My doggo is my best buddy.

thanks , the wife and kid haven't stopped crying , really feels bad

have a larger doggo as consolation

sorry

Upvoted

i need one , we have 3 chiuauas

i didn't say that pic was my pup

>being this new

Sucks loosing a good pup. I know that feel.

Sleep tight, pupper

time heals all wounds, except fatal gunshot wounds

Only downside to man's best friend is that they always have to leave too soon

Officially reddit.

I fucking hate dogs, my mother is a fucking hoarder, especially with clothes and dogs and I have to live with like 10 dogs in a house the size of a nats foreskin.

Having a house reaking of piss and shit and everything you own covered in hair is miserable because she wont fucking take responsibility for them and lets them shit and piss and tear up everything.

If you ask me you got fucking lucky, when I move out next month Im never gonna have any pets for the rest of my life fuck them.

seems like too many smol puppers and not enough boofin large beardogs

F

Sorry to hear about that. Go get another one, faggot.

My condolences. Mine turns 13 tomorrow. He still runs around like an idiot, but not as quickly as he used to.

your mom's probably glad she doesn't have to deal with your shit, you filthy fucking neet

Join Antifa.

Fuck you nigger, you sound like the same worthless idiot she is who probably hoards dogs like a fucking kike hoarding shekels.

why do mudslimes always flock to dog threads?
go pray to your dumb prophet shit skins.

F

I feel for you, user, My dog's older than 13 now, I know he doesn't have much time left. It's gonna suck when he can't make it anymore. Every evening I take him for a walk, and think "He might not live through the night, if he doesn't wake up tomorrow I want him to die dreaming of how much fun he had on this walk".

KYS and rejoin with your old pal.

My dogo sufered from a body paralisis, whe tried to maintain him for two weeks and finally decided to give him the lethal injection.

They give him an overdose of a sedative and die.

I was looking at him in the eyes when it happened and noticed the exact second he died, his eyes turned from brown into the infinite darknes that lord keku lives in, very sad moment in my live.

:(

Just fucking kill me

Sorry to hear that, bro. My dog died last may. She was only 6 years old, and she was the most loyal, obediant, and loving dog I've ever had. Then, she started acting a bit strange for a few days, always wanting to be next to m and whimpering and not wanting to get up and run around like usual. Then she started getting brusing all over her body. Took her to the vet, who found her blood labs were all fucked up and her spleen was enlarged. Some sort of acute leukemia, not sure if lymphoblastic or myeloid. Regardless, she was dead by the next day. Fucking cried my eyes out.

Couple of months pass and we end up getting a new doggo. She's feisty and doesn't follow directions as well though.

i have this really cool video of a dog being skinned alive by chinese angels

all puppers go to heaven

we will all go to that darkness someday

ill hug my doggo for you op

shes my bud

I know what this feels like, it's hard to loose a woofing companion, unlike people they are so loyal. I can't say you'll ever fully get over it, just know that you absolutely made his life and that you and your family meant the world to him.
Rip li'l pupper

wrong

It's a fucking animal

kys

will do !

I feel you bro. My cat died

Rip in peace, losing ki-ki's is shitty.

Hey, at least you stayed with him on his way out. Dogs suffer when their euthanized without their owners present; they get agitated, and look for them, and they're afraid.

Your dog died with the unshakable confidence that his master was with him, so everything would be okay. He took more comfort from that than any human ever likely has from their belief in any deity. Good job, user.

Sorry for your loss, anonbro.

F to pay respects to your doggo.

So are we, you fucking nigger

*Breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOUR DOG ITS FUCKING DEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not him but we are divine beings of flesh and soul, however that doesnt mean we aren't stewards of god's creation

F