Risk continued (part 3?)

I'm a newbie but hopefully this works out. Continue

I claim the Western Roman Empire to be added to the rightful dominion!

Start new empire in south india.
Colour red

cede byzantines my land that isnt apart of the rest of my empire.

As per my eternal ally Rome's request, i shall inherit all west of the city of rome.

This is not a declaration of war btw, he has gone to bed so now he divides the territory.

Entire thing?

Actually nah fuck this

Invade Britian, take that roman land.

yes

Op, invade Iran, REPEL THE HEATHENS
ALso, I'm the true one. The previous op Established, and I have tripcode now

The have no claim to my empire only Portugal and nae

In an act of goodwill I allow Portugal to hold Britain.

What shall become of the traitor?

THE NUMBERS HAVE SPOKEN!!!

What do you guys think of my new map

decend upon mongols take some iran, but not too much from byzantines.

Oh sorry I'm tired I thought he was talking to me and the traitor lol. Continue pushing back mongols.

>doubles

Thank you Oh Rome. I will take good care of your people as a kind king.

crush the street shitter, establish the khnate NOW

fucking

A E S T H E T I C

That British land is mine.

this

we'll come to that bridge when we cross it, Dane.

Well I have to go. I'm the writefag, btw. I might host a game of my own later, a European one.

I was toying with using the Europa Universalis custom game screen- so you'd have big names, fancy borders etc. What do you guys think?

pretty cool, loved ur narrations

what time? i might be on later tonight

sounds cool, i'll be keeping an eye out for you

Excellent, Eu4 is a great game, at least until Johan gave it 50 DLC

ty. I might not have the time to do them if I host though, sorry.

probably as soon as this game ends.

Mm

OY VEY GOY RIGHTS OF MAN

I'll post an example of what I intend to do in a moment. I'll stick around in this thread, but only to watch.

Ah, the New King of the Western Romans, shall we announce a friendship in alliance?

lol OP?

that sounds rather fruitful. glad to hear i have found a friend in you and not a foe.

Romxn shitlord

OP from previous thread. Are both bizitines back too?

Ithink one gave up.

One sec exporting. I ignored a lot of the claims to take roman empire because Imperium Romanum said they were invalid.

Hey man, the Previous OP already established that he's been following my rolls. Btw, I have tripcode from previous thread

push the byzantines out of india, then destroy the srilankans

delet mongols

I think this guy is the real byzantium, OP. Also, you colored in teal lines so now they will all mesh together.

Keep pushing into Iran!!

Such a vile hypocrite you are, still claiming to own my land? OP please cede Saudi and India to the imposter so he can jew others in his own lands.

Expand into Egypt.

he said theywere invalid for most, but told Myself (Portugal) and the nae to split up his empire. if that will not suffice, i will march forth to claim the land he has given to me, starting with France and spilling into Italy.

I already gave you two pictures of proof, how is his claim more legitimate? I've been here since the beginning.

If filled Iran, Spill into Egypt

looking for a lurker to take over for me, i need to leave in 20

an user in previous thread said you guys should split the empire and have a civil war. i would have done it with more time.

Keep invading Britian

So here's the gist of what I'll do.

I'll use the custom-nation creation screen as our map. I won't actually start a game within EU4. This gives us fancy names, more colours, fancy map etc. If you guys think the borders are a little rough and bumpy, that's fine- I can enable a mod that removes them, and it should make the province borders a bit easier to make out.

Hey fags. I don't feel like waiting for your game to finish, but here it is so far.

Now that's quality. Thanks user, good to see this thread's been entertaining.

Nice. Perhaps you would like to claim the Mongols?

I actually like that a lot.

I like that a lot, too. every one of these threads should have a guy like you to do this.

Damn super tempting, I gotta go to bed though.

It would have been so so sweet though, I could've slowly grown and grown until finally the ultimate reveal of my identity...

BACK FROM THE DEAD

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

Ok bro thanks for the map

BACK WITH A FUCKING 5D PALI HOLY SHIT ALLAHU AKBAR

Surely not Constantine, right? We've already established that's me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My true identity

DEUS VULT

ayy lmao, too bad Islam dies

BRETHREN! IT IS I! I HAVE NEVER LEFT!

I WELCOME YOU BACK WITH THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!

Check the trip, it really is me lol. But goodnight guys. Hope it finishes up well.

THE IMPOSTOR WAS CONTROLLED BY THE JEWS ALL ALONG!!!

Someone do a final mupdate or /thread

GREECE BELONGS TO THE BYZANTINE CALIPHATE!

I can host a new one.

Normal risk, or using EU4? And what region?

we are all controlled by the Jews here user.

TRIGGERED

Host my Hexigon map? Anyone have a risk map archive?

I'm really interested to see how this idea works out but I do have to go to bed...will you just please make sure to link to the next thread from this one if you do make it? Also are you guys in the risk discord?

ayy got to go to bed actually, which is why I want it so bad.

there is a discord?!

dude, do an old world one

ISIS, I am so sorry I was forced to go against you. Everything I did was in the name of Allah.

Yes, I have an archive, and yes I could try your map. We'll get a vote from the players first though.

Mhm, I'll link to the next thread- and no, I'm not in the Discord. Can you link it please?

An old world one? What do you mean? A world-map?

link, i guess that all for this thread. ayy lmao, gg

Wait you're a caliphate now? WTF did you take me out!!!??? Damn I'm sad I missed out on more of this game. Watch out for me in other games though I always use the same trip.

I think I'm fucking up the borders :/

kill mongols

need to go for a few minutes, wil be back soon, be sure to post link to new thread senpai.

I was Swedistan this entire time, I assassinated the Greek Emperor and began posing as the Byzantine Emperor!

335 bc

senpai

crusades

Were you there on that game where Sparta was destroyed and rose from the ashes as Illyria?

OMG BROTHER

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS

Actually v impressed. Sad I could not walk the path with you, but I am thoroughly enjoying my underage virgins in heaven, so it's not all bad.

i meant a global map without the americas

Ooh, we could do that. Like I said though, I'd like to get a vote first, and some more suggestions.

noo that sounds sick though

Could you link the archive, I'm volt BTW.
Defend, Invade Finland

Fall of Rome

Y'all wanna play this instead? This game is gonna be over soon due to fucked up border coloring. :/