Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
youtu.be/JMt8zkSP9xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>would double the world's real GDP.
And halve MY real GDP.

So many people worship "the economy, the GDP" like it was some sort of deity that constantly demands sacrifices of immigrants and pollution. It isn't some deity, people control the economy, the economy shouldn't control the people.

are you actually retarded or just a shill

We generate goods and services to satisfy the needs and wants of the people. If we double our capacity to produce goods and services, that is obviously good for the people.

please give me the source of those economists please.

would prefer non jesiwh economists just for diversity you know

I'm sure you're so much smarter than PhD economists who study this issue.

Our GDP per capita would plummet. We don't need unskilled labor. Robotics is replacing unskilled labor. We need highly skilled, highly specialized workers. Any industrialized nation taking in unskilled labor in large quantities now will see riots when automation takes their jobs.

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

Yeah, this is why we're so poor and the rest of the 3rd world is swimming in wealth like scrooge mcduck

your shill "facts" are retarded

here have some real stats from a "super based immigrant in a trump hat"

youtu.be/JMt8zkSP9xE

Good for the average person. Not for the first worlders who are already way above average and get their share "redistributed"

you are delusional and probably under 18

it is probably retarded but try to redpill it.

most people lurk. so we win brother leaf

(((Economists)))

wrong

ALSO STALE AS FUCK PASTA

>the people
It's good for the unwashed masses of Africa and Asia, by bringing everyone (including you) equally to the level of Belarus. Does that sound good for Americans and Europeans?

GDP only measures output. It has nothing whatsoever to do with quality of life.

This argument would carry more weight, OP, if Economists were EVER FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING.

Quality of life is directly related to GDP. Do you think quality of life is high in a country with only $2000 per capita GDP?

Economists are idiots. They shill for pay.

LOL MY GDP!

GDP is the number of the elite to hide the reality for the middle class.

GDP would double.

Great, nignogs in africa will get to make 12,000 a year.

I will be making 1/3 and my city's population density would quadruple.

Get fucked

>Directly Related
>implies linearly related

Imagine making the same shitty thread with the same opening image day out and day in

Yet EU countries are still shitholes?

Open borders is a lie.

I'd support the free movement of my sperm unto her womb, if you know what I mean.

Hey fag, you never answered this

Is it because you can't?

>double the GDP
This helps us how? There are SIX times as many nonwhites as there are whites. When they flood into the first world, doubled GDP will be of no relevance whatsoever.

nothing wrong whit migration.. but what is happening right now is more of an attack on the middle class.. its all about the middle class

noo pleas tell us what you mean?

As someone who has a degree in economics I can safely say that outside of a few basic things economists are basically just philosophers.

>according to economists

cite your sources

Did you even read the thread?

See

Not really.

Because I don't like that which is different and inferior.

there's more to a country than "GDP", you fucking turbo-kike.

US has a top of the pile GDP, but everything is falling apart because of niggers, and other intercultural fucking nonsense. Garbage infrastructure, no space program to speak of. Fuck you mean, I hate multikulti libertarians and 'ancaps' more than commies. You're so fucking stupid.

Meanwhile, the girl in OP's pic would be stoned in a Muslim country.

labour would be fucking worthless

A-fucking-men, dude.

You are a kid that lives with your parents still aren't you?

If your country has no safety net. That's the most important thing when talking migration.