>Europeans use the profit to build infrastructure

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/interdasting-monkeys-mourn-death-of-robot-monkey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somalia is useless?

Or
>europeans kill all the niggers
>build rhodesia 2 electric boogaloo

They'd probably just confuse the labor with building the infrastructure again and we'd have Zimbabwe 2.0

there are literally over a billion niggers in Africa

This is the only real way to save the elephants and rhinos

Thats a bit stupid, are you trying to get a lot of people in Africa executed...
>Mind the dumb niga doesn't see it...

Whats your point?

They still need uneducated people to do all the farming and shit there. They have no technology for capital

They can't even feed themselves senpai

Only Chinese colonization can fix it. Europeans are too soft. The Chinese should enforce a strict 1-child policy across the entire continent.

Import mexicans

Oops meant for

White rhodesians and boers ran some of the best farms in the world with and without cottonpickers

you could use that as manpower instead of doing a genocide over 150 times the size of the holocaust

Africa is fucking gigantic.

The laborers are there. Niggers can do labor as long as they're told what to do. Someone just needs to kick them into gear and force them to stop sitting around in a pile of shit starving to death and getting AIDS.

Europeans completely leaving the continent with everything will be best.

What was colonial africa like? Productive? Lawful? Like detroit?

Rhodesia was lawful when whites were in charge. So was apartheid SA. Now their murder rates compete with sierra leone.

African chaos probably can never be totally eliminated but it can at least be contained and curbed through proper colonial administration. This was accepted and understood before rapid decolonisation took place, and it is today understood by the Chinese.

There are too many niggers now, colonization and foreign aid lead to massive population growth

When people donate to the red cross or whatever to vaccinate African girls against Malaria, they are increasing the amount of overall suffering in the world since those girls will have 10 malnourished poverty stricken children each

Why not just a 0 child policy? Or just fill malaria medication with whatever it is that turns frogs gay.

Yes, when it was ruled by whites

Niggers had their "freedom" and look at South Africa now

Portuguese Africa was practically a paradise also. Africa wasn't just productive under whites.

If the Chinks can get this to work, then do this.

dailystormer.com/interdasting-monkeys-mourn-death-of-robot-monkey/

We need to completely leave Africa alone. No colonization, no aid, no emigration. It'll fix itself and go back to the sustainable way it was before colonization.

That's a problem why?

Nothing some strategically-deployed genetically engineered synthetic viruses of mass death and destruction can't take care of

>virus mutates
>humanity ends
AIDS jumped from literal chimps to humans you know.

Makes me really mad that sand-niggers in Libya threw away so much development and now live in a shithole despite valuable resources.

b u t p o r t u g a l i s w h i t e ?

I've been told that we are not, so now I just argue that we're not white.

this is what feeding niggers gets you.