Read Sup Forums

>Read Sup Forums
>get depressed at the state of the world

>Try to participate in real life
>Have to be a slave just to get by, not much to look forward to because women are damaged and you wouldn't want to bring children into this world anyhow

>Try to use entertainment as escapism
>TV, movies, vidya are all infested by (((them)))

There's no escape lads

If you take the easy way out (((they))) will use it as an excuse to take away our guns

you are so fucking blue pilled buddy

Try laughing at the absurdity.

I don't even have a gun

You're a massive whinging cunt, not that I would expect less from a leaf.

You're not participating in real life, you're dismissing it. Maybe someday your balls will drop and you'll realize that you, as a human being, have the power to change your future.

> 'Sometimes you have to laugh at the absurdity of this system, so as not to cry.'

What future mate. Get a nice boat or some shit? Who cares when the world is fundamentally fucked.

I'm just in a bad place right now okay

Gee, if only there was some nation that made entertainment that was free of the leftist parasite that has burrowed into the west and only makes games and shows to entertain and please, not to spread a political message
If only such a medium existed

I don't really like JRPGs, but you may be on to something.

Yeah nah toughen up cunt

hentai?

Youre halfway there
>Become more observant, avoid jews by learning their racial features, and avoid degenerate women by learning their behaviors
>Not bringing children into the world is what will make it worse, you have to push through
>Anime is uncorrupted, use that as your entertainment, or read a book
>Instead of being a slave, learn a marketable skill and make yourself valuable and difficult to replace
>Rather than being depressed, start working out and training up, help and better your small corner of the world

My bro how can you possibly be depressed when in less than one hour it finna be........ FOUR FUCKIN TWENNNNYYYY NIGGGAAAAA OHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT PUFF THAT FUCKING LOUD

yea I dunno. I try to stay upbeat but sometimes it gets to be too much, you know?

you're right I should just get high and get a blowjob from a dog

for starters. stop watching anime and hentai.

I know exactly what your saying. Exercise helps.

>depressed
Get mad faggot. Use your knowledge to do better in life.

cant tell if jew or retard

You are only taking in negative shit, no wonder you're fucked up.. you aren't making yourself part of the carefree society that just lives life and shuts out the negative bullshit being shoveled into people's minds by the media. Just shut down your internet/tv/music for an hour and take a nature hike on a public trail to be around other non-fucked people..

currently posting between sets of bench and already feeling a bit better

thanks for the support bro

this

I can only stand anime, Sup Forums, lyric-free music and nature documentaries these days

That's plenty if you're taking enough time for fitness and career

im trying, but its tough when you work so hard but it doens't feel like anything is going your way

planning to go on a hike on saturday.. not really something I'm used to but i'll see how it goes.

and yea I definitely need to cut back on internet. Feels like i'll miss the happenings but I guess it's all bullshit anyway

It's a choice. People can sense when you're positive and you'll attract positive people/women/happenings.. If you are more concerned with waiting to hear about a potential Mohammed running down civilians with a dump truck, you'll have a bad time...

Anyways, I know those feels... you'll get over it when you've finally had enough and want to try something new. Just know it is possible and waiting for you whenever you're ready.. good luck brother..

Down in the dumps as well gents.
>two weeks away from leaving the state to take an EMT class.
>Have a panic attack from stress and go to the hospital because of heart arrhythmia.
>get billed $1,600.
>k
>celebrate with friends, for going away party.
>have 4 beers, while gf gets drunk
>she was my ride
>I'll drive even though I only drive a few times each year because it makes me nervous.
>she screams at me to turn and I accidentally turn on a one way street
>no cars, but I immediately recognize my error
>before I can blink three squads on my ass
>pass every sobriety test, but fail breathalyzer
>first offence
>fined $500+
>attorney costs $5,000
>drivers license renewal costs $700

Nuclear holocaust doesn't sound so bad

I'm waiting* for your kind to die out.

Actively participating in the genocide*

the world is what u decide it is

Are you religious user?

well i decide it's a small dicked theater between co-conspirators.

the jews fear the samurai

Religious in the Einsteinian sense.

That means a Spinozan god. We have what can be best termed as "spiritual," in revering the structure and laws of the universe and all its majesties that far outweigh the pettiness of an anthropomorphic personal god. I have a great respect for things, alive, dead, and in the realm of pure idea. I respect less humans, their arrogance, and among humans, philistines who cannot hurdle the first stages of aestheticism (respect for art, the greatest cultural transmitter, a la Nietzsche).

sorry. that last one was meant for you.

What's the difference?

>I follow Lucifer and derive pleasure from other's misery
Oh wow thats interesting, you're interesting.

Do you know about the 144k elect?

>having friends
>using chems that make you have anxiety/get in trouble

Yes, I used to be a Jehovah's Witness. The 144k of Revelation.

I don't pleasure in another's misery.

Where do did get that?

Misery is within the spectrum of becoming and and ennui (true misery). It is meaningless within happiness, just like joy is meaningless without misery. Arthur Schopenhauer.

I don't think you read that correctly.
>taking chems
whut
I don't like to drive because driving makes me nervous, so I usually have my woman drive.

We will all be dead soon