Why do you still not believe that the dossier is real...

Why do you still not believe that the dossier is real, given all of the information surrounding it that proves to the contrary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even if he drank pee so what. People here fap to worse than that. Fucking furshit, vore, feet, scat, etc.

because the one guy they said went to Prague was actually visiting USC with his son

Because it's a vast left wing conspiracy. Stop reading fake news user

Need proofs of them saying it and of him not being there.

Liberals aren't capable of a plot this elaborate.

Nothing?

fuck off shareblue

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

What information proves it's real? The only information surrounding it is that it was a forged dossier that was used to greenlight wiretapping him. Even more reason to doubt it.

Mad? Cause your mouth has been pissed in? Serf pay your debt.

youre literally retarded, why would anyone waste time explaining how gay you are? we helped write the thing in a thread between /cfg/ memefests

unironically neck yourself, saged for sliding and probably being a jew

if democrats are so smart, and had proof, they would have nailed an idiot like trump,right?

Question posed as, "Why do you not believe..." Assertion "The dossier is real..." Explanation pertaining to assertion, "Given that all the information proves to the contrary."

You fucked your negatives around. You just asked why we don't believe X, given that X is false.

Forged? How is that even possible?

Steele acknowledged he wrote it. When it leaked, one of his Russian sources was murdered. Several of them were arrested for treason. He went into hiding. The dossier was used by the FBI for investigations. Several elements were proven true. Several people have been idenitified. Names and places were verified, from classified information that nobody would have access to when creating a fake document.

How exactly is this document fake in any way?

When something is this big, you make sure you do it right, and have every crime and every player covered before you move.

It took years to finish Nixon.

doesn't mesh with my current plan for politics.

Wait

Wasn't the whole thing that he hired russian prostitutes to piss in a bed in some hotel room that was going to be used by the Obama's?

The assertion wasn't that he wanted to be pissed on lol

Yup. Easily disproven using this alone. Anyone can verify this on their own. There's a reason even fucking CNN wouldn't touch this story

.03$ deposited into your paypal
sage

The pee prostitutes was one tiny irrelevant part of the dossier.

The dossier actually proves that Trump and his people colluded with Russia to hack and influence the election in exchange for financial incentives.

In other words, it proves he committed treason.

CNN brings up the dossier all the time because it's established itself now as real enough.

The only way someone has this much insight as to what is going on and is not on our side is if they are Jewish. This plebbitor is a Jew, guaranteed.

Trump's entire family is jew, what's your problem with them?

Even if everything in it is true, he's still better than Clinton.

Dude give it up. Hillary lost because she sucks. She is the sleaziest politician in history. She thought it was a shoo in. She didn't try. She didn't get the votes she needed to win. Get over it.

>given all of the information surrounding it that proves to the contrary?

Wtf are you talking about? Nothing has been proven and some it's even been debunked

I honestly don't give a fuck.

If between taxes, health care, and liberty things are better when he's up for re-election I'll vote for him again. If not I'll just vote Libertarian.

Hillary will be president after the special election in September.

Literally 0% of it has been debunked.

Probably 25% of it has been corroborated or even proven true.

I do not care what any private citizen does before politics as long as legal and/or between consenting adults. it is AFTER they get elected that they become swamp monsters.How many become multi millionaires AFTER being elected? That is the corruption..That is hwere the bribes and insider influence peddling happens. And the blackmail. Trump's life as an elected official began in January 2017. Anything before that-who cares?

who cares about his personal life?

>accomplished literally none of that
>WOULD VOTE AGAIN

Do you have a link/pastebin for the dossier? I never actually read it.

>How exactly is this document fake in any way?
the part where it says "drumpf is dumb piss eater hate drumpf drumpf dump piss piss he russian with piss all over him and his face drink piss dumb drumpf putin piss impeach now!!!!"

Jesus you people are so misled it's just sad.

You really think that the entire premise of the dossier is the pee part. You really have NO clue what it says, do you?

>Forged? How is that even possible?
it literally happened here, ~8 months ago

They're jews

What?
If what this user said about a portion literally reading then I can't believe you would pass it off as real

Fuck off shill.

So Sup Forums had access to classified information?

That's literally what you're saying. You're saying Sup Forums had access to American and Russian politician and agent locations and activities, because several of those have since been verified.

Stop kinkshaming

>Hillary will be president after the special election in September
It doesn't work that way

Verified by whom? Deep state folks? Again, post it so I can read it.

Because it was literally the best fanfic ever written. Anyone who says otherwise has never had the CIA and other intelligence agencies push their fanfic as real.

>my unfalsifiable claims are more true than your unfalsifiable claims

lol, what are you doing here son

It does work that way. There's nothing in the constitution that says the line of succession has to be in place until the next presidential election.

Because it was written here

No

But I think Trump did watch prostitutes pee on a bed he though Obama slept on because he thinks pee is gross and that made peeing on their bed a fetish for him

The rest of dossier has come true though, so dispute that

A Russian agent was literally recalled after being in America for six years, dictated by the dossier, and verified in real life.

You can't possibly have invented that on Sup Forums. And that's just one of many of the examples.

no. I think that if you write a dossier and you include in it how much dumb blumpft loves piss all over him from russian prostitutes your credibility goes right through the window.

the dossier proves nothing and that's why months in it's still done nothing. it only claims things.
>b-b-but the dossier has been used for FBI investigations!!! blumpft BTFO DRINKS PISS HE RUSSIAN PISS ALL OVER FACE THATS WHY ITS ORANGE DUMB RACIST PISS BABY!
Consider this scenario:
"Mitch, check if this dossier has any validity to it."
"You mean the piss one?"
"Yeah, just make sure it's all bullshit."
>mitch spends 5 minutes looking into the dossier while checking his email
The FBI just used it for investigations. THE FBI USED IT FOR INVESTIGATIONS THIS PROVES IT BLUMPF BTFO PISS PISS DUMB BLUMPFT PISS ALL OVER FACE HE DUMB HE RACIST HE PISS HE RUSSIA

You have nothing reddit

Post the link for that article/videoMike Pence would be the next president.

Except the dossier doesn't say anything about Trump wanting to be pissed on.

It does however point out that Boris Epshteyn was in Moscow at the exact time as the pee prostitutes. It does say that he hired them. It does say that he then became in informant. And then the White House fired him under mysterious circumstances.

Counter that, faggot. Try me. Do it. Bring it.

Honestly I feel bad for you, being this stupid and all.

The hotel the dossier claimed the piss stuff happened didn't have a presidential suite (dossier stated that it did) And None of the collusion allegations where backed up with any evidence.

Face it man you don't have anything.

>not even one year into his presidency
>assuming none of it will happen

He has over 3 years left to make it happen.

Normal people don't do this shit and just because you and the DNC like to discuss abhorent sexual fetishes doesn't mean that normal people do.

SAGE

Literally anyone here can read this stuff themselves and see that you're a lying Russian kike.

>try to use buzzwords against anyone that calls you out for your bullshit

>I ask multiple questions, this shitposter can't
provide one answer/shred of evidence.
Keep repeating CNN headlines over and over, I am sure that will help you sleep at night retard. You sure convinced this neutral on the subject.
Back to r/politics

Also, where were you when leftists became the crazier conspiracy theorists than rightists? What a time to be alive.

>voted for Donald "I want to have sex with my daughter" Trump
>voted for Donald "I'll date you in 10 years" Trump
>Normal people don't like to discuss abhorent sexual fetishes

What did you mean by this?

One shred of evidence? How about AN ENTIRE DOSSIER? How about months of news articles that link people to places in the dossier, which is impossible for you to contradict?

How about you admit that you're about to get your ass roasted, you Russian sack of shit.

Fuck off kike

Druapf PTFO
>100% legitimately unconfirmed sources told me that they heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another

Because it came from Sup Forums xD

How will I get my ass roasted if I didn't vote nor support him this election? Read through multiple posts you delusional idiot all I asked for was SOME shred of evidence for your claims, a link to the dossier etc etc. You came here making claims and started a thread WITH NO LINK/PASTEBIN/ANYTHING you mouth breathing retard and all you have said is MUH RUSSIAN to anyone who questions it. I am fairly convinced you are the same shitposter from last night that utilized the same tactics. You really convinced this neutral or am I a russian kike for you to produce SOME semblance of evidence. Well done shitposter.

>It does work that way
No, it doesn't. the line of succession is always in place

>any part of that dossier being proven true

When will you get your facts checked?

>I'll lie that will show dumb pee pee blumpf and impress my friends on reddit

sorry shitredditsays but you can't deny the ridiculousness of the dossier. it's completely laughable

Exact text:
>TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.
anything with this on it is discredited. it reads like fanfiction and it is fanfiction because the supposedly unriggable election didn't go the way you and your reddit pal wanted

it proves nothing. it has nothing. it only claims things. you will never substantiate that trump is a russian agent and ordered the wikileaks hacking because it's your own fantasy. you will only be able to write articles on feministoday.com about how the FBI used it for investigations because they have a policy of investigating all leads they have just to be sure

lmao, that sounds like something Trump would do honestly

There is shit that isnt true in there like this Also there was more then just the peeing on the bed thing and it was even less believable.

I remember when we spoofed that shit to Ricky Wilson.

Any shills who think it is real haven't read the chicken tendies references in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

Shareblue shills how stupid you are.