Oh brother Antifa martial arts tournament

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbm-6AAzSvM

Apparently, I think this is in eastern Europe or Russia, Antifa has a big martial arts tournament. So Antifa is doing MMA, self defense Ji itsu, Kickboxing, Wing Chung and other crap.

Antifa does not deserve martial arts! At leas in USA it seems not many know how to fight well.

Start training boys! We have to beat them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQaI_Z9SoYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very bad form they have, if anything, they should train harder because we have this guy on our side
youtube.com/watch?v=EQaI_Z9SoYs

let them.

All martial arts dojos produce pussies who can only fight against compliant opponents with rules and structure.

Then they get into a real street fight and get their arses kicked

Haymaker Gym in Chicago is an antifa training gym.

I fnd it pretty annoying that the honor of martial arts is being profaned by such scumbags who think they have the moral high ground. What MMA instructors or any kind of martial arts master would be willing to teach such degenerates? We have a lot of anarcho communist liberal hipster gym owners...

For all based martial artists this is a call to train hard to get ready for anything. We already know these leftists have started fight clubs and self defense workshops.

I will not teach any Antifa people ever...if I find out a student is antifa he is not training with me ever again. I don't train terrorists.

If you dress like ninjas, might as well learn some karate

How do we know what gyms are antifa? What happens if a conservative walks in there who wants to learn martial arts?

Maybe that is why that dude in portand who was harassing that guy was saying, "What's the name of the gym??? Gimme the name of the gym!!"

Or...
>start really doing martial art, learn self respect/respect for others.
>decide not to be a literal piece of fucking shit anymore...

they can't dodge bullets.

I love how any type of organized event by Antifa ends up being entirely white. This almost looks like a skinhead meeting kek.

Well they DID have a token black guy who won of course....I think white boy felt he had too much privilege and white guilt. Did he win through affirmative action?

White boy probably thought they were doing foreplay and had no idea it was a real fight.

everybody relax, I will defeat them all before they even realize I'm there

Oh no...that's not what we need right now.

Why not let them?

Someone's making money out of it because some rich kid actually thinks he will be better.

Fair trade IMO.

I agree, I've heard of MMA fighters getting hospitalized from street fights because they don't expect multiple opponents or moves designed to injure or kill, and there's no referee to stop someone if they're getting injured

perhaps you need more evidence of my skills?

I follow some antifa networks and they advertise it as a lefty gym. That's how I know.

Na man I was just saying the photo looked like the autistic type of anime martial arts kid. I wasn't saying anything about you in real life and how skills. Don't get offended. We are all based here so let's be cool.

I wonder if we can find out which gyms are Antifa affiliated and do something about it. Or just make it aware some gyms are training domestic terrorists. We could find out who out of their students are Antifa and dox them. Especially if they are at a riot and do something heinous like U-lock guy.

> inferring they wont be learning meme fighting techniques useless outside their specific dojo/gym
> inferring the tiny 1% that actually stick with it end up shedding their ideology due to the discipline and pursuit of mastery requires a non liberal worldview.
> inferring in order to excel in anything, you don't have to come to grips with unequal outcomes and personal effort being the largest influence of any outcome.

I hope more of them get fit and pursue the mastery of anything - when they see their fellow brethren being lazy entitle shit bags, belittling their own efforts - even if it is for the cause - and refusing to make an effort themselves they will either go hard libertarian or full on monk and drop lefty politics.

Unfortunately our fellow whites are so misinformed of Hitlers message they cannot fathom working out and excelling in any field through hard work and discipline is absolutely Natsoc. Only once they have put in the work will they see.

pic related is still their outcome except they are starting out blind deaf and ignorant. Some will be commie loving faggots forever most wont.

Genuine self improvement is only really supported by one ideology. They will learn.

>men fighting men
>women fighting women
>in weight classes

Hardly seems egalitar- I mean feminist. Seems pretty strict and hierarchical, huh?

Knowing how to throw a good knee or do an armbar and learning body mechanics is super crucial to fighting. Street fighting is different and unpredictable but saying that all it does is produce pussies is retarded. You hear of MMA guys getting their asses kicked in a street fight but you more often hear of guys who get their asses kicked by trained fighters.

>Genuine self improvement is only really supported by one ideology. They will learn.

Came her to say this. Once they they become disciplined and really start learning something useful, they will naturally lean Right.

wholeheartedly agree, any discipline that requires real time and physical effort is incompatible with liberal/ victimhood attitudes

I think we can take them. Fuck the normies