Shapiro BTFO Tucker Carlson. Looks like Shapiro is the one who cucks now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQgPWHMBiWo
youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Shapiro)))

is he /ourjew/?

He just got fucking promoted lol

Conservatives see economics as a tool to serve society, not the other way around.

Tucker is right - Randianism/market-worship is an extreme progressive ideology, not a conservative one. It seeks to subordinate communities and local cultures to the God of "the markets."

>cucked
how? i don't really get it. they have similar views, so what?

They're not called conservacucks for nothing, fuck off nu-Sup Forums

Pretty piss-poor "burn" tbqh.

>being a full on ancap
kys senpai

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about

Damn, he can't keep getting BTFO

Jews always give you two bad options. In this case, ultimate libertarianism and Marxism. Find a better, third position.

(((shapiro))) is supposed to be intelligent and yet he comes up with an obscure retweet as an attempted insult
pathetic

Is there some context I'm missing here? That's not an unreasonable thing to say.

He should drop Tucker, he doesn't really have any principles

Conservatives.

Neocons and cuckservatives, obviously, don't.
Also, they use communism as boogeyman so that everyone would stop asking questions about interests of the country.

Not if you subsume them to the higher principle of national survival.

Wall Street acting like it's the ducking Wild West and completely fucking people over is what happens when you let capitalism go unregulated. The top can do whatever the fuck they please. Shapiro is just looking for some attention.

Oy vey someone get these social nationalists outta here

h1b visas and how 80% of them are making under the median income in the field they are in, effectively undercutting american wages

It depends on what subject Tucker was talking about. If it's trade and human labor flow then I want protectionist policies not muh free market.

If it's healthcare then I disagree with him I want the free market... At least until we establish an ethnostate then we can talk about it.

oh how they wish tucker diddled children

oy vey you can't hurt the free movement of labor you commie!

Shapiro is a Jew of course he wants total global free markets. He has his ethnostate and has no connection to the people of any other country, so go ahead, let it all denigrate into the third world it's not like he gives a fuck

"I like freedom in economic choice but when it hurts Israel, I'm willing to make adjustments." Ben Shapiro

None of these are actual arguments. Disappointing

Is Ben Shapiro in favor of h1b visas then?

Wall Street following the law would be another shoa

the problem is that allowing full market control will inevitably lead to child labor, removal of minimum wage laws, no overtime laws, etc, etc,

kikes like shortpiro like to boast about how "free market" they are, but at some point you are either going to go full ancap or have a reasonable opinion on the limits to free market capitalism.

dumping in a bunch of shitskin low skill labor on our market does not help us. it hurts us. That is a fact, it's a basic tenet of capitalism known as supply and demand. Shortpiro lives in a jewish fantasy land b/c he's always got Israel™ and nepotism to fall back on, and getting paid for having an opinion is a job with almost no overhead and little risk of getting outsourced to India.

Shapiro is guilty of a textbook black-or-white logical fallacy.

what do they have in common Sup Forums?

Garry Weinstein needs to go the fuck away already

Why am I not surprised at all that Israeli First kike (((Shapiro))) is against flooding the market and consequently our culture and our voting booths with shitskins. Molyneux is one of the only Jews I like.

The Jews are all over Tucker now, unsurprising.

But kikepiro doesn't care about that

He only cares about how many shekels he can make even if it means turning the US into Brazil

> third position
Say no more f.am

What's the matter? Little snowflake can't work at a competitive rate?

>even entertaining the idea of putting an ideology before your nation

With Jews, you lose.

It hurts being right all the time.

>Cock sucking for globalist corporations is a principle

Only in the same way that being Jewish is a principle

Mark Cuban was saying that if you are for capitalism you should be for replacing american workers with immigrants that will work for lower wages. Thatis what Tucker's comment was a response to. Context.

Because 16000 pages long trade deals written by corporate lobbyist in secret, and negotiated with parties who can print their own currency is Capitalism.

Ben "I like the constitution, except when Trump declares war on Syria, because it benefits Israel" Shapiro.

kys

>Can't work at a slave labor rate

Typical Insectoid Asian wanting everyone to adopt the living standards of ants

They love Capitalism

For* not against. damn it.

>there's no room to disagree goy!
>either 100% free market goy or the highway goy!
>lets not be reasonable!
>here's my attempt to shame you goy!
>here's some peer pressure too!
>are you feeling isolated yet goy?!
>now you'll do what i want!

>wuts da matta wite boi can't be competitive?

Unrestricted capitalism is the most ((())) economic system there is.

It needs restrictions (most importantly basic workers rights), but not like we currently have.

Ben Shapiro will be gassed, no exceptions.

I spent 20 years living in Pacific and Europe. Due to import taxes,
American goods are 200-300% US price.
Go overseas and buy an American car, you'll pay
$60K for a $30K car.
"Global capitalism" only works if everyone is playing by same rules.

Pretty much. I also noticed they all attacked him within am hour today?

He knows exactly what he's talking about. Market worshiping Randroids are not real conservatives and never have been.

I wouldn't say it's progressive. Really, market fundamentalism falls outside a strict political spectrum.

Where is the proof that kike even said that? I can trick anybody that says "Nice weather we're having" by saying Hitler said that in his life. How fucking retarded.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about

Tucker is basically saying the free market is good in concept, but then jews exploit it, so the jews should be ended.

Shapiro BTFO's commies and niggers without breaking a sweat

Tips yamulka

Not an argument

Boom.

>if you don't want to engage in a race to the bottom, you're the problem.

Obviously the current economic system is set the only benefit very few individuals and Washington will react in any way possible to protect those individuals and (((individuals))). Government intervention is necessary at this point to stop the cancer. The mindset to protect investments first is no different than Marxist doctrine to worship production and money.

shapiro hasnt been relevant since he came out never trump

Brazil is the way it is not because of economic deregulation, but economic regulation, cronyism and state capitalism.
You're fucking retarded, and I hope you die a very painful death-by-nigger.

Shapiro is harder on immigration than Trump is

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Read some actual conservative writers like GK Chesterton.

It has to do with the nature of priorities. "Capitalism" or "marketization" is not inherently "good," those things are "good" only to the extent that they help build strong cohesive communities.

If they fail at that task, then of course they should be regulated/modified.

To argue otherwise is anti-conservative; it means you place abstract economic ideologies above your own community. That's the same as any other utopian ideology, from Marxism to Juche.

this

It's all the same kosher sandwich. Zero regulations or protections are on one side allowing Jews to get away with whatever they want, and the other side is total regulation controlled by Jews. Baby dick in the middle. L'Chaim!

if you don't think that's an argument you haven't lurked long enough

What a fucking kike
>implying a nation's economic policies should EVER go against the interests of its people

Problem is: (modern western) politicians have no fucking clue what they're doing.

So instead of achieving their goal through whatever regulation they usually end up doing more harm than what would have otherwise occurred.

If anything, that says more about the politicians than it says about the act of regulation in itself.

No system is good. All systems need to be reset with a populist revolution ever couple hundred years.

Is he? Trump has actually tried to limit H1-Bs which is fucking amazing for people like me. What's Shapiro's stance on that?

>"Global capitalism" only works if everyone is playing by same rules.
By that, I assume you mean literally all market conditions are equivalent across all participating economies?

>libertarians

Maybe ditch your iPhones and hourly Starbucks runs? You're slaves to your own extravagant lifestyle. Immigrants don't have enough money to fall for the consumerism jew.

Agreed. But problem is "how much regulation?". Dems believe in 100% state control.

kys cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=DQgPWHMBiWo

OY VEY

Lol no

Brazil is shit because it is a race mixed shithole ruled by a corrupt elite that is servile to (((international finance))) and has no balls to act in it's own national interest

Oh fuck, is it time to shit all over him on Twitter again? I had so much fun last time.

Shapiro called for full repeal of the DACA after the inauguration, meanwhile Paul Ryan was on CNN townhalls telling crying spics that no one was going anywhere,

TWEET THIS SHIT NOW!

Bad goy! Stop being anti-freedom.

>Tfw H-1b visa with no experience, no internships, and 2.9 GPA making above the median income
Thank god I don't live in Commiefornia

youtube.com/watch?v=xdiX3Nq6ECM

Ben Shapiro will never blow anyone the fuck out, ever.

Within reason. US is flooded with foreign goods, but foreign countries tax the shit out of US goods.
US companies can't compete.

What is it about the right that we can never get along?

>Shapiro
Jew
>Levin
Kike
>Lauren Southern
Jew kike
>Hannity
Shill
>Tucker
Cuckservative
>Gavin
Faggot
>Milo
Kike faggot

Can't we at least pretend to get along for the sake of the movement?

Never attribute to stupidity what can be attributed to stupidity and malice.

>Pure capitalism isn't a dying meme
Good goy.

>Oy vey it's your fault for allowing outsourcing

Yeah ok. When was the last public referendum held to stop outsourcing to China? Oh right there wasn't one because the internationalist likes would never let that happen

This. We're actually better with some regulations on the market. Despite what (((Ann Rand))) might think.

Fuck off Shlomo

Shapiro isn't even American. He has to go back too.

Fair enough. DACA should be totally repealed.

>Tucker
>cuckservative
u wot

The whole point of capitalism is that it doesn't hurt anyone.

If you believe that capitalism can hurt people then you're not actually a capitalist.

I hate how smug Ben Shapiro always tweets, often with one-liners.

>baseless generalization
dismissed
>if Americans want to uphold and improve their quality of life, they have an unwarranted sense of entitlement.
I disagree, the state exists to serve the citizens. obviously the citizens are best served when the nation's businesses are encouraged to hire domestic instead of foreign.

ofc the subhuman trumpcuck cretin answers with retarded memes when he gets exposed

just