Clear-cut proof that taxpayer-supported universities will not allow conservative speakers

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ann-coulter-vows-speak-at-berkeley-university-cancels-her-appearance-995610

shut down university grants n loans etc

ban government funded schools

>taxpayer-supported universities will not allow conservative speaker
They get to decide for themselves what is garbage and what is good.

Terrible bait

not if tax paid they dont
fuuuk nooo
go private and make a go if u want taht freedom
not on my fukin dime
why do governmetn installations think they are private?
I never got that

your mom was

If government funded, then they need to adhere to constitutional rights

Got a time machine? Your ideas won't work without one. We all have fiat money. America is the land of denials of service with fiat money and massive law suits. Your tax money doesn't mean anything because money is free speech. If conservatives want to speak they can buy speech in many ways. Do governments run universities or are they for profit businesses? Should have voted Bernie and not paid any tuition. But everybody is me me me. Is throwing communists from helicopters free speech?

All the high IQ people are Hillary supporters.

There are no intelligent conservatives.

If government funded, then they MUST adhere to constitutional rights

ftfy

There's no constitutional right to a room full of seats and a microphone

Imagine a situation where an all white school cancelled an invited black female speaker on the basis that her presence would create too much violence. It would be international news.

The security issue is an attempt to stifle speech, when the school and city should be going out of their way to protect first amendment rights.

Don't forget that Berkeley even protested Bill Maher speaking there. The place is ripe for raking

dude get off the drugs
the chinks are building cities while u smoke bongs and demand welfare fucking over those of us who do produce n kick ass
you lazy fucks deserve to starve to death

its opposite
hence why you stupid leaves have shit economy even tho u owe use trillion in defense costs

Read the article. It a straight-up case of the uni saying 'You're not allowed to speak here'

cops should be forced to put down antifa fags

They receive TAXPAYER money so they have to provide space newfag. Letting the threat of violence silence a speaker is a violation of civil rights.

Well they also did the same thing to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, because she is anti-islam and thinks western feminists are spoiled children. So it not about inciting violence, it's about suppressing ideas that they don't want to hear.

yep
democrats are getting money to push thier ideas and stop counter ideas
not fair use of university
they act like its thier property
which to me is outrageous
fuck off commies

Is public university required to host me with a venue if I'd like to give a speech? Of course not. Read the constitution, the first amendment guarantees no audience or venue.

She was invited to speak by a student group, dumbass

Where does the constitution mention "student groups"?
My shitty band doesn't get to play Madison Square Garden, and clearly some speakers just aren't worth it for Berkeley either.

You're trolling or dumb because you seem to not understand how the first amendment works in practical terms.

Do your own research to learn the limitations and restrictions that state supported schools in America can place on the content and manner of speech

And just a friendly reminder, there is no hate speech exception to the first amendment. Your feelings are not more important than the right to free speech

I dont think you get it

the government should not allow protestors to stop any speaker

you fucking retard