When will black people stop

Why is it that black people seem to make you want to hate them? Why cant they act normal, is it really just low IQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=A-t6YvWyiMU

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
youtu.be/iuWLm59cq0c
youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HAHAH NIGGUH LIKE ANSWER ME DIS
>HOW CAN I BE STUPID LIKE IM BLACK GOING TO A WHITE SCHOOL?
>YOU GOT PUNCHED NIGGUH HAHA LMAOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
>SHUT UP WYTE
>ANSWER ME!!
>LMAO JK IM LEAVING!!!

oogles my noodle

>black woman does something that triggers you
>hop on Sup Forums in the hopes that you can get equally insecure, tiny penis morons to join in and form a hug box to console you

racist little bitch just can't hang LMAO.

dish it out but cant take it

Niggers must be seen. They must be heard. They seek constant attention like a neglected teenager. While academics lament the low self esteem of poor young black children the reality is that niggers are the most narcissistic bunch

BBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IN NEGRO

yas girl. love how she called out this MUH WYTE GENOCIIIIIDE queer

lmao you faggots are so awkward irl

do you know where you are?

Spencer should've just farted into the microphone, would've been an equal response.

Phew that's a smelly one. I can taste the abortion soup from here

They are literally too dumb to know they are dumb.
They were never part of civilization. People picked them up and put them here (their mistake).

she is smarter than all her (black) friends and family. Unaware that to most of the population she is still dumb as shit.

what she learns here is nobody takes her seriously cause she doesn't wear pants and she can't use english good.

short verison, she is dumb but surrounded by dumber people so she thinks she is smart. when in a room full of smart people she realizes she is dumb again. so she gets mad a lashes out in a childish ape like manner.

>how did it feel when you got punched in the face and started crying like a little punk bitch

fucking kek.

What the fuck did that nigger say? i don't speak ebonics or whatever the feral apefrican do.

You started it. It only escalated after that.

I'm from the deep south originally. I worked in customer service for one summer during college and I can attest that around 70 percent of blacks just aren't suited to our society. Our institutions, our language, our values are simply foreign to them despite being immersed in them for generations.

I think it's partially low IQ and also a genetic component where some values and behaviors are beyond cultural influence and innate in us.

IQ isn't genetic, and it's cultural.

Oh look, a retard vs a retard.

>IQ isn't genetic
It is though.

>Researchers have previously shown that a person's IQ is highly influenced by genetic factors, and have even identified certain genes that play a role. They've also shown that performance in school has genetic factors. But it's been unclear whether the same genes that influence IQ also influence grades and test scores.
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school

She does have a nice ass though.

>Calculated rage-bait.

Anyone that uses that retarded emoji can't be taken seriously.

I watched Richard Spender's speech and QandA and he actually justified himself completely. I still disagree with him and think his views are somewhat stupid.

But he rationalizes them well enough and is consistent. Its hilarious that the video just cuts off before he responded because the whole exchange just goes to show how shitty American politics is.

The dialogue is completely lost and virtually every person that questioned Spencer didn't even know what he believed or misquoted him based off a stupid article or twitter.

No it isn't. The only reason it seems like it is because people in the same family usuually stay in the same class. This has been happening for 1000s of years.

This. There was an East Asian psychological researcher who demonstrated that black women not only have the highest self-esteem of any group of people, but they think well of themselves regardless of the opinions of others or sound reasons for doubt like being overweight. He was viciously attacked and forced to apologize.

You're simply wrong. They've done studies with adopted kids, and their IQs correlated with their biological parents and not their adoptive parents.

Alternative facts. Literally Trump.

stop being hot?

what did the negress say

70%, i'd say that's quite generous. I'm from the north and i'd say 90%. Maybe we yanks are the real racists after all.

you have cause and effect backward

Oh come on. Troll better.

>Maybe we yanks are the real racists after all.
Bro, that's tapping a whole new keg of conversation, LOL.
I say 70% because I've met some genuinely intelligent, well spoken, and decent black folks. I grew up with them. Like DiCaprio in Jango, "surrounded by black faces" but I estimate 70% after seeing IQ data. Around 30% are on par with whites in terms of their IQ. That's pretty spot on from what I've seen.

I'm also pretty realistic about IQ. It's not static at all. One individual in one lifetime can increase their IQ. Within two generations Polish immigrants to the US and their descendants had an average IQ increase of 20 points. The data also shows that southern whites score a tad bit lower than whites in the rest of the country. Scientific findings aren't always comforting but they deserve to be received with logic and an open mind.

I agree with user. From the Deep South. Went to school with blacks. No racist openly. Got along with everyone.

Blacks are different. They are a culturally backwards and very ignorant. They are like children. Even the ones who have it together, are just odd and have a chip on their shoulder of being black.

because niggers

I'm not quite as open minded as you southerners about diversity.

Maybe it's because I grew up in mostly white area then lived in a diverse area during college, but I like being around my people, that's it. Even smart blacks aren't necessarily good for our society, a lot of times they will excuse the behavior of the dumber part of their race and try to prop them up (think obama, eric holder, michael eric dyson, those type of guys)

But go ahead an be an individualist all you want, I've got no interest because all individualism means is less whites, more minorities, and more leftists in the government.

THIS
THIS GUY IS RIGHT

Fucking liar!

Yup, its almost like we all don't belong together in the same country. Shits so simple and basic, yet we're not allowed to mention it in public. SAD

They are literally too dumb to know they are dumb.
They were never part of civilization. People picked them up and put them here (((their))) mistake.

Fixed it.

>fart in microphone to insult niggress
>proceed to hold microphone to face for remainder of lecture

I have distinct memories of being a kid in middle school, then high school, then college, and now as an adult of looking around at black people and wondering, "What are they still doing here? Slavery ended a while back. Why are they still here? Shouldn't they have gone home by now?"

FUCK WHITEY

Can I haz link to the response?

niggers sound so stupid when they talk

>whap whap whap wap wap, whitie wap blap blap blap racist i'm out

Checked

youtu.be/iuWLm59cq0c

Q&A starts around 1:10:00

They'd be gone voluntarily, if two requirements were met:
1. Africa (I don't care what "country" we're talking about here.) is in slightly better condition than the U.S.
2. They get there for free or cheaply. Let's not pretend the race most often seen on welfare (that is here legally) isn't at a crossroads between opportunity exploitation, and laziness.

Why is Sup Forums littered with pictures of humans fucking niggers. Isn't beastiality illegal?

>We wuz baseball playas n children n shieet.
This is why I cannot take anyone that is over the age of 13 wearing a baseball cap that isn't working outside for a long period of time or playing baseball seriously. Your blood flow is getting cut off .

I took that same class that taught me that iq is cultural and not genetic. However it's liberally biased. Majority like 90% say it's genetic in reality. Niggers are just born dumb

>be white guy living with a nigger roommate
>he would always complain about how "cold" it was when the AC was on 75 in the middle of the summer
>he took to turning the heat up to 90, then turning the ac down to 60, then back up to 90, back and forth
>got it in his head that I was the one making it hot and cold, and that he was reacting to my changes to the thermostat
>first utility bill comes and he shits bricks
>bro bro i ain't got that kinda money can you spot me
>no, I can't, fuck off
>he gets evicted

Turns out that this is the cycle that all niggers go through, over and over again, and property management companies are essentially forced to take them in because it's "rayciss" to turn them away on a lease.

I wonder how much cheaper utilities *alone* would be without niggers making everyone else pick up the bill.

....so is Sup Forums full of whites who got their asses kicked by Tyrone in school?

I'd put some white sausage in her.

Her attitude is her accent

>how are white people more racially oppressed than black people ?
because black people are constantly attacking white people .

hitler was right and no one should of ever mixed.

I think we should look at subsidizing resettlement of west Africa. I think we should pick a nation on Atlantic coast like Angola with good geography, relatively free of HIV (for now), and pay blacks a huge sum (call it limited reparations and repatriation if you will) to help blacks resettle.

They should at least have the choice. Imagine just getting rid of 20%. Even if only a limited number go it will have been worthwhile.

hnng wonder if she could do a split on to my dick

She's right about one thing though, whites aren't more oppressed than blacks. Neither group is oppressed in America, most Americans are just weak sheltered pussies who have no idea what adversity is. Young Americans are the most arrogant and entitled people I've met anywhere.

>implying Tyrone could afford to go to my school

I don't dislike black people but we had no blacks at my school at all. Entire student body was White, Asian and Latino.

You're part of the problem.

Where you fucking belong, faggot ass faggot.

Oh god, I had the same experience with Turkish girls I was forced to work together with during college.

They all came from a long line of goatfuckers in East Anatolia who most likely couldn't even read or write.

Now they were the first to actually make it to university and they all thought they were hot shit who knew everything and could never be wrong.
Caused all kinds of trouble during group work, less so because they were dumb but more so because they couldn't stomach being wrong or someone having a better idea that the group opted to chose instead.
They were also extremely competetive, which only worsened the situation.

>yfw a hapa dicklet makes these

Did you dick them?

They'll never stop until everything is shit.

get a load of these insecure, triggered little faggot bitch whiners.

as usual, the ones who feel the most jilted always buck up the quickest. LMFAO.

Why won't black people pay their bills? They seem to get away with just stealing shit and hopping around a lot. This obviously results in higher costs for the rest of us. Why do we let them get away with this bullshit?

>Ask person question
>Don't even let them talk
>HAHAHA OWNED
I don't know what this is about but if you ask a question shut the FUCK up and let the person answer

Negress chimping out

>I bez oh-pressed n sheit despite the fact that without whitey I would be a starving illiterate african dying from malaria

Holy shit RARE

I remember Sup Forums had an idea about establishing a Sup Forums colony in the desert coast of Namibia. Beautiful country

Don't forget, you live in a world we built, your just hanging on to our coat tails.

youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8

Free boat rides don't work.

They legitimately lose their individual identity as soon as they come into close proximity to other blacks. I see this happen with black coworkers all the time. They are reasonable when alone but instinctively act like niggers when other blacks are around.

lol
noble savage myth has been busted, pink boy

Chinese are a bit like this too