Why isn't hockey your favorite sport Sup Forums?

Why isn't hockey your favorite sport Sup Forums?

>majority white
>physical contact, have to be tough
>builds teamwork

It is.

checked

Other than combat sports, Hockey is the only sport I follow.

it is

It is. Go Blues

My local team is beyond garbage tier. At least I can enjoy some basebore in the time being AND >my team is pretty white.

It is.
>~160 days until the first Golden Knights game

You guys hype for the raidnogs too?

My team is the Blue Jackets. The playoffs have been....okay

pic related

PREDS IN 4

But it is. My team didint do to good this year though. :/ go lightning. Go bolts, get bishop!

I follow the KHL kurwa

It is. Connor McDavid is the king.

AYYO

I pity you. If the Blue Faggots had crushed the Penguins there would have been riots in Pittsburg

DELET.

i am black and i love hockey and my black children play hockey, and i love it when scrawny white children skate into my son trying to knock him over and take the puck but just get btfo because he is bigger than they are, more centered and better. also, the best 12u girls player in the league are black.

from kc so Ive always rooted for the blues, but live in CO now and Avs games are fun as fuck

I still have no idea who anyone is and just get plastered at the game, but w/e

I'm watching it right now actually.

>ruins

Really wish seattle would get a hockey team.

> LEAF

Hockey needs more publicity. Niggerball and National Felon League are fucking trash tier.

We're coming!!!!!!

You guys are in a corner. Hope ya'll can ruin Pitt though

>Minnesota
>Sweden

Can't wait until there's a good meme somali player desu

Truly the ultimate white man's sport.

>Bombston

But it is. Rugby and AFL are also good, but it's hard to get them on TV in the US, much less live.

Not enough diversity.

>china
>basketball

lol

It is.

It is.

Fpbp

i don't have a favorite sport but i watched my crapitals win tonight

Lacrosse is better, because rather than being played by cromagnon thugs, it's played mostly at prep schools and the ivy league, so it's a good sport for networking, at least in my experience both as a player and a fan.

W-why can't it be the early 2000s/90s again?

Implying it isnt

>hockey makes you smell like shit 24/7 regardless of personal hygene
used to play hockey,really expensive,tired 24/7,impossible to clean pads
>soccer is better in every way

Vegasfag here and no, not in the slightest bit

Sports are for closet fags with tiny balls

It is.

>Don Cherry's suits are patrician tier

Penguins fan here!

It is a proper sport, I'll say that.

Go pens

It is, I just unfortunately am a Canucks fan.

It is. Let's go Ducks, fuck the Calgary flames niggers

What is this "it is" shit? The Borg rabbis are here

Also it requires more skill thn most other sports

It is my favorite sport. To watch and to play. Even old guys can get out there and hack at it. As far as watching it, action is fairly good but better when it is broadcast in Canada, their cameramen and directors seem to cover the sport better, camera work and cuts are better, make viewing more enjoyable

It is. One of two things I like about Canada that makes me put up with their otherwise insufferable faggotry
Blue Jacket Nation from Wyoming reporting, it's a lonely club

Go pens!

is that you, Ted?

Hockey the sport is pretty white, but pond hockey is the absolute true white man's sport.
>requires teamwork, sportsmanship, strength, toughness and above all else
>LAND OWNERSHIP

RIP Brent Burns' teeth.

i played hockey.

i should have taken boxing and wrestling

F

France, Spain, Italy

.....Basketball?

I use to go to Dallas Stars games a few years after they won the cup and they sucked, tickets were cheap as shit and it's fun. Parking actually cost more than 3 tickets.

Im 31 and havent played since i was 18 and the smell of an ice rink still nauseates me because of the other smells associated with it

you are not a real man.

88, HH

There are public outdoor rinks throughout Canada, I don't really know what you're on about

It is

go pens

Use to do this at the lake I grew up on, fun as fuck, but you have to make sure to keep the new snow scoped or the rink is fucked if it slightly melts and refreezes.

It is.
It's just a shame I can't watch the games because I have to work swing shift.

This. Who /panthers/ here ?

Well it had it's highest ratings in the US I think ever last year, or at least in a very long time, down this year but remember every Canadian team didn't make the playoffs last year, meaning 16/23 US teams did, and 5 Canadians teams did this year, meaning only 11/23 US teams made it this year.

Canadian ratings are through the roof this year I think.

It is. Always has been.

A fucking 40-42 team winning the cup

Drinking and the Wild are down 3-0 in the series could be a rough morning if they lose this game.

Fuck the Pens

Let's go Flyers

/r/ing the picture of the Ducks player photoshopped to have the number 88, a swastika armband, and a K98 in place of his stick. I can't seem to find it anywhere

Hockey is our national sport, if there is such. Hockey is god tier sport no doubt.

PHUCK THE PENS PHILLY ALL DAY FAGGOTS

Big W tonight for Ottawa.

tfw the condors have missed the playoffs for the past 3 years

The puck is too small to see and it's basically soccer on ice.

nigga anyone with an HDTV has no excuse to miss the puck now

End this suffering

This imo, Ottawa is doing good

Tfw you're an Islanders fan and the team leaves your hometown to live in nigger/fag infested Brooklyn.

It is/was my favorite sport, but I'm not really into sports anymore. I don't like how "patriotic" people get over sports teams. People should direct their devotion towards their family and their country, not kike distractions.

That said, hockey is the best option. Mostly white with respectable non-controversial role models for children, even the best players play as a team, physically demanding (and not just hurr I can throw this ball), cost barrier to entry (practice requires specialized equipment, so street trash can't easily pick up and play).

>american
>puck too small
Memes ARE real!

J U S T
U
S
T

but real talk, idk wtf we're doing. I guess we've won so much we got tired of winning

That nig looks and plays like a circus gorilla. habs best and biggest player by far, he has a brother as well
>tfw be knocked Marchand back to Africa

Fuck that little shit and Fuck Boston

Representing / reddithawks /

Fun fact: his parents are named Karl and Maria

B A N D W A G O N

dawg I've been following them since 2008 when they were ass

Most fun sport to play desu

another thing great about hockey is the players are good men. They are the most humble of all pro sports athletes. It's also highly k-selected. Like with the hand shakes thing, and honor in fighting and all that

H O S S A
O
S
S
A

THANK YOU CRAWFORD, MAY WE HAVE ANOTHER?

HE SHOOTS

HE SCORES

YOU SUCK

DELET THIS

You fags deserve to get swept for always fucking winning good-riddance

WHERE MY LEAFS NIGGAZ AT?

because my local team is the Carolina Hurricanes

Fuck the Calganiggers

best team