ITT we act like baby boomers

ITT we act like baby boomers
We have to keep this country's Judeo-Christian values alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
webmshare.com/KEqEr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is a nation of immigrants

>Illegals do the Jobs that Americans are too lazy to do.

Bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb-bomb Iran.

i EARNED my $3k/month social security payment

I don't get why people are racist purely based on skin color?

You should go to church. It seems like there are a lot of people your age there.

these youngsters never worked a day in their life and make all these demands.
I painted garages all summer to be able to afford college, is it too much to demand that todays teenagers do the same?

funny

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

>entered economy in 60's with 5x purchasing power than today, in mostly demographically homogeneous society with strong christian morality

>Sup Forums is literally full of angsty teenagers

If white's didn't exist, you would be racist towards others of different skin complexion you stupid nigger.

t. Grandpa

Kill yourself boomer. Gen X, millennials, and gen Z hate you collectively.

That's because racism is natural.

Wow that's some really good boomer posting

>trump bombs Syria
>Finally a president with some balls!

how you doin on that debt? has papa trump fixed everything yet?

I never fell for any jew traps, no debt here, you're running out of time.

>My dad didn't fight in WWII for this country to be taken over by nazis!!!!

I wonder who has that banner?

judeo is the exact opposite of christian

Please upvote for my twitter account,,, I need more places for my Google email to go to.

This. It's a contrived term that has no historical legitimacy and is only used to normalize the idea of Jewish integration in European-modeled societies when actually the philosophical underpinnings at the root of Western civilization hinge on a rejection and abrogation of old testament dogma.

webmshare.com/KEqEr

*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap*

When I was in college, I worked two jobs and payed off my whole tuition. Kids these days are just lazy!