What tier are you in Sup Forums?

What tier are you in Sup Forums?

Top: most Asians and Indians

Bottom: most white people and niggers

>no food service
>no retail
Why are you purposely excluding 3/4 of pole?

Law Enforcement, so meh tier. Nothing like spending time listening to two meth heads fight over ownership of a bag of rocks.

god tier, nice.

>great tier

Feels alright I guess

Psychology is shit tier? Gtfo

Top: most men

Bottom: most women and traps

fixed it for you faganon

mech engineering

im realllyyyyyy trying :(

Lol femanon is mad

>mfw im a liberal studies park administration double major

Law enforcement should be higher in the list
They kill niggers

>physics
Nice.

Zoology being that low down tells me all I need to know about the faggots on this board, t. comp. engineer

Understanding humans is bad?

Neuroscience=/=psychology

I don't see finance so where do I fit

Biomed Tech.
Basically the blue collar version of Biomed engy.

Don't know that it qualifies for "god tier" but it's certainly a very good field to be in right now.

Enjoy being a social worker and homeless, kek did you even have a plan with that degree or just sounded interesting?

in school for software engy
have bio degree as well

you need to bump biology down a bit

I'm an aero engineer and its boring AF. It doesn't deserve to be all the way up there.

Meh tier just like my life senpai

Good tier
>went to community college for 2 years for the easy associates degree
>no student debt
>get paid 70k a year to help people that are lazy to use google

feels good man

double honors major in biology and medical sciences . hopefuly i can do something with it

Electrician, so technically construction. I make more than many electrical engis though so idgaf.

Meh tier all day long

Dog, what are you doing

Electrical engineer. It wasn't exactly a hard degree but whatever.

The field you're looking for is "biology" that's the one that helps us understand how the chemicals in our body affect things like mood and personality.

Psychology is just bearded faggots and women pontificating and peddling pills.

Degrees in comp sci n bio. Honestly great biologists are smarter than great comp scientists

I'm going for Geology. Currently I'm deciding whether to get a BA or a BS.

I am a poli sci major who basically does the work of an electrical engineer on avionics equipment. Fight me bitch

Chemist here, the pay certainly is not god tier.

Fuck off, I'm more of a man than you will ever be, leaf.

I study IT engineering and I can say that all careers on the god tier are far better than Electrical/Computer engineering except maybe software engineering

You can argue that finance is similar to accounting but this meme chart has economics one tier above that which is bullshit.

Where does working in Hollywood put me?

How are you going to find a job understanding humans?

Every paki and rice nigger engineer I've met are terrible. Absolutely abysmal.

Great tier. Got a masters in august 2015, spent the entirety of 2016 being a NEET. Finally found a job recently, feelsgoodman

Doing university for an unbelievable tier job.

In the oven

>GOOD GOD UNBELIEVABLY GREAT TIER:

N.E.E.T. \

Senior IT engineer?

And you think psychology isn't important? You're stupid af, sorry

Implying that architecture is on the same tier as Art

Get a life.

God tier (biomedical engineering)

Software engineer. Medical.

90k at 27.

hahahahahahahaha

Statistically 77% of women study psychology.

It would not be bad, if it was always accurate. But at some point psychology is like politics, a lot of different ideologies and theories and a lot of it is bulltshit. It isn't an exact science.

College??? Lolllll
>he fell for the ultimate jew

Sweet Jesus Econ classes are most boring I have ever taken, idk how someone could major in that shit

This also applies to chemistry, plus Indians. They are fucking frauds.

>be quadroon
>be aerospace engineer
>guaranteed job cuz "muh diversity"
kekekekelles. I already have co-ops this summer in CA

triples confirm

Aeros are people too STUPID to cut it in mechanical.

Chemical is the undisputed God of engineering.

>Electrical engineer. It wasn't exactly a hard degree but whatever.
t. 2.4 GPA graduate of college in the middle of nowhere

STEM or Starbucks amiright m'fellow redditors?

Good tier microbiologist.
How the fuck did normal biology get into great tier?

Architecture is a form of art

How big is your hospital, scrubfag?

Its SJW tier on par with gender studies dude. Just accept it

Jew-tier

No, psychology and social studies was just hijacked by the far left so many people here have biases opinions on those fields.

Unbelievable tier. I voted Trump. Feelsgoodman

Hollywood, Alberta?

>tfw shit tier
I want to switch degree but all the good ones require maths/science qualifications which I don't have.

Unbelievable tier electrical engineer reporting in

>tfw chemical engineer
Feels good knowing I'm better than 90% of Sup Forums at understanding this world.

>computer science
>great tier

> muh STEM

this thread

Nuke trained ET.

We got scammed bro
Applied psychology is full of women
that explains how viable the degree is

Seriously.

If your not in the S.T.E.A.M fields just kill yourself. The future is in our hands.

Sience Technology Engineering Arts Math - master race!

God tier

But my job now uses none of the quantum mechanics I learned. Or even any calculus. And I work in the energy sector. Higher math is a meme.

There is no such thing as IT engineering you fucking scrub. I hate that people in IT actually think they are any better than a damn waiter at a cafe. IT is for people who are dumb and lazy.

>Psychology is just bearded faggots and women pontificating and peddling pills.

That's psychiatry.

Psychology doesn't touch pills.

It applies to their "engineers" too.

> co-op
You ain't an engineer yet. Aerospace is still a macho environment, we don't do diversity hires for the sake of it like other industries do

This.

>I can talk to crazy people and not kill myself, pay me!

electrical,mechanical,instrumentation, boiler,chemistry, microbiology,gas and diesel,welder,fabricator,programmer, woodworking; basically i can do everything, fix anything, operate anything, and say anything to anyone.

God tier apparently with chemistry but I don't plan on going to grad school atm.
>Tfw I'm a shit student
Hate homework but I'm fucking king of the lab.

Network Engineer here....God Tier?

Contemplating suicide

God tier Mech Eng. 7 digits last year bitches.

>tfw can't decide either Sound Engineering or Electrical Engineering
>decide to do both since I have public education
I ain't even

This.

I manage a furniture warehouse for a national furniture company and it's pretty fucking cool. You learn basic properties of some tiers; I.e accounting, business management etc. it's a pretty cool job. Customer service is never a widely enjoyable job which is why the industry has a high amount of turnover. I've also banked an extra 1500 dollars some months due to being a sick cunt at my job and earning a decent chunk of the monthly profits.

>steam

art fag please go and stay go

No tier for Suicide Bomber Instructor?

God tier.
I fucking wish I was Aerospace but it wasn't offered at my uni. Fucking tntech wifi sucks ass too

Went for history and realized I could've studied it for free. My kids are not going to Uni unless they're serious about a STEM degree. Otherwise they're gonna do a trade/vocational school and study what they want in their free time.

At least I'm not in debt

>physics
>god tier
top kek, unless you wanna shill like that nigger reddit loves so much, you're stuck in a shit research job or a PROFESSOR

sound is much more fun.

electrical has much more potential for doing good.

IT is NOT engineering holy shit.

>LOLOL muh engineering XD muh STEM XDXD

FUCK YOU. The point of college is to challenge your viewpoints, not to mindlessly memorize bullshit formulas that mean nothing. If students protesting racism and fascism scares you, you DO NOT belong on campus.

>b-b-but muh STEM money

Umm, sorry sweety but that bubble has already burst (hint: we don't need math people when, oh, I don't know, a fucking calculator can do everything you can do a hundred times faster). Good luck finding you precious little job with your overrated, unnecessary, barbaric degree. I'll be busy making social change, protesting injustice, and paving the way for a better future.

I don't see how Art is better than Psychology

Unbelievable tier, also white as fuck. Kys niggers and shitskins

I never went to grad school for chemistry, I make $100k with only a BSc.

Cyber security should be higher.

Going to college is worth it if you are a very intelligent person. Most aren't, and that's why college is mostly a Jewish trick

It's my second co-op. Last fall I took a break to do co-op with same company. I'm 100% sure if I do great again I will be hired after I graduate next Spring.