Why is bestiality illegal? there is literally no reason

why is bestiality illegal? there is literally no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17rZTpoXVzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dogs have standards too

if you're gonna fuck a dog don't tell us about it please!

not a dog you dumb niggers, a horse.

It's illegal? Why are women allowed to fuck niggers then?

I have good news for you, user.

Because everybody would just fuck their pets and humanity would die out.

Just come up here if you want some canine action

You can have all the hot Man on Horse action you want in the land of syrup and weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=17rZTpoXVzw
is this you?

yeh. horses are sexy as fuck
>when a pony pussy is JRHNBR

>land of syrup and weed
milk and honey
>dude honey

lol, /mlp/ is a great board.

Why do you care?

Go back to your containment board furfags

If the left is trying to make kid fucking, we should counter it by making animal fucking ok. Same logic.

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign-intelligence officials appointed by the Russian president.

The first document, drafted in June, recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage US voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the Obama administration, the seven officials said.

The second document, drafted in October, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election.

The document made the case that it was better in that case for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead focus its messaging on supposed voter fraud to undermine the election’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation, the officials said.

how am i furfag? i just want to fuck cute little ponies

Increases the value of women, especially the ugly ones.

because the jews, the jews made bestiality illegal because it's a sin in the torah, if you dont fuck animals then you're a cuck who follows the law of the jude, having sex with animals is part of ancient european culture until christianity spread. Notice how the jews call muslims "goat fuckers"? Yeah, it's because they're mad that they haven't influenced muslims enough.

Because AIDS came from niggers fucking monkeys

white girls fuck dogs

The Internet bullied our state to give it up. Was legal up until 2015 I recall

>Bestiality is illegal.
>Necrophilia is illegal.
>Fucking a dead dog is not illegal.
Makes the almonds tingle right?...

(Also Bangladesh borders is pruned, but this shit stays. WTF mods.)

thats hot, though.