Antifa Gang Attacks Man With Padlocks Hid Within Towels

youtube.com/watch?v=lClMJbsnu8Q - The woman attacking uses a towel with padlocks, making it a pretty decent concealed weapon. The abysmal female would be tackled by cops before being lifted into a volcano by a bald eagle.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick
wtvm.com/story/35180813/3-arrested-after-fight-people-protest-white-nationalist-visit-to-auburn-university?utm_content=buffer78a88&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The woman

did the women get arrested?

that's a tranny or something

Padlocks inside towels!
Fuck that is an awesome idea.
Guessing you can also use lead fishing weights
inside them also.
I will remember that one very well. Thanks 4 the tip Antifa

Most people have figured it out by now, but this is why you NEED a helmet at these things.

Legit 1 cheap hit and you're down.

Ya a solid hit to the arm or shoulder and such hurt like hell but at least you can still defend yourself or run.

B T F O
T
F
O

How fucking retarded is the woman in yellow? Assault with a deadly weapon in full view of and against a man in physical contact with multiple police officers. I hope (but don't expect) they throw the book at her.

Yes.
That's a clearly premeditated weapon that she brought to the rally. Extremely dangerous as well, one solid placed hit to the head could kill someone. Cross your fingers for felony assault w/ deadly weapon.

I really hope they charged those two cunts for assault. I get the guy being mutual combat, but those bitches came in wanting to hurt someone.

What's so funny is if you took away their stuff and separated them, 99% of the Antifa people are scrawny pussies or fatasses.

She will get one of he "symbolic arrests"

When I was in military school(for teenage criminals) people would use padlocks in socks to jump people

It fucking hurts man, if you dont fight for your life those things can kill easily.

Surprised some Antifa did not pick up the dropped padlock-charger-towel and bash one of
the cops in the head then while he was down stunned taken his sidearm from him and used that also.....

Pad locks in my socks and steel from the bedspring, I touch em with thug love

The cops there are "stood down" and are actually making "symbolic arrests" on the instructions of the Soros influenced organizers

The cops don't like it, but 80% pension at 55 and bennies for life makes you a good jbt

Good good.

They bring shitty home made weapons. Next the nazis will bring guns.

This is all moving forward exactly as anticipated.

That is a woman with a 6 inch clitoris.

Color revolution in 5.4.3.2....

Don't fall for (((Soros's))) script guys, and I am armed no matter where I go

It's a trap!

Next they'll have the police "protecting" the demonstrators , while an "alt right" fires a sniper shot into a cop

This has been done before ...... it's a script . Do not engage antifa if you want to ruin their plans

It's not that I don't believe it but do you have a source for the padlocks in towels

Pretty sure that "woman" is a tranny and has already been identified. Anyone got the details posted previously on her?

>not soap in sock

why do I keep seeing these videos of american lesbians beating each other up in pubic? what's going on over there?

We need to ignore the paid soros antifa shills. they will go away.

shit's gone crazy yo

Padlocks, like bike locks, have more plausible deniability for why they would be on your person. You can possess them for a legitimate purpose at an event (to lock up your bike). Same with newspapers and the Millwall brick:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick

0:13

skull cap fell off. It's dead.

>All the cops stood down under orders from the chief of police

Nothing will happen. The chief is on Antifa's side.

If the cops weren't on their side, it would have been broken up before it got to this point like in Alabama.

look at the mugshots

wew

Anyone have info graphics of armor/weapons to bring to these battles? I think we need to also start wearing patches as a way to identify each other and be organized by state.

- Push for more non-whites to join Antifa.

- After more non-whites join, promote racial infighting among the members

- Pull an Occupy Wall Street and request that only POC can have platforms for speaking, leadership roles, etc within Antifa

- The scrawny white kids get BTFO and shut up or they start realizing that's really what (((they))) want and wake up to white genocide

- All while POC leadership makes the group crumble from within

Do you have their names?

>armor/gear

helmets, respirator/goggles (or both), cup/jockstrap, gloves

>patches

Anticom is pretty nice

I need a source please i beg you

the tranny is Benjamin Lee Hansen

other is Ryan Matthew King

wtvm.com/story/35180813/3-arrested-after-fight-people-protest-white-nationalist-visit-to-auburn-university?utm_content=buffer78a88&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

this is to be released
the circled contributor was the drexel professor who was dreaming of white genocide for christmas.

Thanks

God I miss hooligans

God, i want someone to ventilate an Antifa in self-defense so fucking bad.

Pretty sure I saw a screenshot of the dumb brat whore bragging on facebook about the attack.

You guys need to realize that they have MONEY. Remember Veritas?

It is a scarf with the padlock attached.
It is clearly visible in OP's video: blue and red fabric being swung at the guy in the blue shirt.

speaking of padlocks, the bike lock attacker has been identified