Plausible White Ethnostate System of Government

First Thing's first, all white, christian, heterosexual. Deport everyone who doesn't fit this description to the North.

Two Branches of Government: a Senate, run by top 50 CEOs of corporations based in the State (Country), and a President who runs the military and court system, elected by the people via majority vote. Still have provincial (state) governments (haven't thought that far ahead). Federal government provides welfare to citizens that need it, but are assigned a job as well.

Amendments:
1.Presidential Candidates cannot take campaign donations, must run on platform alone. 4 year term, limit to 4 terms.
2.All citizens that qualify to vote must do so.
3.Top 50 Corps list updated biannually, majority of Corporate employees must be citizens to qualify Senate seat, unless less than 2% of citizens are unemployed.
4. All businesses must hire citizens before foreigners, even if they aren't in the Senate
5. Right to freedom of Speech, Assembly, Bear Arms, and an Attorney in court.
6. Amendments can be created by the Senate with two-thirds majority, President has veto option, can be overruled by unanimous vote by senate.
7. President cannot use military force offensively (not directly defending the homeland) without Senate Approval. President can call for popular vote for war, must have two thirds majority.

I doubt this would ever happen but I'm bored at work.

Thoughts?

If you built a white ethnostate on Mars the left still would not leave you alone. Might as well just destroy them and take what they have.

White ethno state where? Texas?

Sorry but texas will be majority hispanic in your lifetime, we will conquer it by birthrates with our fertile chorizo

>choosing africa for a white ethnostate

you meant the midwest and northeast

This. He probably thinks the south will rise again

You could build a planet made of literal garbage and niggers would follow you there for gibs.

Agreed with this user. Bible belt is mostly black. The whitest part is the corn belt.

>omg why did these niggers from Africa follow us to the US? I know we bought them here against their own will and used them for slave labor, but COME ON!

Just remember Protestants aren't Christians.

Also cunts shouldn't be able to vote.

I live in Texas and I can't help but want this cuz muh ancestors, I'll admit.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Released 200 years ago
>Hang around Detroit for gibs rather than return home
We wuz Kangs.

Your ancestors are shit and that's why every country in which they are a majority is a violent and poor shithole only slightly better than mother fucking Africa.

Also, Alaska would be the best place.

>Lysterine niggers mostly keep to themselves
>oil
>gold
>too cold for niggers and sandniggers

>white ethnostate
>puts it in the states with highest concentration of niggers/spics

if the white ethnostate could happen anywhere it would be in 90% white new england-but its currently filled with liberals

Maps upside down faggot Most of the whites are in the north.

This. OP is a faggot.

Would never work. You'd have the largest companies splitting into entities still capable of being in the top 50 and then stealing the entire thing.

>all these fucking northerners thinking they have a say
>not putting it in the south where hospitality and niceties exist
fuck outta here yankees

>a Senate, run by top 50 CEOs of corporations based in the State (Country)
>President who runs the military and court system, elected by the people via majority vote
What the fuck? Fuck outta here with your retarded corporatism and democracy.

Workfare is the only decent part.

Montana is objectively the best spot to start an ethnostate from.
Hopefully we could expand to include most of Idaho and out through the soon-to-be State of Jefferson to give us a coastline.

I like it, but 2/3 majority seems kind of steep, why not 55%? And I prefer 8 yr max

therightstuff.biz/2016/11/23/amerikaner-free-state/

this is some nice larping but i believe blacks belong in the south, and long term i'd like to see the south mix together into a new, southern race

>How to get raped by corporations

How would you force people to go to gym, in order to have bear arms?
A lot of people would have to train all the day, and many would be forced to take hormones.

northwest front is more plausible desu

>maryland
>white

have you met southern niggers? They barely speak english, and they're a massive burden on social welfare programs.

Unions would keep them in check, with a large portion of the population gone the worker's word matters a lot more, not to mention president stays in power longer and has to get the people to vote for him, no campaign donations is a huge part of this.

Mass Deportation=Labor Shortage for a few generations=Investment in machinery and good wages for the people working them.

Also, Texas and the bible belt has massive agricultural potential, Gulf of Mexico for Oil.

>>too cold for niggers and sandniggers
>sandniggers
Well probably nope.

>Unions would keep them in check
OP doesn't deserve any more replies for a post like this.

what counts as white?

I would say 1/2 is ok for the first few years but up it to 3/4 after that.

No way CEO's of top corps would have time for senate work. I work in tech and our CEO works 18 hour days sometimes.

1/2 european or does that include MENA

Alaska is probably the best in America.

Gentlemen, please. We can all be white ethnostates.

It has to be explicitly no. ME/NA should be one of the groups explicitly disallowed like Jews and blacks.

Texan here. You don't realize these states and the whole region has the highest concentration of blacks. Now does it make sense why the south is considered the most racist region?

>white ethnostate
>takes a fraction of the total white population
>takes a majority of the black population
>takes half of the hispanic population

Sup Forums logic, flawless

gay

> all white, christian, heterosexual. Deport everyone who doesn't fit this description to the North.

Public school system won't let them forget Jim Crow, Civil War, etc.

>limit to 4 terms
Absolutely not. No one person should ever hold the same position of power for more than 8 years. Trump could spend the next 7 years making huge improvements to America, and I would still want him gone after his second term.
>All citizens that qualify to vote must do so
This should be done, but only during times of crisis or great divide. Doing it for every election would just piss people off.

You know you could implement a law that foreigners could come to these white ethno states you guys want to set up to work and live, but make it illegal for them to have children there. If they do you'd just deport them. You would be able to reap the benefits from their contribution of labor, but if they wanted to start a family they would have to move back to their respective states. Technically it wouldn't be so bad for them either, because they could come there to work and save enough money to better establish themselves and go back to their own territory once they're financially stable. It would be kind of authoritarian, but it could also be considered one of the more humane routes to go. Plus neocons couldn't autisiticly screech about the loss of muh GDP to justify immigration all the damn time. Just a thought.