You can't build the wall through the river

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall-funding-republicans-opposition-us-congress-budget-cuts-15-billion-a7655421.html
dailywire.com/news/15268/republicans-looking-cut-trumps-wall-funding-budget-james-barrett
independent.co.uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_(navigational_barrier)
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/republicans-skeptical-about-paying-for-wall-as-trump-prepares-to-release-budget/2017/03/15/dd2b5848-099b-11e7-b77c-0047d15a24e0_story.html?utm_term=.716bf0b9939f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure we can.

If we can build canal locks I think we can manage a big door

Less river, less water, less wetbacks.

You can build a dam tho.

That's why something called DAMS exist.

>not building a dam to power the automated turrets along the wall

This thread is shit
(You)
If humans can build pic related, they can build a wall in a river
Sage.

the wall is dead. The republicans, after consulting with their donors, decided to pull the funding.

turns out corporate America wants its cheap illegal immigrant labor and the republican paid politicians don't actually care about what the people want.

mexicans are too fat to swim spic

I'll need sauce on this.

But we can have the CIA overthrow central and south american governments and install US backed dictators that will give the military full power to kill at will. Likely will be cheaper than the wall and last longer.

Because the CIA has such a good track record recently, the only governments they put up are ones that wants you dead.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall-funding-republicans-opposition-us-congress-budget-cuts-15-billion-a7655421.html

>you can't
THIS IS WHATS FUCKING WRONG RIGHT HERE. LET ME PUT THIS A WAY (YOU) CAN UNDERSTAND.
>yes we can
AMERICA CAN FUCKING DO ANYTHING. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!
WE CAN SPLIT ATOMS, TRANSPLANT HEARTS, SEPARATE CONJOINED TWINS. AND WE SURE AS SHIT CSN BUILD A FUCKING WALL.
FUCK YOU, YOU BETA PIECE OF SHIT. AMERICA CAN DO ANYTHING. FUCK YOU

i think with new wall technology we can pull it off. our eagles with lazers either one.

Couldn't beat a bunch of gook farmers.

dailywire.com/news/15268/republicans-looking-cut-trumps-wall-funding-budget-james-barrett

Didn't want to.
WE HAD THE NUKES, but didn't drop em.

>independent.co.uk
>>.co.uk
>>.uk

gtfo fake news

What is chain?
What is boom?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boom_(navigational_barrier)

where do you build on rio grande? you build it on our side you cede the river to mexico, if you build on their side its an act of war

Got your ass kicked so badly you ran away.

>republicans looking to

is independent thinking dead? wtf

>that feel when Trump will buy the old Soviet-era Tesla towers to defend the hydroelectric border dam
And to think the liberals claimed his special relationship with Putin was bad thing...

Or we could shut down the CIA, let those countries develop economies besides drug cartels, and then the people would have jobs there instead of having to jump the border to America to find work.

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/republicans-skeptical-about-paying-for-wall-as-trump-prepares-to-release-budget/2017/03/15/dd2b5848-099b-11e7-b77c-0047d15a24e0_story.html?utm_term=.716bf0b9939f

I thought this was the flattened wax squidward from the one spongebob episode scrolling by

So you think.

The CIA thrives on conflict and having a stable and predictable government does not allow you to get your job done. Overthrow and drive a country into chaos and you can have your way with whatever you want. Take the entire middle east for example. You think the CIA wants a strong Saddam, Guaddafi, or Assad? Hell no. They want rag tag faggots like ISIS to scare Americans into war.

Building a wall to stop the trash from blowing across the border is the easy solution. Overthrow Mexico and install a dictator that will close the southern mexican border and give the military full power to kill the cartels and stop illegal immigration with the backing of the US. Supporting the entire Mexican government and whatever dictator we install will be easier and more effective than trying to trying to stop the human flood of parasites that are have been, currently are, and will be in the future crossing the US border illegally.

Must be nice living in a dream. Wake up.

>If Mexicans had jobs they would not come here to take our resources.

HHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!

ok maybe ill out myself as a retard here, but how do they make the water flow uphill?
is it some kind of pressure thing?
pumping would cost to much energy right?

That's actually a good question.