I am morty shekelstein from shekelslavaki and Ive come to take your shekels

I am morty shekelstein from shekelslavaki and Ive come to take your shekels

k

*gives shekels*

JEWS

tfw no shekels

Seems like a reasonable and trustworthy guy. Here, take my shekels.

shekelslavaki is officially a province of cuckistan

Also, why do Jews have dark hair but their facial hair is lighter? It's the same with the guy in OP and it's the same with me, and I'm Jewish too.

how would i go about acquiring some actual shekels

shekelslovakia

What an interesting turn of events. My name is Morty and I, too, have come here seeking shekels.

I'm a friend of the Rebbe you utter schmuck.

What chutzpah you have coming here like this.

just speak to my friend Beanie Goldenburg in z ally over zere

kids come look its a rare north american red breasted jew. throw some pennies on the ground for him while i take a picture

According to "To Catch a Jew":
1. Lay down a Penny-Trap. Essentially, clean out your oven, unlock the doors & windows of your home, and place the most metallic smelling coins you have in said oven.
2. Hide and wait.
3. ???
4. Collect Shekels either in exchange for the man's freedom, or from what's left.

You guys are my greatest allies

I don't know Mr. Shekelstein. Is there any way I can make sure my shekels are kept safe. Do you perhaps have a bank I could keep them safe in and grow interest from?

delet this

>shekelslavaki
souvlaki

time to listen to slowdive rabbis

My name is Walletberg Goldstein, I am from Bar Mitzville and I am not here to take your shekels! I am here to loan you mine! You borrow 10 shekels from me and in 30 days you pay me back 14 shekels, goyim deals like this only come once. Hurry and take advantage of my shekels before I up my interest rates and clauses!

are you stealing mah shekels goyim??

Please realize that these Character Threads are bait threads for how we tell who is a newfag. I know you spend most of your time in your /ptg/ bunker, which is why you never learn about this so I'm just going to state it outright. Some people are too stupid to figure this out, and you should have learned this by now had it not been for the election trend of general thread echo chambers. Yes, you are suppose to ignore them, they contribute nothing of value to the board and push legitimate threads off the catalog. There are other boards for this kind of random posting, you need only look at the top of the page for the menu. Next time you see a bait thread you could ignore it, hide it, filter it, but don't post in it without putting sage in the email field to deny them a thread bump.