bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

GEORGE OSBORNE QUITS PARLIAMENT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39643347
archive.is/wksxL
>he would be using the [new editorial] role to provide "straight facts and informed opinion"

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates

Rolling news tank:::
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/18/britains-general-election-a-ploy-to-stop-hard-brexit/ [archive.is/BmayT]
Election during Ramadan - twitter.com/i/moments/854295260327006208
indyref2.scot/we-need-to-make-this-snap-election-about-independence [archive.is/0GLTT]
Owen Jones - youtu.be/zuHFM3-ZuAA
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/conservatives-right-wing-win-election-5532843 [archive.is/5iCOE]
UK Column - youtube.com/watch?v=saAIT2g00gs
List of Tory MPs being investigated - twitter.com/thefoodumbrella/status/854741196375248896/photo/1
Yvette Cooper Slams May - twitter.com/YvetteCooperMP/status/854676713648902144
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/19/lives-at-risk-if-tories-choose-to-cut-uk-foreign-aid-target-says-bill-gates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4hA3yKDerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu87oGsjkic
strawpoll.me/12772247
youtu.be/mXlyYSNAACM
spectator.co.uk/2003/05/are-whites-cleverer-than-blacks/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder you're on the wrong side of history, shitlords.

Crazy Dave

bokura wa imaaaaa

Give it a few days and it'll be US style dirty tricks.

kek

Which nigger invented the internet? "B-but white people make bad things too!" doesn't make up for the fact that your race has invented literally nothing of value since the beginning of recorded history. Mentioning bad inventions is akin to saying "b-but the crusades!!!11" Kill yourself, baboon.

Peak IQ being the highest average IQ out of the selection of sub-Saharan nigger countries you fucking dumb gorilla. Also, the highest haplogroup among ancient Egyptians was a western European subclade of R1b, not nigger genetics, so non-nigger Egyptians having a wheel doesn't help your cause at all when Ghana didn't in the 1860s. But keep going full WE WUZ

>googled it
>watched ten seconds of the video
>got cancer
fucking weaboos

wut
post video

Lads, It's time to help Corbyn, he URGENTLY need your help

I did warn you
youtu.be/4hA3yKDerbo

>GTFO

if these scores had whites at the top, admit it, you wouldn't countenance your explanation if it came from me and would parade the graph endlessly.

-

Admitting that, I use these graphs not to fucking show "Whites" as bad, but to fucking get you Weapons of Mush Delusion, to see that what matters more than anything is precisely Socio-Economic factors and this goes for your treasured
>Muh IQ tests.

Bubba and Gary are not smarter than a Red-Brick phD Babatunde or Pajeet or Khalid or Sergei.

That's why the Rich Internationally, send their kids, regardless of colour or Race, to Harrow and Eton and other British Private Schools.

I went so i know.

All those lads will have High IQs too because they get trained like Spartans, even if they are thick as shit in all the measures that you mention that should be measured.

Class and opportunity matter.
Everyone is of course different.
But not as different between races as you desperately cling to without taking any major factors into consideration.

I mean imagine sitting your school exams with little food, war, and your mum being raped.

Oh shit
>Described inner city Liverpool.

How does Britpol see the armed forces, would you join?

I'm at a good university and most Etonians and public school boys I meet are thickos who couldn't get into Oxford even after their parents payed all that money... It's quite sad really, and there are people from comprehensive schools who are bright but obviously lacked the "rounded" and non-pozzed education public school boys had. The dim Etonian appears to be rather bright because he's so confident and he speaks with received pronunciation, but although he knows some latin and old British Prime Ministers he's still quite clearly a moron. Most people from comprehensives are uncultured and unambitious and most ex-comprehensive students I meet have had their minds bleached; they have only ever lived with Blair's New-Labour.

Selective education is the way forward in my mind. If I had a son I would send him to a Public School, a good Private School, or just homeschool him. Comprehensive schools are a dump, and I know, being one of the ubiquitous "left private school after 2008 because we couldn't afford the fees" children...

13th for double vodka and milk.

KEK. No that's from Love Live. I was referring to this tbqh senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu87oGsjkic

Can one of you explain to an American what the fuck is happening in your country? Why are you having elections all of a sudden? Whats likely to happen? Are the politicians trying to jew you out of brexit again?

>higher percentage of ethnics reach their (((targets)))

"Achmed, Jamal, you need to get a D, okay? James you're a filthy white male, get an A or you fail!"

Achievement of targets means nothing, when they're set arbitrarily by a Marxist feminist teacher who receives dozens of hours of (((teacher training))) every year telling them that minority kids are "bullied" at school and therefore need more assistance to succeed.

I went to a boarding school without niggers, and it definitely was not rote-learning. I have friends who went to comps and they said they'd be virtually ignored by a teacher because they aren't a nigger or Achmed. They were also taught via rote-learning.

Your data means nothing when it's an achievement of a target but targets aren't equal for all students regardless of race. Post data saying which ethnicity of student is more likely to get which grade.

I wouldn't want to fight for some Jews

What are you talking about? No here is arguing for what you're arguing against?

keep the tin foil on, friend

strawpoll.me/12772247

The guy making the hand gestures reminds me of Baldrick

>all white
I should move to ruralistan.

Looks like it's pizza for me lads.

>brit/pol/ made the bbc

proud

>living in an area that isn't 95%+ white.

What?

>BASED lad. Well done.
I am working class and went to Private via Selection.

I'm telling you the only sensible thing is to abolish all Private schools (The only sensible thing Alistair Campbell has said recently)
to get these fuckers to play as fair a game as possible (We can't eliminate the private tutors they;d get but still)

When Oliver has to compete with Daryl, we'll see what happens. They may become friends and help one another to foster a better cohesive understanding in our fractured atomised society.

Or they may bum each other.
>Who knows?
>Who would be a Top or Bottom?

Don't argue lads. No-one should mess with the Status Quo.

Isn't it a bit late for that lad? Looks tasty anyway, what are the toppings?

ok that's not as carcinogenic

Next on stories that never happened. Eton isn't an all white boarding school, it's the school of the establishment, and it really doesn't churn out enough students for you to have met lots of them.

>old British Prime Ministers

youtu.be/mXlyYSNAACM

Woke up at 10pm. Bunch of veg plus kebab meat

I still like the song you posted though user. promise i'm not a weeb

>veg
Bin that RIGHT now

I do, but that's literally 100% white. They don't even have Pakis delivering the food.

I guarantee all lib dems would become BNP if you diversified their bumfuck constituencies.

You numpty, they are everywhere depending on social circles and age.

What are you 20?

Ah yes, such tin foil. Great refutation of my argument friend.

Your people have lower IQs. Accept it. When your predicted grade is a D it's far easier to get as a nig than as a white boy who has a predicted grade of an A and receives no help from the teacher because the nig is too busy hurling shit around the classroom and trying to stop Achmed from raping the girls.

Yes. Brexit is cancelled :(

No In the last thread the Chinese origin students were BTFO of the white students at age 16 who were also beaten by the African students.

He made that comment.
I made mine.

im white

ahahahahahaha it's ok user each to their own

link?

>Socio-Economic factors play the most crucial part
[citation needed]
>Source: Went to private school on full scholarship
Oh right, an anecdote will do, eh? Sure!
>Some of you young emasculated Racists on here really need to grow up, get a job, meet different people
Truly laughable.
>These are the utter fucking imbeciles posting Sup Forums now

Black have a lower IQ on average, it's that simple. Prove me wrong, nigger.
Where does """"racism"""" come in? And so what if they are racist anyway, it doesn't change the reality. That reality being: Lower IQ, higher likelihood of criminal activity, and dey wuzza be run fast over short distances n' shit.

Name one black philosopher who can be compared to the all time greats?
Scientist?
Musician?
Poet?
Writer?
Perhaps you can maybe name one with the help of google search.

Get out of here, you pseudo-intellectual, "feel good", limp wristed, fucking moron. Facts are facts.

>browsing the 'chon at 3am

The absolute state of your sleep cycles.

pls no bully

But…..

Chris-Chan's striped jumper has a bid on ebay for 12,500 kek

>40ish days for a right-wing party to appear

Not gonna happen, is it?

Oh my days, this is your defence?

That is not how Exams work.

Incidentally, in China, India and Africa, cheating in Exams is rife.

Source:
>Family of Teachers.
Also

>Your data means nothing when it's an achievement of a target but targets aren't equal for all students regardless of race. Post data saying which ethnicity of student is more likely to get which grade.

GTFO, read my response but again
if my data showed whites being the smartest in my data set you would be jizzing your pants and beating me over the head with your liquid-silk clad pants.

If I made your sorry excuse you would call it sour grapes and laugh.

>You are Tim Farron clinging desperately to find the beauty in a clearly disappointing viewpoint.

I'm sure. Eton students are idiots despite the entrance exams, but YOU and the poor black kids are just geniuses denied opportunity right?

Yet defending niggers.

There's no point in arguing with a poz-brained nigger (lover). It has no scientific argument, except highly arbitrary "targets" that British Marxist teachers get to decide for their students, whom they're told are disadvantaged because they're bullied by the nasty whites :(

What about the abolish magna carta party?

It is a work of art that gif.

Who's got the other one where the guy stands up out of nowhere and the scouse make slitty eye gestures?

Where's the cheese?

BASED

brit/pol/, do you approve of Barron Trump being an Arsenal fan?

don't care. go back to r_ptg and stay there

>You are the man brit/pol needs at these ungodly yet comfy ours.

Ok I shall desist.

To my fellow massDebaters accept my gift of penance.

Are they standing in a single constituency? Don't sound like the biggest fans of democracy desu

>Source:
>Family of Teachers.
I don't think that's how it works, compadre.

When will the upset above average intelligence for a nigger, niggers just accept the facts and attempt to educate their fellow monkey-kin?

he's a top lad. A little bit autistic but his first footy match will sort him out

Who honestly doesn't believe that money has a huge effect on educational achievement?

I don't see what your point is?

Is it time for an ARYANDIED yet?

Are you actually retarded?

It doesn't say what GRADES are achieved. It says targets. The targets are set upon the whims of a usually liberal teacher.

You are absolutely fucking retarded aren't you? When the bar is set so much lower, it is easier to achieve. What the fuck don't you understand? Look at the ethnicity for niggers at universities like Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, Imperial and others.

A fucking anecdote isn't a source either, you fucking moron. Are you going to provide a source that shows niggers also receive higher grades as well as reach "higher targets"?

Are Barbara was arrested so I doubt it

>> Not knowing that Eton entrance exams are only for those students who pay the declared tutition fees.

Stay cucked by your betters Poorfag.

Have you ever seen him drinking that shit? Thought not.

>"It was supposed to be a normal photoshoot," recalls an aide, "you know, man of the people, stand with some regular families, smile at the camera. But before it started the photographer phoned his boyfriend, and Tim's smile completely vanished. We tried everything, but just couldn't get the look of horrified disgust off his face."

I meant public school boys in general, not just Eton, who form the creme de la creme even of the public school cliques. They walk around with the school ties and are all so insufferably cliquey. The university actually built ersatz Oxford quadrangles and they ponce about as though they're at Oxbridge. But I have met quite a few, but you don't have to believe me.

I was simply trying to make the point that we used to have smart people from all classes at university, now increasingly, only the upper-middle class go.

>I'm sure. Eton students are idiots despite the entrance exams, but YOU and the poor black kids are just geniuses denied opportunity right?
I'm not black, but you have to be a numpty not to see the connection that the worst pubic schools perform better than the best comprehensive schools because the public schools have more money and unpozzed departments? The children of the elite don't go to comprehensives, they are drilled for public schools from pre-school age up. And donations are always welcome. Indeed, there are exams now, but the wealthy drill their children with tuition and they still have to be able to pay the fees. It costs ~£250,000 to put your child through Eton. Grammar schools were free and wiped the floor with the public schools.

I think the point the other user was making, and the point I was making, is that IQ is not the most significant factor in terms of getting good grades, going to university and earning money. The reason national education standards are declining is because our education system is so poor, not because people have become genetically inferior over the past 40 years.

Nobody finds this meme funny.

This is a truth

gunners are usually autistic rich cunts who have rarely if ever visited London so it fits

It was started by Germans, which explains a lot.

>You are so special. One of a kind.
Let;s say you are right. Then:

>Liberal teachers are really bumming Chinese kids for some reason.

KEK
>GTFO,
if whites were top you know you'd use that endlessly.

Oh yeah, poor white kid ignore at the expense of achmed.

Even though most Ethinic groups, generally go to school together with their ethnic peers.

I was born and brought up in a white working class neighborhood.
The local Comp was severely under-resourced.

That's your issue right there.

or pakis

He drinks from this nectar.

>only for those who pay the tuition fee

So the poor get in without having to pass the exam? Interesting.

I'm from Radley and your account of public schoolboys being stupid is fictional. I've already proven a statistic showing that increased spending makes no difference for non-white students. Have it again. Drilling doesn't work when you're just a dumb nigger.

>"It was supposed to be a normal photoshoot," recalls an aide, "you know, family of the people, stand with some regular families, smile at the camera. But before it started the photographer phoned his boyfriend, and Tim's smile completely vanished. We tried everything, but just couldn't get the look of horrified disgust off his face. When Rosemary appeared we tried everything, but just couldn't get the look of horrified disgust off everyone's face. This was the only shot we could publish. "

or pakis yes

You'll be surprised.
Some here believe it's only all about Genetics.

she must have a great personality

Nah that wasn't his point, that only came into it later, really.
>Not because people have become genetically inferior over the past 40 years.
No one claimed this anyway.

His argument was more of, "everyone is equal in potential and if you disagree you're just a backwards racist", which is obviously not true as that would imply evolution stopped when the word "racist" was first popularised.

I don't believe it

WHO /MIDNIGHT SNACK/ HERE?

In Islington every chav supports Arsenal

going for a /HAM SANDWICH/ now mate

I wouldn't mind some Easter egg right now desu. Got anything good from those Maccy's vouchers?

Nice statistic. You really opened my eyes to how an ethnic minority that has an average IQ between 59-84 somehow does better than a racial group with an IQ of 105.

spectator.co.uk/2003/05/are-whites-cleverer-than-blacks/#

Odd how in 2003 it wasn't the case, but now after over a decade of "removing institutional racism" it's been apparently reversed (by a clever rewording of the problem, but no actual statistical evidence to show that blacks get higher grades, just more likely to meet lower set targets). I can still cite the ethnic composition of top universities. You can't cite anything at all.

Under-resourced is only a problem for schools that are composed of students with an IQ high enough to learn a basic education. I've already posted an image that shows even when you pour endless resources into nigger schools, they still don't do better. I notice you've still been unable to dispute that, or provide any statistics showing blacks are getting better grades at school than whites.

Everyone I've met from Islington supports spurs.

Free Apple pie, which is always a treat. Put in the codes online, won fuck all.

Does anyone else find themselves whistling/humming the national anthem/Rule Britannia after visiting Brit/pol/? It seems that overnight I've gone from "England is pretty good" to "MUH QUEEN, MONARCHY WHEN! BRING BACK THE COMMONWEALTH"

Also does anyone has that Redcoat Wojak? either smiling or sad is fine

IQ is rather irrelevant when it comes to school. As long as you are not mentally challenged and can understand basic concepts, remember facts, and recite them, the only remaining factor is motivation.

>Some here believe it's only all about Genetics.
That's because it is all about genetics. And that's not to say money isn't a separate issue, of course it's a huge factor, but you really can't polish a turd.

You can try polish one, I suppose. But you'll just end up squatting over a pile of useless brown goo, it being a black log of shit is unable to shift itself and requires someone else to step in to attempt to polish for it, to rub it gently and aid it, your own bare hands and clothing end up covered in the unrelenting mess of it all, wondering why you ever got involved with that stupid brown islan-- I mean poo, in the first place.

>He was the first senior British politician to back the EU proposal for a quota to take in refugees during the Mediterranean crisis. He called for the UK to accept up to 60,000 non-EU refugees to help with the influx. He attended the Refugee solidarity march in London in September 2015 and gave the opening speech. In the 2016 Liberal Democrat Spring Conference, Farron accused the government of cowardice and heartlessness over their current refugee policy.
He's been a very naughty boy and deserves a public flogging.

I didn't write that they were all stupid, but that it was harder to tell whether they were stupid because public schools give children things more important that grades: confidence, connections, and the right accent... ex-comprehensive students often appear dumber than they actually are and ex-public school children appear smarter than they are.

I'm not really arguing about the black-white difference, my gribe was about grammar schools. What I was originally complaining about was the clear correlation in your own data that household wealth buys good academic results. It's true in the USA and it's true now, because we don't have grammar schools. Most of the top universities were filled with grammar school students, but now you find more and more private and public school children.. I want a meritocracy not a plutocracy.

Industriousness is a better indicator of success than IQ, although IQ is a good ad hoc measure. "Smart but lazy" people need to neck themselves.

Not sure if I have one without a background saved, I'll have a look

You always ignore Class in the UK.
>Why?

You haven't proven diddly squat when you cite the some selective US data routinely. Pick one at least so we can analyse.

and we cite the Private Schools of Britain and UK attainment Data in our UK schools which you just continually ignore.

Our private schools in the UK are home to any colour that can pay and are far more prestigious for International Rich Ethnics than the US.

The Ethnic children that go there would and are trained to pass exams with their White Pure bred peers.
I know it
You know it.
They can then provide a wide array of educational and social skill training as they have
>Money
>Time
>Resources.

and above all those schools give you one thing that trumps IQ, Intelligence and anything else you value as Genetic arbiters and that is:
>Contacts.

It's that fucking simple even a High IQ White Pure breed should see that.

But cling to your selective studies; You are going to be so lost when you get a job in real life and find by coincidence Babatunde and Ryhu Chan are doing well.
You'll then say

>Muh Positive Discrimination.

Listen, chill with a can of Lilt and accept that Money and Wealth in our UK system can mask almost any lack of IQ, Intelligence or whatever you want to measure intelligence by.

After all, we have had Tory Oxbridge white money men who have presided over an awful recession recovery, with Asset Bubbles, rounds of QE and insane Economic practices such as keeping IRs so low it should be criminal.