Debate tips

> be me
> Work at office job
> Co-worker is Mexican drag queen anchor baby
> Literally not even exaggerating
> Constantly pops off about white privilege and when challenged explains that it is impossible to be racist against white people
> Surprisingly intelligent but clearly deluded
> Boss heard the rants but does nothing but mumble under his breath
> Challenge with my argument
> He is not offended and willing to debate believe it or not, actually seems to enjoy the challenge
> Says white people have no culture
> Brags about Mexican culture but admits he would never want to go back due to gang violence and government corruption
> Wants me to come get his hair did with him

How do I argue with this guy pol???

Complain to your boss that youre tired of its constant racist bashing of white people.

Seems like a Bitch move. Looking to resolve in a better way if possible

Naa. A bitch move is being a racist cunt to you while in the work place.Thinking they can get away with it.

No matter what material you debate with, it'll never achieve anything in the end when it comes to these people.

Fight fire with fire. I'd try to get it canned.

Get a real job and quit being a "barista".

I'm not sure what's more terrifying: the possibility that I too know this asshole or that there are two people like this in this fucking country.

The others have it right though. He's LGBT whatever so clearly has mental issues. Once they've strayed into "you can't be racist against white people" territory, there's no hope. Just forget about it. The only ones more brain dead are basic feminazi bitches.

Make columbine look like a fucking joke.

>anchor baby
report his family to ICE

I'd rather not further tarnish the reputation of white people

Sanctuary city tho

why is that even a thing

>impossible to be racist against white people
bullshit, look up the definition of racism
>white people have no culture
Except for everything he enjoys about the binding fabric of America.
Mexican culture is christian voodoo, crime and drugs
Black culture is crime, drugs and racist hatred.
White people are the only ones that have a predominantly anti-racist, sharing, caring culture, otherwise everyone not white would have been kicked out / exterminated years ago.

You think the chinese would suffer white people moving into china and settling down in blocks or ghettos and starting shit? The japanese in japan? Even the mexicans have disdain for whites going into mexico, while the blacks regularly disappear white folk that move about their neighbourhoods. White culture is the very thing that allows your fuck face friend to move about like a protected species, I'm sure there are many people from his own culture looking to fuck him with a chainsaw and leave his corpse as a warning to other trans-queer fag boys.

End with have some fucking respect for MY culture, and we'll get along fine.

Checked, I wonder (((why)))

Why are you talking about politics at the workplace? You are just inviting trouble.

California. And the churches.

kill yourself

I'd go for a pedicure instead.

This. Do not fall for the bait, user. This is how jobs are lost unfairly because if you think you are not going to report them for racist behavior and that they won't either, think again. That's the same thing a lot of people think and sometimes it doesn't happen that way.

Amen to that

JUST SUCC HIS DICC ALREADY

We need to fix illegal immigration for the children. """Dreamers"""" and anchor babies are all sad individuals.

CORNER
THE
BEANERS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Oh well then my way probably wont work.

California hates white people.

>do all of above
>go back to his/your place
>fucc

Git yur hurr did wit him and red pill all his faggot friends.

There's no such thing as a sanctuary city.

>Mexican drag queen
>intelligent
I am incredibly skeptical. Mexican culture is European Spanish culture with some nigger worship. You fucking flopped in that argument, you should have disciplined that stupid, delusional bitch boy and put him in his taco nigger place.

best bet is to fucking strangle that piece of shit beaner with a necktie then empty 3 magazines into its taco filled faggot democrat voting body

> Says white people have no culture
The idea that you can't be racists against white people is simply a semantic trick not worth discussing. The true underlying point of the concept is that of systemic privileges, which is dubious in and of itself but is actually a construct designed for the purpose of inter ethnic warfare.

As for whites having no culture, that is quite literally impossible. The fact of the matter is that white culture became so dominant after WWII that it lead to the false impression that it was a universal human trait, and that only deviation from this new norm could be considered culture. What your friend does not realize is that he evaluates his own culture from a reference point in which white culture, implicitly taken for granted as a norm, is the standard against which the existence of "culture" is measured.

Moreover, the claim that white have no culture is also a weaponized concept in the context of inter ethnic warfare.

A FUCKING LEAF

>checked

do some homework when he says white people have no culture if anything white people have the most varied cultures on the planet.

just start listing shit. baseball, apple fuckin pie, thanksgiving, muscle cars, invention of damn near everything you use on a daily basis. the many multitudes of cultures that are white in origin fucking quakers, amish, celts, Vikings, german, swiss, French culture british culture.

when someone says white people have no culture its because they are ignorant racist themselves.