AfD's Frauke Petry will not stand as lead candidate in 2017 German elections

For many Germans, Frauke Petry is the face of right-wing populism in the country. But she announced on Wednesday that she's not interested in being her party's nominal chancellor candidate in September's election.

dw.com/en/afds-frauke-petry-will-not-stand-as-lead-candidate-in-2017-german-elections/a-38491524

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vbt08QFWus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump again

You can't bump

So are they bringing back Hitler for this or what?

She's getting a child that's why becuz hormones and sheeeit

Probably because she knows Germany is a lost cause.

Retard

I've heard conflicting arguments, I thought that too and then a bunch of anons went ape shit because I told one of them that they cant.
Are you sure?
I think they are just bending over

Fugg off satan

I could bump my own thread a few days ago but today it doesn't work

Also why is Afd Pro-Israel? What's the reason for that?

Because it cant be against israel you know why

nah, you guys are just lubing up.. getting ready for that bbc and turk shlong
>3 times in 100 years
GG Germany
was that on Sup Forums or a different board?
protecting their own

Well what the fuck are they supposed to do?

Say fuck Israel it shouldnt exist and the jews should come back to Europe?

No, you can be neutral.

Pretty much this. America, England, Netherlands, France, these are countries where you can actually see the population red pilling itself. Be it the "America Fuck Yeah" of the burgers, the British smugness, French arrogance or Dutchies zero-fucks-given. That's a prelude to conformity.

Germans have zero a-type personality traits anymore. Even their modernized Germanic language went from the shiv intonation of Der Führer to this submissive pansy ass way of pronouncing words. I can't stand Germans and their cucking weakness. It's right up there with Swedes.

So whats the point of running for office.

Get ready for the Big black Somalian and allahu Akbar cock.

Merkel be shipping them in left n right like hot cakes now.

Lol. You realize the Nazi's were the original Zionists right? They were paying for them to move to Palestine.

I know man what the fuck I only saidnthat she's getting a child why do you keep reminding me of le bbc and turk / arabshits

>Muh nazis

I was talking about Afd you shart

Start lifting bro, Get in touch with your masculinity brah

In 10-20 years from now at this rate your countries gonna be like South Africa on steroids.

Shultz will make merkel look like a rightwing isolationist nationalist in comparison

Neutral on what?

Whether or not it exists?
>We do or do not recognize Israel.

Being pro isreal is recognizing it exists. Basically this shit sucks and they lose no matter what they do.

well its obvious you are a neo-nazi whining about why they support "muh jews"

Actively being Pro-Israel as in Waving the Israel flag in Germany and showing more support to some foreign sandnigger than your own flesh and blood.

redpanels is so on point, I read that the guy who makes then quit

You vote in Merkel again, and call me retard? You need a wake up call kraut, your world is collapsing and all you can do is spread your ass wider

please see
then go start your volkswagon in your garage

>right-wing populists chickening out
What a surprise.

this isn't like other countries. We're talking about a country where half of the national anthem is forbidden

You can bump, but only like every 15 minutes or something. Which on pol might not be enough time.

afd with petry is literally no alternative. just the same shit.

My god I'm not voting for merkel what the fuck stop it now I literally dindu nuffin

where's hitler when you need him?

So it's even MORE predictable then?

>oh no, those dirty commies!
>get rid of them!
>neoliberals line the pockets of the rich while passing austerity measures and flooding the labor market with cheap immigrant labor
>people turn to populists
>except left-wing populists are unavailable
>right-wing populists are chickenshit corporate stooges

Thanks Germany for taking some of our gypsies
youtube.com/watch?v=9vbt08QFWus

WHAT THE FUCK NO HOLY SHIT