to be both Tbh

alll of these sources are terrible. Do you know what makes a good source?

>If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent...The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.

HUMPITY BUMPITY NIGGERS

BUMP MOTHERFUCKERS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rock,_Arkansas#Crime

This place is tied to so many suspicious murders with the Clintons too.
theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/clintonbodycountupdate.htm
And that was last updated in 1999, but it covers when they was most active in the area. However plenty new. I feel that place is filled with people who was experimented on and who was used by the elite for generations. Just look at the crime stats, it's fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=QB5BfT1_PYQ

I know but that's all I could find so until something more trustworthy comes up its better then nothing?
also I did state that they are "not great"

The only reason there's so much religious debate on Sup Forums is to cause infighting among the rightwing. It's literally the thirteenth rule of their playbook, Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals. Rather than fighting us, they want to get us fixated on fighting each other instead of fighting them.

How many times have you seen "___ aren't white!" threads? The whole point of those is to get white nationalists to fight over the definition of white.

Oh it's a hellhole. My car was broken into multiple times, I had a student actually get shot and killed, while simultaneously teaching kids who were friends with Rockefellers. It's a fucked up little city filled with destructive and negative cultures.

Tomorrow.

both you fucking autist.

Yeah, I spent about two hours reading up on it yesterday.
Blogs
Shit news
You tube
I couldn't find anything concrete. Every source says "these men who's identity is secret", yet a rental car was found for them.
If you know that's their rental car, you know their identity. All the "news" just has dead ends like that, that make no sense.

I can imagine, lot's of drugs and degeneracy. Everytime I hear about it, it's in connection with filth and power.

Bump for justice

Bump

Intredasting

>Arroyo

Shit, I know people with that last name.

Sorry, Wrong thread. This was meant for the /cpd/ thread. Oh well, bump

bump this is why I came to pol in the first place not to argue with 16 year olds about circumcised dicks and who can swallow more of trumps cum .swallow

bamp

bump this is the stuff I came to pol for . not to argue with 15-16 year olds about circumcised dicks and who can swallow more of trumps cum in one sitting

>neonettle
FAKE
A
K
E

bump this is the stuff I came to pol for . to argue with 15-16 year olds about circumcised dicks and who can swallow more of trumps cum in one sitting