Éire/pol/- Copy paste edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/iE17rBuve7Y
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>"UK election complicates NI talks" - Flanagan
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0418/868446-uk-election-northern-ireland/

>20,000 cases of suspected welfare fraud in 2016
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0418/868427-welfare-fraud/

>Equal pay dominates teacher's conferences
rte.ie/news/2017/0418/868326-three_teacher_union_conferences/

>Austin Stack triggered by a headstone
thejournal.ie/martin-mcguinness-headstone-3345470-Apr2017/

>Made up festival apparently went well
thejournal.ie/cruinniu-na-casca-events-3344454-Apr2017/

>No snap election after FG leadership contest
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/no-snap-election-to-be-held-in-ireland-following-fine-gael-leadership-contest-varadkar-35632431.html

>Dublin hospital pest problems
independent.ie/irish-news/health/cockroaches-ants-and-beetles-among-100-pest-callouts-at-dublin-hospital-in-two-years-35629612.html

>James Reynolds granted high court injunction against the ICSA
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/farmer-granted-high-court-injunction-preventing-removal-from-role-in-farm-group-35633680.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIILygAMAQ&url=http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/fk-off-back-to-india-irish-womans-racist-abuse-caught-on-camera-on-limerick-train-35631840.html&usg=AFQjCNGTexmPWqOPjPlBnbZOgaMXwTrW0g
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIIPygAMAg&url=http://www.independent.ie/world-news/how-trumps-latest-visa-crackdown-will-impact-irish-workers-looking-to-move-stateside-35635456.html&usg=AFQjCNE6zyC72CBg7ID0nXGxWHQsdIdd4g
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIIRCgAMAk&url=http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fresh-appeal-to-help-identify-man-whose-remains-washed-up-on-irish-beach-35635008.html&usg=AFQjCNFuMt2PO7GJZlv_ys2eoxFANBiSWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9OY_R3YT88A
youtube.com/watch?v=08QWWod8gOc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgexPawB4ys
youtube.com/watch?v=S6gtCdnXfQY
cso.ie/px/pxeirestat/Database/eirestat/Foreign National Activity/Foreign National Activity_statbank.asp?SP=Foreign National Activity&Planguage=0
youtube.com/watch?v=N5bkbckq37Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLXs3Np93s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Last thread's OP
news
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIILygAMAQ&url=http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/fk-off-back-to-india-irish-womans-racist-abuse-caught-on-camera-on-limerick-train-35631840.html&usg=AFQjCNGTexmPWqOPjPlBnbZOgaMXwTrW0g
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIIPygAMAg&url=http://www.independent.ie/world-news/how-trumps-latest-visa-crackdown-will-impact-irish-workers-looking-to-move-stateside-35635456.html&usg=AFQjCNE6zyC72CBg7ID0nXGxWHQsdIdd4g
google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjW5eOmn7HTAhWKLFAKHa-tA9gQqQIIRCgAMAk&url=http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fresh-appeal-to-help-identify-man-whose-remains-washed-up-on-irish-beach-35635008.html&usg=AFQjCNFuMt2PO7GJZlv_ys2eoxFANBiSWQ

Bumping with degeneracy
REMINDER, this is what Repeal the 8 wants!

Disgusting

I'm still fuming over that chink (gook?) cunt, on top of watching that pile of shite Cutting Edge which is nothing but a platform for millenial feminist scum. It's killing me how rapidly this country is falling. EU was a mistake, legalising gays was a mistake.

>tfw girlfriend goes to Trinity and bought me a REPEAL shirt

The Eternal Urbanite needs to be culled desu.

Aye, she's from nam I believe
So sorry lad

I like how you photoshopped my original pic, pls do more

Fuck, now I'm angry again, thanks for reminding me.
Wew lad, have you tried redpilling her at all?
>tfw you remember when Trinity Students used to kill British soldiers in between classes but now they shill for Soros and Repeal the 8
Feelsbadman

Fucking yanks should have finished the job. So gook is the right one? I heard Koreans called gooks too.

thats what you deserve for being sexually successfull

faggot

> no link about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

come on, now. if it's about Ireland it has to have beer, dead babies buried under orphanages and leper-, lepra-, magical rainbow midget jews. I mean, fuck, it'd be like having a portuguese thread without Ronaldo or moustached girls.

We called Vietnamese Zipperheads, because when we ran them over with tanks their heads would....well...
>fuckin yanks
Hey don't blame us for all the chink "volunteers" that rushed in when we pushed them out

It's always Trinity, always.

I'm terrible with PS but if I get inspired I will do more, I have been fucking around with colouring black and white photos currently really relaxing

I'm afraid she's not your girlfriend anymore, she may look the same but they sucked the life out and replaced it with shit

REMINDER that this is fake and made just to trigger retards stupid enough to be distracted by it

any good local irish podcast worth listing to lads?

Good early morning, lads.

Sssshhh (you)

someone was trying to shill their podcast in one of the early threads

>radio telifĂ­s aryan

havent listened to it so its most likely shite

Those people have had their homelands invaded and torn apart and I doubt they'd appreciate me telling them that anyone could be Vietnamese. I mean progressives are usually the ones who get up in arms over "cultural appropriation" yet they are telling us that our identity belongs to everyone while shaming our whiteness. Im just heartbroken that I grew up in a country that's trying to phase me out.

Nicely done man
You should do IRA ones but do it like this, not fully coloured but just key points is

I had a feeling it was fake but it doesn't mean the repeal crowd aren't shifty subhumans. They actually got caught with Soros money and even RTE had to address it. So sick of the kike agenda.

the (((world))) is phasing us out. we're not safe anywhere

You produce quite nice music, you subhuman niggers, you.
youtube.com/watch?v=9OY_R3YT88A

I know, but I thought we were sensible enough to at least not give these cunts the light of day. I can't imagine how our ancestors feel knowing that they died for a population that would revise them as shitskin feminists.

doenst even need to be alt right, just something local about local issues, the computer forever lad on youtube is a bit to aust for me , sill though he make 3000 a month from patron alone so someone out their must lie him

Love you too Nigel and your kawaii pets in Ulster

I feel you.
It depresses the shot out of me to see Ireland of all places clicking this hard, I mean we're the philosophies of Pearse, Collins, Rossa, and so on all for nothing? Real sad desu.
On the bright side YOU are given the oppurtunity to save Ireland

Kek! Quite cute. All banter aside, I love you potatoniggers.

You were the best archenemy we could ever wish for, I hope you can save yourselves before it's too late....just won't be the same bombing people who explode all by themselves

Computing forever is a good Irish political youtuber and that's coming from an Anglo

>tfw no 80's belgian-french pop singer gf with extra feminine qualities

why live lads

Someone was asking about him last thread, does he know of NP? Has he made any comments on them?

it would be cool to see a chain reaction of people after a bomb tho

She's cute

We should leave comments on his videos so he and his fans will know about them. Ask him enough and Im sure he will address it.

are you actually with the National Party or are you just a fan?

Are you still against this discord btw? I posted in last thread and got two Irish lads joining.
It's a pol discord not an Irish one

sub to "the don" on youtube

he's not as hardcore for my liking but he's smart and has good commentary

I hope I can too. Lots of people are waking up.
youtube.com/watch?v=08QWWod8gOc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgexPawB4ys
I fear, if the future is dark, countries like yours and Poland will fall to the kike and the Muslim too.

Is there anyone that follows him on twitter? Maybe they could DM him

youtube.com/watch?v=S6gtCdnXfQY

0:25

"You're harder than Rambo; more beautiful
More clever than Tintin, everything about you is fine
I'm cracking, you're doing too much and you're messing with my dreams
I prefer your faults"

>tfw no qt european gf to seranade you with her desire for you in french

did the maths on the whole immigration thing, there are about 600,000 non-Irish immigrants, another 200,000 new Irish (no parents or grandparents) because about 20,000 a people become paper-Irish every year and there are an estimated 60,000-100,000 undocumented meaning in the last 20 years we've gone from 1% to almost 20% give is another 20 and Paddy will be a rare name
cso.ie/px/pxeirestat/Database/eirestat/Foreign National Activity/Foreign National Activity_statbank.asp?SP=Foreign National Activity&Planguage=0

unoffical social media arm for them. i think a few of the lads are members tho

To kill American soldiers and cucked politicians in a coming Germanic European Race War

I am contemplating joining, but I am still unsure. They have my vote regardless

Are you the Bavarian?

Why did you do this to me

Fug
Double fug

i'm the same. but i dont want to hurt their image with my neo-nazi autism. i'm definitly going to go door to door for them and shill whenever possible

If we do it to the normies, they might wake up

Do you have a Job, or a good job at that?

>a girl will never tell you that you mess with her dreams

Black pill the Normies, leave no survivors

As a gay, should I help the cause by fathering children artificially, or give up on family prospects altogether and be this century's Roger Casement?

You're breaking my heart user, stahp, plz

you kids will resent you so if you care about them as more than a fashion item you shouldnt

Why would you give up on the opportunity to raise children?
Regardless of your political beliefs or your sexual orientation, every Irish man and woman has the right to raise a child

Just raise them republicans pls

ever ride the bus and find your the only Irish person on it, in my office Irish are the minority now, Brazilians are the largest group if you at lunch they'll sit down around you and speak in Portuguese, this is our future

Roger Casement sounds like your best hope
No, but I don't use buses very often

t. Gerry Adams

We can all help in different ways, actively campaigning against the Solidarity party and the repeal crowd would be a great start.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5bkbckq37Y
>When it rains in my heart
>Sunshine will come from you and I

Don't fall for the memes, SF are not true republicans and NP are traditionalist right wing republicans as well.

NA is finished though. Are they still in contact with one another or are they all bedsit loners like me

>voted for repeal the 8th
>gay marrisge is grand
>fairly fucking liberal
>freedom of speech
>not a commie windlowlicker
>believe in 2 genders
>strict borders are good
>tfw half the internet calls me a nazi and the other would call me a cuck

pic unrelated

I didn't realise how deep of shit we are really in lads. Holy fuck

What the fuck are we going to do? Memeing on an anonymous board ain't gonna do shit and the NP isn't even a registered party nor nationwide

You're giving me Nam-like flashbacks to my school when I was surrounded by Pinoys who were speaking their gibberish. On the plus side our teachers usually told them to speak english.

I was being Ironic, did you see that guy's post? "Sure, you're a fag raise children, so long as you raise them Republican"

Anarchist's cookbook.

>this
this
>this
this
>this

I want to, and if I could choose to wouldn't be gay, but don't know if I could provide the right environment for them and am not going to live a lie while ruining some woman's life.

I'm a liberal guy but abortion isn't a right and if it does pass, women should pay for their own mistakes instead of the taxpayer. If fags want to play house, they had civil partnerships, the marriage referendum was a waste of time and money.

Checked
Which is why we need to spread like a cancer across social media and create an environment where our views aren't taboo
>tfw you dream of "speak Gaeilge or die!" being an actual policy

>reading COINTELPRO
US Army field manual is better

Yeah I voted no because it was fucking pointless, no church in the country will marry them anyway

also if any non-irish every call you racist for bring this up ask them how they would like having 20% of their population being Russians, all the east Europeans shut up very quickly after they say no they hate Russians, and realize that they are invaders in our country

I want Joannie desu senpai
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLXs3Np93s

i have a folder on making explosives and gunsmithing should i dump??

>Not slowly redpilling yoir family and friends
A few years ago I would have beem weary about making kike jokes but now I do it as freely as I want. You gotta meet them in the middle and call the left out for their shit without pushing your own, let them come to the conclusion because they're more likely to stick to them rather tha being told exactly what to think. That's the biggest problem with the left and it's the root of their inconsistency.

Skanks definitely will have to pay for abortions, we the people shouldn't have to.

Must look into that

What a tune

Yes.

>go to pub in dublin
>two fat redditers sitting at bar start making fun of me to themselves for looking at my phone instead of talking to the woman I was with
>start talking to her after a bit
>they proceed to eavesdrop on my conversation and make fun of the things we talk about it (again, to themselves)
>tfw the girl I was with was my sister.

I honestly feel like a piece of shit for not learning Irish properly. I suppose it's never too late.

you can get into alot of trouble for that, lad

careful now

Back when my country still had morals :^(

>go to dublin
that was your first mistake
Shhh

sure what harm

I think we should have an Irish thread night where we only speak Irish. It would make us all re learn our native language and embrace our culture more

all you'll need in SHTF

Nice post, is this a ww2 soldier manual

Im not surprised, do they even want to marry? The whole thing felt like the government dangling keys infront of us, fooling us into thinking we have any sort of say in our country while the masses took it as an opportunity to virtue signal like crazy.

I stayed at a hotel in Crossmaglen and people would talk about the IRA without me bringing it up. The local social media feeds were also filled with teenagers posting UP THE RA