Hey what's going on in he--- oh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HOLY FUCK!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Swedecucks lol!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Ohhhh shit.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

daily reminder that germany and thus the german "people" are doing this to europe as well

>in saudi Arabia it is illegal to denounce Islam
>doing it on Sup Forums is a crime
the more you know sweden

>Germany
>White

Nice try, Hans. Although America has ghettos full of niggers we still have 10x the landmass of Germany dominated by whites.

Your quaint villages with stone roads and buildings are being culturally appropriated. Soon you will have nothing.

If you want to man the fuck up, come to America and buy some guns. You'll be allowed to fight in the coming race war we will retake our place as the whitest country on Earth.

I prefer living in a first world country that is 90+% white.

>Germany sticking up for Sweden

Stop writing the memes.

My state is whiter than your country and larger.

My neighbors aren't in chastity cages and my women aren't being fucked by muslims.

I don't give a fuck what is happening in California because it is so far away from me it doesn't effect my life in the slightest.

You can keep pretending like Jew York and Commiefornia define our Federation of states, but we have the guns, our soldiers hold our views, and leftists and shitskins are losing ground on a daily basis.

I don't see any of this in Europe. No matter how you spin it, America is a colony and the fact that it ever made it beyond 10% whites is a miracle. We dominated this entire continent and are reclaiming it as I type this.

All the best men left Europe to colonize and conquer shitskin land. Now Europe is falling due to it's decadence.

KEKELIKEKELIKEKKKKS

I'm sick and tired of these threads. There is literally NOTHING going on on Sweden. NOTHING!
Just today I woke up, went to work, enjoyed a nice lunch at the city plaza, went to the mall and visited a nightclub on a busy street. Nothing at all happened to me, no stabbings, no bombs, no trucks.
The immigrants that I did see were civilized and more humane I'm behavior than any of you lone basement virgins.
I hope I could enlighten you nazi pigs about this subject. Now go ahead and delete this thread this instant or I'll contact the moderators and ask them to take it down.
I'm sick of you racists ruining the image of better, safer and richer countries with lies to use in your twisted narratives.
Good day.

Butthurt huh

Germany Total Population
>65,780,149
USA White Population (Excluding White-Hispanics)
>196,817,552
How many more Whites does USA have than Germany?
>America, has at the least, 3x more Whites than Germany.

And here we see the delusional Amerimutt in his natural habitat; moms' basement.

>t. antifa member 10 002 of the former swedish kingdom

love you bro

First 3 posts are from leafs, Hans and toothpaste.

Laugh at the charred remains of Sweden whilst your own countries are being conquered by savages.

I don't know man. There may be a nigger on the cover, but I still play BF1 every day, and EU4 often.

HEY YOU!
FUCKING BRIT!
DON'T YOU POOST THAT MEME! I'VE ALREADY DONE IT THIS THREAD!
POST A DIFFERENT MEME!

DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEE

Wtf back to laughing at Swede-

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAH
*breathe in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
SO KEKED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE COUNTRY IS FULL OF KEKS HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAH THEIR POLICE CANT FIGHT REFUGEES HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA 3 FEMALE SWEDE OFFICERS TRYING TO STOP 1 (one)

>Portugal proxy
>lives in Sweden
>maga
>crewsample25
What are you even trying to do user?

Sven, I wasn't necessarily laughing at you for hosting shitskins (although it helps.) It just warms me up inside that, in general, every woman in Sweden is a woman and every man in Sweden is also a woman.

You are, by unanimous vote, the world's faggot.

YOUR FUTURE FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

instead of spreading hate amongst brothers
you should stand with them and embolster them

I wish we got to make fun of Sweden. Not the Islamic multi culti hellhole it has become.

I miss shit talking real sweden

>posts a pic of an american twink

requesting sweden bingo

>"sweden is actually patriotic"
>PM/prominent politician saying that sweedes are inferior
>7 days of community service for rape

>muhammad ali most common newborn name
>unknown motives
>leftist activist murdered by melanin enriched gentleman

>"hey guys it's not THAT bad over here"
>extreme censorship
>"we won't let fear rule our lives!"

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

Wtf is this?

sweden needs to repent for colonizing finland
gibs reparations now

THE FINNGOLIAN RACE HAS BEEN OPPRESSED FOR TOO LONG

>60%
also Sweden ain't only sthlm gbg and malmö there's plenty of great ppl and 100% white communities if you move away from the big cities

>niggers appropriating Nuuskamuikkunen
Race war now.

LELEL HUEUHUEHUE sven gotta get

How you even got pissfaced from american piss in the first place is beyond me.