FEDERALLY DEFUND UC BERKELEY PETITION IS LIVE FAGGOTS

FEDERALLY DEFUND UC BERKELEY PETITION IS LIVE FAGGOTS

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Signed and bumping the thread

IT TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO MAKE CHAOS

LETS GO FAGS

Signed. Time to let these commies know that colleges need to protect our ideas too.

Nah, fuck off. I won't defund the best educational institution in the US just because they don't follow cuck sucker Trump. Fuck Trump and fuck you bitch

Glad to help user, I want colleges to be great again.

We know you like this

>Chang.org
So you are saying to sign a petition that is on a Soro's owned site. Where you have to provide an address and full name. No thanks.

this. even though UC Berkeley is reeee inducing, they are designated a research institution, therefore, has one of the highest flying biology research programs in the world. Pretty solid astronomy program also with many planet and asteroid discoveries due to aggressive planet hunting culture. If you want to ding UC Berkeley, i suggest you file a complaint with the DOJ. Yes, the DOJ handles complaints about tax funded universities that break laws.

You can bullshit it. And if you look there is a whitehouse.gov link in the community section if it gets soros'd

Jesus Christ that discord chat is out tonight

I signed. I doubt it'll help, though

Is the text finalized? It'd be good to add specific things that the college has done / supported / funded that have denied people free speech.

Send over what you would like in the text and ill see what I can do

DONE

signed

Thank you so much! Kek be with you

Signed. I hate commies and I hope all commies get what they reap

Thank you guys, you have no idea how happy you are making me and other fellow Americans right now by supporting this petition. Fuck commies

signed

Why isn't this on whitehouse.gov? And why does it only need 100 signatures?

Damn 200 replies only 35 signs c'mon Sup Forums

signed and kikebook'd

Once it hits 100 it raises it further. More we get, the more others will see it on the main page making numbers multiply. Also look in the community updates and you will see a link for the whitehouse gov petition!

Dude you posted this on change.org. Trump's not gonna see it. Post in on the white house website, and then maybe I'll sign.

signed and bump

Here we GOOOOOOOOOOO

>change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots

Signed

Hehehehehe

WE ARE HALFWAY THERE LADS. THEN WE WILL BE TRENDING AS FUCK

BUMP+

LETS DO IT BOYS

YES! COMMIES BTFO

Its kinda true though to be honest. I haven't seen much in the way happen from a Change.org thing happen. I know things in th e UK are different where you can discuss things after X amount of votes on a UKgov website. Though, I dunno, does charge.org do anything?

If it does I'll gladly retract my statement.

Change.org gets the most notoriety out there and lets petitions have growing communities with comment sections and forums. Plus its the most midely used petition platform in the world, I have another on Whitehouse gov if that makes it easier for you. Get the updates section, I posted a link there. Thank you for the concern but why not sign it, takes a second

Then word gets out on the topic which will get peoples attention even higher up.

Bump

It's almost like your against Free Speech.

Note that you also only posted once too

Makes a fella think that you're a shill. Bit weird in'it?

I know right? Spread this far and wide my brother. Kek be with you