Molyneux is no longer necessary

Neither Trump nor Molyneux mirror our world ideals- they are simply the tools by which we achieve them.

No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM?

>Neither Trump nor Molyneux mirror our world ideals- they are simply the tools by which we achieve them.

>No one honestly believes that Moly is a strong debater- but that's fine. He bolstered the Trump movement. And now Trump is elected.

>Ask yourself what purpose Molymeme is serving you now...

NOT AN ARGUMENT

It is true he needs to up his game and/or go back to the basics and provide a well rouded education about argument, fallacies, stat usage etc. He has stretched himself too far and i want him to rediscover his core.

>DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM?
Uses bully tactics (speaking over, interupting, "sorry, let me interupt" whenever he is losing argument).
Not ideologically transparent.

Anyone have a link to this video? I've only heard of the mystical breakdown of arguments.

He was never necessary.

Is is some leaf moron with a useless MA who worked as a coder or some shit for years. He is not a "philosopher." His written work has been deemed unpublishable and has been torn limb from limb with people who have ACTUAL academic philosophical credentials.

He is a meme and so are his followers. They were duped (though they are the same people who follow alex jones, so that says a lot).

>He has stretched himself too far and i want him to rediscover his core.
Thing is that I believe he may still true to his principles, it's just that any new viewer or the common (undeducated) libertarian may not integreate Moly's current stance with rationality.

See for my thoughts on such.

DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL?

>He is a meme and so are his followers. They were duped (though they are the same people who follow alex jones, so that says a lot).
I don't mind those who watch Jones, what bothers me is those who justify his low-quality content with "his herat is in a good place."

From what I can tell, the typical conspiracy theorist is dumb and neurotic.

>Anyone have a link to this video? I've only heard of the mystical breakdown of arguments.
May be hard to tell, Moly's audience has lost most libertarians and picked up conservatives. Sup Forums is mostly the former.

THAT'S WHY SHE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD NOW! THE BOND WAS STRONG ENOUGH THAT I DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HER!

>His written work has been deemed unpublishable and has been torn limb from limb with people who have ACTUAL academic philosophical credentials.
UPB was never meant to be academic work. Instead it's more inline with Kant's imperatives.

civilized savages get my pussi so wet desu desu

his recent videos are lowest common denominator tier garbage, 30 minutes of him and mike cernovich agreeing about how bad muh snowflakes are, i miss his truth abouts, the real arguments

pls

this guy is worse than Wayne Lambright

>his recent videos are lowest common denominator tier garbage,
I dislike the idea that the biggest collective is the best.

While there is power in numbers, how much power is lost due to ideological confusion.

And how anti-liberty is too much for a liberty-minded group?

Stapleton also tries to grow his audience, as he explains "win converts, not arguments." The thing is that libertarian converts must accept libertarian arguments- being a libertarian on expediency is a contradiction of terms.

>DO YOU EVEN HAVE A FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
DESU desu, I'm not even sure that Moly is meme tier anymore- he's not even that relavent.

What "movement" faggot, quit larping. Molymeme is serving the purpose of being a meme, like he always has.
The only thing we control is the memes, memes just happen to be the most powerful force in the universe. Even then, Kek is a god of chaos.

Moly is no longer meme-worthy. Cantwell is more meme-worthy, and is increasing in relavence.

No fucking shit no one is going to be 1:1 with all of your views.

What matters is Trump is infinitely superior to the other candidate that was running against him at the time of the election.

What is even the point to this thread? Sage

molymeme is a shit meme

>muh principles

I just ain't having that shit desu fampai. His principles sound like a mental complex if anything.

Molyneux refuses to have debates on an even playing ground. He could make himself better, start talking to to anyone willing to debate him, and really show how powerful his ideas are. But instead he chooses an echo chamber. I've heard him say things that are incredibly logically inconsistent. Like, the other day he was talking to some guy who was dating an SJW. And he said 'people who love you are willing to listen to your ideas, and not hate your ideas, because to hate those ideas are to essentially hate you'. And then he said 20 minutes later 'Oh, your friends and family are trying to push progressive values on you? That's indoctrination! Don't stand for it! Fight!'.
Like, Jesus Christ Molyneux, I mostly agree with your politics but you're making a bad name for a lot of these ideas. Stay away from hypocrisy.

Why bring it up if that's the case? If he crashes and burns then he burns. conveying this idea is pointless from our standpoint. It requires no form of action on our part. You're either a shill or a fool.

Hello CTR shill.

Saged.

>No fucking shit no one is going to be 1:1 with all of your views.

Where did I imply this?

>What matters is Trump is infinitely superior to the other candidate that was running against him at the time of the election.

Where did I imply the opposite?

>What is even the point to this thread?

Right over your head. But low-iq people are of little use to liberty minded people.

>Stay away from hypocrisy.
Moly tries to say "this is how you be completely moral," when being completely moral is impossible in a perfect world. To be completely moral towards others, you would sacrifice yourself.

I think Moly would benefit from a logical understanding of the NAP and it's applicability in an imperfect world.

And this is why I think Moly contradicts himself so much- his thinking is not grounded/principled.

>Molyneux, I mostly agree with your politics but you're making a bad name for a lot of these ideas.

Moly would do himself well if he was more principled- people don't need instructions for specific events, they need instructions for correct actions (across any event).

>His principles sound like a mental complex if anything.
While Moly usually remains principled, he often contrradicts himself (to justify an action), and often waivers from them to cater to a larger (non liberty) audience.