Ben Shapiro Reddit AMA

Ben Shapiro did an "Ask me
Anything" on Reddit today and Reddit was grilling them. I hate those fucking leftist commies on reddit. Do you think it hurt Ben's PR? Or are those libtards so far gone it doesnt matter?

Link: reddit.com/r/politics/comments/66caxl/ama_with_ben_shapiro_the_daily_wires_ben_shapiro/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVvqQyUKNt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Ben kills himsleg by jumping from a chair.

>OMG LE BASED JEW
>HE IS SO PRINCIPLED

>except for when Israel is concerned

dude is an Israeli nationalist, all well and good but he pretends to be american.

test

So what though? What choice does he have in the middle east? Anyone taking the Palestinian's side is delusional or just misinformed and is on the normie bandwagon.

This

Watch out Ben, I am a goy and i know.

Little Benji is a fucking embarrassment who wants to be Voltaire but is too much of a butthurt kike to pull it off

Watching him get BTFO by that tranny on Bill Maher or whatever the fuck it was is still hilarious

He has the choice to go home to Israel and stop telling the Gentiles what to do. He can take his own side in his own country instead of engaging in Talmudic subversion.

>we don't have any other choice in the middle east than backing up israeli interests
Wait, are you serious?

>(((BEN SHAPIRO)))
it an indictment of the state of this board that the discussion does not end with the above before it begins

I just said he should be an Israeli nationalist, but he shouldn't pretend to be american when his loyalty is in jerusalem.

being nationalist is great. pretending to be nationalist while being nationalist for another country is not as based.

he should be all out jewish supremacist, would respect him then.

well said

I dont really agree though. He said Israel is important to him because its his religious homeland but he thinks the US is the greatest nation to ever exist. I know youll argue "you cant take his word for it" but idk, im jewish and i feel the same way. If Israel and US fought in a war, id be with America but I would feel guilty to fight Israel (dpending on the reason).

>He said Israel is important to him because its his religious homeland but he thinks the US is the greatest nation to ever exist.
hyphenated Americans belong in a gas chamber

so ask ask him (on his childs life) if he values israel higher than america.

he is an israeli nationalist. good for him but he pretends to love america.

>Israeli interests

Israeli interests are American interests as well. Plus where is Israel morally wrong in their conflicts in the middle east? Dont even say they bomb innocent civilians.. when youre harboring terrorist weapons and criminals in a school and you bomb the school when no one is suppossed to be there you are bound to get civilian casualties. When HAMAS sends 30 mortars and bombs to Israel daily with the intent to kill civilians.. HAMAS is in the wrong. Israel has palestinians living in Israel. Where are the Jews living in the rest of the mid east? There arent any cause theyd be killed.

all I see are people getting butthurt that all his answers are short

Yea but if you read the comments to his comments they say more about him to the commentor of his answers.

He has refused to answer that question before. He just ignores it. Jews will always side with Jews. There is no such thing as a Jewish American.

the only israeli interest that exists is existence itself. I can see how that is important for israelis. but it means fuck all for america.

america has absolutely 0 interests in israel except for the fact that rich jews live in america.

yes he is an Israeli first. no more no less.

Bullshit. If Israeli interests were American interests then there would be no difference between Israelis and Americans. By definition they are a foreign people with foreign interests. I don't give a shit about their little war, let them fight it by themselves.

Israel is fighting terrorism alongside the US. Israel is also the the biggest Diamond distributor in the world as well as one of the biggest technological and medical innovators. They provide the US and other western nations with very valuable knowledge on these topics

israel sell diamonds to other jews in the west?

fighting terrorism? no you seem to bring it to be honest.

you deal with terrorism and we will not need 1 single diamond.

also we got our own tech pls.

israel is the one dead without western backup and as you can see from sweden as the muslim pop increases support for israel decreases. so stop it with the subversive tricks please

How about not taking a side? Imagine that.

Lil Ben is ostracized by both sides of the coin. Which is good, fuck that guy.

((((BEN SHAPIRO)))) is a filthy leftist jew, good to see he's being destroyed by his own far-left comrades.

sauce

Israel is not fighting anyone alongside the West, they have never fought alongside us. They have however conducted espionage and sabotage against us. The diamond trade is a global scam. Israel is less important to tech and medicine than India. You are either a Jew or you have been suckered by the multi-billion dollar propaganda campaign that Israel has been allowed to conduct inside the US.

Why do you put Israel first and America second?
Are you an evangelical by chance? They tend to be dogmatically pro-Israel and will rationalize any excuse to prioritize Israeli interests over American ones.

I dont put Israel first. Im in the US military. I even said if Israel and the US went to war id be with the US. You guys are only attacking Ben on his Israel policies and in response im defending him back. That does not reflect my views.

Why are we picking and choosing. He's a jew yeah but we can't ignore the fact that he's an amazing debater, he has very sensible views, and he supports everything with facts and statistics. He's a really strong voice for conservatives and Republicans like a lot of people on Sup Forums and he still gets shit. I don't understand.

learn this now and learn it fast.

the only people who truly believe in america are white.

jews may say they do but when given the choice they always chose israel.

for referens go to youtube and search "USS LIBRTY"

see how "american" jews acted when shit went down.

he has very sensible views in most things but he totally let those things go when he talks about israel. dude is a jewish supremacist, nothing wrong with that but he shouldn't pretend to be american

ASSAD
S
S
A
D

Why can't antifa attack shapiro?
Exactly. Every jew when pressed will put Jewish interests first. And we have them running our government. Remember when Bill Maher couldn't mentally grasp the concept that not killing Americans in Israeli wars being the same as for a Tunisian war or Indonesia or wherever?

remember shapiro implicitly supported hillary by being a "never trumper". the same dude who 4 years earlier lambasted the republicans for wanting to lose now wanted to lose. why?

well hillary had a more proficient pro israel stance. his views would be totally fine by me if hw were honest.

nothing wrong with being an israeli nationalist, but dont lie.

This, Shapiro is a great public speaker and has some interesting observations but the constant "Israel is our greatest ally" is Jewish nonsense. I don't mind allying with Israel, but making it unconditional and saying they're even a GOOD ally is horseshit.

What has he said about Israel to convey that message. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just haven't picked up on that myself so I probably missed some stuff.

youtu.be/HVvqQyUKNt0

this is not at all a biased talk

kek

he is not entirely wrong but he is biased as fuck

keep this speech in mind when thinking of white displacement and imagine what he would say about that had he been a straight white male?

there you have it

plz kill me now

I disagree with Ben on a few things and think he can be shifty, but those responses are utter faggotry