Sup Forums claims to hate jews

>Sup Forums claims to hate jews
>Sup Forums overwhelmingly supports a man who allowed all three of his children to marry jews
>Sup Forums overwhelmingly supports a man who hired a jew to be his right-hand man
>Sup Forums invented a meme that there's two kinds of jews to justify this

People who hate Jews are trying way too hard to fit in. There is no credible evidence that Jewish people are some clan hellbent on destroying white people. It's nutty conspiracy crab.

If 1 greedy Jew can somehow represent all Jewish people, then one white school shooter can represent all white people. 'Nuff said.

That Venezuela Maduro thread I was replying to died for this...

it's a traditional conspiracy thing, there's a reason the Jew gag became a meme here. it's been a meme in politics for a millenium

Good.

Because he wanted to ban Muslims (didn't happen)

Because he's not a globalist (sucks Jens Stoltenberg cock and supports the EU)

Because he's gonna build wall (congress won't approve it)

what more? Too many to list

>69 manchmal ist Pol

Pol does hate jews but only the_donald retards still support (((Trump))).

GTFO JIDF

I posted rhetoric about Jews being demons in another thread earlier today. I can't say they are literally that, but some of them might be. They certainly worship demons like Moloch.

The Jewish elite is pretty evil, regardless. Trump walks a thin line when his kids marry Jewish. They just can't be trusted because they don't see themselves as whites, and successful jews tend to be consummate liars and subversives.

It's nu/pol/ who don't understand politics and just spew memes, anyone who is capable of critical thinking can see what has happened
>It's nutty conspiracy crab.
Yes goyim, its just a (((coincidence))) that such an extreme minority can hold so much power, it must be down to those few extra IQ points.
>people are just being antisemitic to fit in
You have to go back
>Because he's not a globalist
He's filled his cabinet full of jewish globalist billionaires and pushed out any nationalist goy and started following the same neocon agenda that has been going on for the last 20 years.
He is a lying piece of human garbage who should be hung. We've all witnessed one of the greatest jewish tricks ever, enjoy the ride.

It's a meme because it's partly true, they really are as bad as people have called them in the past. But claiming the Illuminati or whatever is purely jewish is wrong.

The Jew thing is mostly a gag/meme/trolling.

Personally, my beef with them is that they're overwhelmingly fucking commies and they hold an outsize amount of influence across several industries.

That being said, there are right wing Jews I'm fine with. The ones in Israel are damn good at killing sand niggers too, which does us nothing but good. Any suggestion that every Jew you meet is engaged in some anti-white conspiracy or whatever the fuck is horse dump.

Woah woah woah, Barron is meant to be the heir to the Trump bloodline anyway. He could still marry an Aryan.

Also, reports of Erics wife being a jew are unconfirmed

This basically. Note they tend to hate Christianity, too, but constantly try to cover it up and smear anyone who calls them out on being Christ-killing pharisees.

But seriously, former jew guy here, we just can't let these nazis deny holocaust anymore, it's a comproved fact that 6 millions jews died because Hitler wanted some scapegoat so he could rise to power.

>No one hates the jews its just a meme
t. nu-Sup Forums

t. r/the_donalds

I which your kind would die (((painfully))).

I would tolerate them if they all went back to Israel, converted to Christianity and/or sought honest professions.

However, they definitely are a problem right now, they're a clique that's a big part of the global elite.

Not gonna lie, former Jew supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Soros crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let these guys get world domination.

Trying a little too hard there, buddy. At least you stay contained in Sup Forums, away from the rest of the site.

Wrong, I actually hate them, the ones with money and influence push their degenerate bullshit and ruin white lives because it pays more. Look out for your own interests, and fuck everyone else in the ass; the Jewish code.

>allowed
What the fuck is he going to do, kill them?
You can't force your children to do anything once they're out of your house.

>At least you stay contained in Sup Forums, away from the rest of the site.
You sound like you should be contained in an oven, buddy