B-but it's a choice

>b-but it's a choice

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/04/14/daughter-of-prominent-islamic-scholar-faces-backlash-for-posting-photo-without-a-hijab-on-facebook/

>it still isn't legal to stone women in public

She's cute

Based "islamic scholar"

she ded

> mfw westernized mooslum cunts and femicunts: "The hijab is empowering and we wear it because we want to, not because we're forced to."...

Fucking kek, women are such morons.

Women are susceptible to being raped by fallen angels. Men are not

islamic scholar

mexican intellectual

pol is the gift that keeps on giving

well hello, beautiful!

>Islamic intellectuals

If you google her (Maysoon Al-Suwaidan), the hijab she usually wears doesn't even cover her face wtf

is it possible to hate white women more than when they support Islam?

Pretty hot. Her dad's probably been fucking her since she was a todfler.

legalize rape

She need some freedom

ey but she's got that hood on, doesn't that count?

hijabs don't cover the face

niqabs cover the face

you should know this you live in a Muslim country now

Good for her. Was sick of women acting like the hijab was empowering instead of the oppressive thing it really is.

Most hijab doesn't cover the face.

No.. the men just don't get pregnant.

Why do you keep posting this gif and that statement

most likely yes

honor killing when

woah..that's fuckable kebab.

shes proving a point

She can take refuge in Canada

we will take good care of her

Everything is relative. Kek

whatever she has multiple pictures without the hijab. Story look like some agenda pushing nonsense

Now repeat after me

HONOUR KILLING

>islamic scholar
BAAWWHAHAHAHAHAHA

hood---hijab

Something something, indians poop in the streets

Some Arabs look like they can pass for mixed race is it just me?

Wow patriarchy and homophobia BTFO, friggin based man.
We have got to protect western values like Zionism, feminism, and homosexuality from these evil Muslim bastards.

>Hijab
>women empowerment

Well of course women are empowered when wearing one. It just depends on how much power the C4 in the suicide vest contains.

Rashida Jones is a quadroon and if you saw her mother, you'd know those genes are a downgrade. Also part jew, hence the acting career.

>doubting his 5yo daughters virginity
Fucking hell, it's shit like this that makes normal pedophiles who would just gently sex their daughters look bad.

Can't wait to see her face melted with acid.

>Wow those rich evil white men get away with anything they want
>We need to respect Muslim culture

She's hot

lmao!

Rashida Jones is cute! CUTE!

Well she's dead.

The fact is that the crusaders left some DNA in the ME, particularly around Syria. They say that in the mountainous areas, there are men with names like "George" and "Henry" which are from England and Germany. That is why you get some white-passable Arabs.

this is probably peer pressure from her Westernized friends. She deep down really wants to wear the hijab.

Female is a meme tier gender.

what a whore

The whore needs to bleed for this. By Allah, I will do it if I ever get the chance.

>islamic scholars

>woosh technology

I think that means she graduated high school.

10/10 would bang

My thoughts exacto-mundo, Jose.

Masters Degree in IED Engineering

Oh, btw Islamic scholar mean someone who specialized in Sharia, Islamic Law and Theology, History of Islam or Koran/Hadith Study.

The Arabs are scared of showing their African European heritage,.

You might start realising with interracial relationships, where the fuck every so called race comes from...

So many groups have an agenda kept hidden and that is their histories and their reason for division of peoples.

arab women are so qt

You think angels forsook their positions in heaven for some dude's shitty, stinking, aidsy, ratty, maggoty, wormy, disgusting, slimy, Cancer ridden asshole?

Does anyone else have a fetish for fucking girls like the OP? I'd love to be her dirty secret that she had to hide from her family and future husband. Hot.

If anything happens to this girl or her father you know a muslim did it.

F