Get ready, boys!

Berkeley cancelled her speech next Thursday.

But Ann Coulter just confirmed that she WILL SHOW UP to give her speech.

This should be fun. See y'all in the streets!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
infowarsstore.com/citizen-armor-shtf-tactical-xpc-vest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is Berkeley just a constant fucking warzone now?

Source?

id mapleglaze her donut

antifa will continue to escalate the violence until it needs to be stopped.
Hoping for a Kent state at this point.

Let's get them boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

We're gonna need some hard pipe hittin' niggers on sight.

She was just on Tucker and said in no uncertain terms that 100% she is showing up to give her speech. She said, "what are they going to do, arrest me?" She was basically daring them to arrest her.

The holes... the nipples...

Where is our hero when we need him?

So the court recently ruled that Auburn University couldn't cancel Spencer's speech, does that have relevance here?

Here's another one just for funzies

>at this point
i've been saying that since this whole thing with antifa started

She just mentioned it on Tucker tonight...I don't have the link to post yet, but she had a short segment.

I can't help but think guns will be at this rally, after that last assfucking we gave Antifa

Gibs me Dat antifa mass shooting on Trump supporters.
Immortalize the victims.
Justify RWDS

>Berkeley cancelled her speech
Leftist HATE free speech.

Are they worried their position can not hold up to scrutiny? Afraid of being challenged?

What time and where should we show up?

asking for a friend

I can't wait until the Pikeville event with Heimbach

I'm thinking the same thing. Still going to go, but I am a bit nervous. Poorfag so no tactical bulletproof vest.
infowarsstore.com/citizen-armor-shtf-tactical-xpc-vest.html

It's a warzone in a same way someone scares off a flock of pigeons. Antifa are a bunch of limp wristed college kids LARPing and breaking shit as long as they have the numbers advantage. They get scared off by an equally sized group of random people who are fed up with their shit. The Berkley cops at this point just hang back and let the vigilante citizens punch some soft wannabe-commie kid faces.

Game on!!!!!

Is berkeley a public school? If so the ruling should have relevance. Although it would just get challenged and go to the 9th. We know how that would end

Now that the right is blooded and finally on the war path we aim to punish that festering liberal wound in our Republic known as Berkley. They've had it coming for a long time.

There's also practical reasons for targeting that city. This conflict is good for press, practice and networking. Read Days of Rage.

democrats have a history of trying to keep certain people out of their schools, for safety. It took the Natl Guard to enforce the law in the 60's.