If I can identify as a goatkin, why can't I identify as a Jew...

If I can identify as a goatkin, why can't I identify as a Jew? Could you imagine the butthurt it would cause if we all decided to say we've converted to the flock of Gods chosen? The backlash would be incredible and the same people who advocate this insanity, would be calling us insane for doing something much more plausible.

>inb4 JIDF
Show me one example of a Jew inviting Goyim to join their little tribe. And think about this too. For those of you who don't believe in God anyway, you have nothing to lose. You do however gain the impenetrable antisemitism shield though.

c'mon, pork-kin

you can convert and be a jew though

everytime a jewess invites a bbc into her tjv, she invites him into the most sacred tribe

the jewish gene pool

>dude become Jewish lmao
Good thread.
>You do however gain the impenetrable antisemitism shield though
Tell me how that worked for Trump and his family. He sucks them off all day while proclaiming his children are Jewish and still gets blasted.

Why are you oppressing OP saying he must convert?

How thicc is too thicc?

>All of pol becomes Jews

Yeah I get what you're saying. Good luck getting pol to get on board with that tho.

We are already all jews

>saying he must
no i just say it is possible you dirty goy

BRAAAAPPP

you're just transreligiousphonic

Trump is not a Jew himself. His Jewish son in law has received a tender rimming from the media and and select elites lately though.
For every source that says you can, a traditionalist rabbi will say you can't. While you can actually convert, they tend to require a legitimate commitment, a lot of effort and in some cases too, financial investment. I'm just saying we call ourselves Jews now. What the fuck are they going to do about it? They call themselves white when it suits them, we call ourselves Jews when it suits us and spout some asinine crap about it bringing us closer to God.

OK, I decided to convert myself.

I'm Jewish now. That also means that I'm not white when I want to be.

Exactly. To beat the Jew, you must become the Jew. We already espouse the conservative ideas their non-liberal class does. We just aren't allowed to expresses them thanks to the white goy handicap.

"I'm a transitioning Jew, my bat mitzvah is next month and I'm a 30 year old man, who are you to judge me chaim? Do you have an envelope for me?"

This probably.

I'd fuck her, she's cute. Then I'd tell her to lose 100 pounds if she wants to date.

I would too but
>Then I'd tell her to lose 100 pounds if she wants to date.
Is why she's too thicc

I was waiting for that gif where the girls thighs look like a waterbed mattress

With tits like that idc if chubby

Haven't got that one
>I am a failure

>identifying as a jew will somehow get me privileges/increased social status
how fucking stupid are you people?

How wouldn't it user? How many racist Jews get caught out on the tele for being what they are? No one in your country can even question the commitment to Israel without being labelled an antisemite. Gary Oldman once said that Mel Gibson was a bit silly for insulting Jewish Hollywood and biting the hand that feeds him. Because he even dared to name them, they pretty much ruined his career.

Could you imagine this being played out against someone who spoke out against Christianity (something Jews in Hollywood do all the time)? It won't and it never will but all over the world the kike gets his ass licked for simply existing and carrying about in his slimy, underhanded ways.

>posts fat hoes all day

The fuck user.