How do we stop the fat acceptance epidemic?

How do we stop the fat acceptance epidemic?

Destroy the sugar factories

Wait until they die

Nothing. Time'll handle it.

As an example, my city, Philadelphia, PA, recently introduced a huge tax on sugary/diet drinks, such as soda. People generally have poor health here and this was an attempt to deter people away from sugary drinks. The extra tax money goes to helping the schools here. Fat people and the soda industry are going fucking apeshit over here and I love it.

Make them work for a living.

Based on what I've seen, they tend to drink that shit no matter how much it costs. The added tax money would be good though.

put a giant tax on products containing processed sugar and tax the ever living fuck out of people based on excessive BMI's. These faggots need to pay for their burden on healthcare.

Add stairs

>happy with my fat body
False. They are not. If they had the option to immediately turn normal weight with no effort, they'd press it in a heart beat. They're just content with the laziness and lack of self control

Don't hate people just because their fat, hate them because they act retarded and think being obese isn't a problem

The body acceptance movement is my favorite thing to come out of facebook era internet. Instead of being about people who got turned to hamburger in car accidents it's a pity party for ugly women who would be better looking (and happier) if they lost weight.

Fat acceptance is hating her. If you cared about her at all how could you be OK with what she is doing to herself.

Women are so miserable that they'll fucking eat themselves to death for 50 years. Men are so miserable they'll eat a bullet. Fuck this society, I hate it.

>be in USA
>Muzzy wackjobs at the gates
>lunatic leftists already inside, trying to throw them open
>globalist elite in control of media, academia, pop culture
>white genocide in full swing
>be worried about fatties

The obesity epidemic is a result of major food corporations slowly trying to kill us all. I wouldn't be surprised if Coke was behind many fat acceptance movements. This can't be ignored.

end all types of welfare and stop hiring fatties

"So literally evolution?"
Those three words can go a long way.

>small fats
>large fats
I'm learning new terms every day.

You don't. You wait it out..... Let Darwinism do it's job.

Make them suffer. they are fat because they are comfortable with their meager existence but use overeating as a clutch.

Holy fuck

If you want to earn 7k more a year, all you gotta do is lose weight!? That's a goddamn steal. Why aren't more fatties doing this?

>fat acceptance
*if female

They can't be that comfortable for how often they complain about it. It's that they don't perceive it as their own problem, they believe it's the problem of everyone else. An external locus of control.

You see, the thing is, people are wayyyyyyy too sensitive. They think every opinion they don't like is an attack on their personal being, and that they have to defend themselves. Couple that with being white (no racism ever) and all of a sudden when they're "discriminated" against they have no idea how to handle it. Take this as an example:

Black person is called a nigger: "Fuck you stupid ass cracker" and he goes about his day

Arab is called a terrorist: "sand nigger speak" and he goes back to his goat/wife and continues to outfit his truck with explosives

Mexican is called a wetback (or whatever is racist towards mexicans): "Yo no hablo EspaƱol" and he goes back to laying bricks and avoiding border control

Fat, white woman is called fat: "HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU IT'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING FAT YOUR TRIGGERING AND OPRESSING ME FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU" as she continues to absorb an entire pack of oreos

If you call any other gender or race fat, you'll get a "fuck you" and they go about their day. But white females decide to raise a big commotion about what is scientifically proven to be bullshit.

TL;DR: White women get too triggered, and as long as that keeps happening there will be no end to the acceptance movement.

>fat people
lmao right, try republicans
every time someone suggest we decrease the amount of anything in an environment for public/environmental health these idiots come out of the woodwork cock gargling about personal accountability and freedumz

and once again, like the gender gap, it's because they're taking sick days off that they wouldn't if they were at a normal bmi

how does this slip past them?

Let them naturally die early. So our children will see how fat affects lifetime

Make it more affordable for people to eat healthy.

what the fuck does she need with that many limes?????????????

Do you want to get scurvy?

Most fat acceptance cucks aren't so poor that they can't eat healthy. There are fat people that are poor, but they understand that they are fat and are too busy trying to survive to be concerned with "fat acceptance"

We already know that being fat is unhealthy and shortens life expectancy, they simply deny it. The fat acceptance community thinks with emotion, not logic, and their children will have many health issues because of it.

Show them HIIT so they can lose weight fast

Now we know to label fatties threads on /b properly.

I'm a small fats kind of guy here. Former large fats fan.... Yeah the small fats have a lot of privilege issues to deal with, but seriously we can't let the large fats get the xtra large coke

And they eat 7000 more cakes

You can lose weight eating McDonald's. It's just about not shoving food into your gullet until you feel like you're going to pop. Wish I could find the article, but a nutrition professor lost weight eating nothing but Twinkies and vitamins.

You can lose weight eating nothing but mcdonalds (literally my entire highschool wrestling career in a nutshell), but you have to remember high stress, 0 exercise and probably a bad habit like smoking do make it a TON harder to do so.

Calories in calories out.

Yes it really is that simple.

Women like this have NEVER felt hunger pains.
That growling in the stomach you feel if you say miss breakfast and lunch. That is how we are meant to exist. We have evolved to perform best on the cusp of hunger.

Small fat to large fat: "If you don't like not being able to find clothes in your size then do something about it... Complain more"

Jesus Christ

What are they trying to accomplish with this?

Back when McDoubbles were $1 I did this. 80% of my diet was McDoubbles. Tracked my calories and the weight dropped off. The problem isn't that it is hard to lose weight, it is having the motivation and determination to see it through. A lot of fat people, I'd guess most, have depression and fucked up executive functions. Their chemical reward system in their brain is fucked, so they just exist with no motivation to do anything. That's hard as hell to overcome, especially if you have friends and family enabling and sabotaging you instead of supporting and encouraging you.

Put running machine at fast food check outs, lard ass will have to run to get a big mac/heart attack.

TFW Gwyneth's experiment failed with this healthy diet, and had to get fast food b/c she was going hungry

No sir. Going to buy citrus fruits right now.

>as she continues to absorb an entire pack of oreos
What a great visual